What's new

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ120635] [Eclipse works] Ariadne

Hey just wanted to point out some of your version 2 links are the same as version 1
Oh my bad i'll get that fixed!

Fixed!

Last edited:

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ah thanks!

heres version 1 (artist interpretation)

Hereis version 2 (more realistic for the setting)

You'll need to copy these into the "battlers" folder and "pictures" folder and make sure you click replace. Make a back up first if you want.

These will only be available for a month btw. If people want them i'll consider uploading to somewhere more permanent.
Nicely done.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Since they're just .png images, imgur is always a super simple solution right? The only drawback perhaps is that it doesn't preserve the file name, which would need to be entered correctly.

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Since they're just .png images, imgur is always a super simple solution right? The only drawback perhaps is that it doesn't preserve the file name, which would need to be entered correctly.
I don't have an imgur account, but it does seem like an easier way of showing samples. I upload the .rar file with all the correct images and names anyway so I'll look into it thanks. I'm in the process of merging some threads into one so all my work can be found and discussed more easily. Thanks.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

You don't need an account to upload to imgur actually. Just select all desired images and drag+drop right onto the homepage. I've got non account linked images on there that have remained for over five years now. It all stays 100% private spare where you paste the link to, and the site doesn't care about adult content as long as you don't click the "submit" button afterwards to put it on the public section.

Is the quickest and least hassle image hosting service I know by a long shot. Although thinking about the file names, it probably is more practical to just upload them as a rar file after all yeah. Having to enter the exact names manually sounds tedious, and does pose that tiny risk of getting something backwards.

odrosu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ariadne i recommend it. 7/10 i suppose

but i was fun! theres ton of things havent done yet. you should try it!

and i really like the toriko quest like ahaha xD

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Slight necro but this might be helpful.

I made a guide for all of the scenes and quests and added in jackbob24's alchemy table.

I did this because I have seen many comments about people having trouble understanding etigoya's walkthrough and hope this will be easier to understand as well as add in a few things that he missed as well as add in all the rewards for quests. Big thanks to etigoya for his walkthough as it helped me with several points.

I did not do a walkthrough for the story as it is pretty straightforward and any difficult parts can easily be answered with etigoya's guide.

Attachments

Dyhart

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Slight necro but this might be helpful.

I made a guide for all of the scenes and quests and added in jackbob24's alchemy table.

I did this because I have seen many comments about people having trouble understanding etigoya's walkthrough and hope this will be easier to understand as well as add in a few things that he missed as well as add in all the rewards for quests. Big thanks to etigoya for his walkthough as it helped me with several points.

I did not do a walkthrough for the story as it is pretty straightforward and any difficult parts can easily be answered with etigoya's guide.

This is great, but can someone add to this and mention how to even obtain the quest in the first place? Just seems like an oversight. Still missing quest #1. Oh I know where to go once I get said quest. It's how to even get it in my log.

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This is great, but can someone add to this and mention how to even obtain the quest in the first place? Just seems like an oversight. Still missing quest #1. Oh I know where to go once I get said quest. It's how to even get it in my log.
Not sure how you missed quest [1], you have to walk right by the guy and he has the big red ! above his head. The quest it given to you by the guy standing by the cow in Misthorn.

I didn't include the instructions on how to obtain the quests as most of them are pretty obvious. [3] and [7] require you finish [2]. [28] requires that you find out about the Citizen by talking to everyone until you get the message from him. [30] requires that you max the lvl of the oasis shop by purchasing enough from the fairy.

Josh_UA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone upload uncensor once more? Old links are dead, sorry for necroposting :p

narub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any updated walkthrough? the hongfire one is both in broken english and slightly confusing at times, not to mention i think its for an earlier version?

Sunspawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone post a dl link if possible? Searching through 51 pages seems a little harsh.

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for necroing this thread but I have a late game question. The final arena boss is being a pain to handle. If I debuff him and buff myself I manage to dodge a lot of his attacks but I am doing minimal damage of less than 100 per hit myself which is stretching the fight way too long for my PP to last. If I buff myself twice for damage enhancement, the dude simply screams the buff away. If I use Assassin's saber for DOT, he simply keeps resisting. Is lvl 41 too low to attempt arena? I have basically completed everything in game bar prison, elf shop and Misthorn finale and I am kinda mulling over if I need to grind more or not. Help?

Regards,
LP

PS: Is there a full skill list Fran can gain? I can't help feel I might be missing a couple of skills though there is no way to verify this ingame.

Last edited:

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Your level is fine, try a different strategy. Took me a bunch of trial and error to beat him but with some minor planning, a bit of luck and spamming some strong moves at the right time, he'll go down.

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yea I am hitting the Lvl 30 dungeon for now. Hoping to get the ninja underwear from there to boost up the evasion a bit. Do you get Master Crown from there as well?

EDIT: Nvm. I did it. Turns out Counter strategy does not work as the guy pretty much shreds you to pieces eventually with his debuffs. Peppered him with large elemental hits with as high evasion I could manage with the gears only. Some luck but mostly timing and he went down in less than 10 hits. Also you get Master Crown after winning the arena it seems.

Second EDIT: Finishing the game. Boy this was a well made one. It is clear the creator and his team did good work. The ending is filled with feels. I originally planned to do purity run first and then do complete slut in the second like I did with Virgin Island but I think I'll shelve the game for a bit and let things settle down in my brain. Hard to shake off the nice girl and beautiful ending images that is plastered in my head.

Last edited:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Could I get a pm please? :eek:
You could try PMing him instead. You know, the thing a person would do if they read the rules like they were supposed to.