What's new

Amario

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So how many endings does this have? I fought the girl who keep showing up on the temple When I beat her the villagers welcome fran back and relieved that she's alive Is that the true ending? Also from the church when fran sleeps she'll have a dream If you have high karma It won't trigger

From what I gathered there are 2 endings one where you defeat one enemy at the end the woman (this only happens if your karma is too high), but she has to have all the past memories are not the true ending there is still another true enemy after her, plus even after having 0 karma (Fran needs to remain pure virgin and have all past flash back memories in order to trigger the true ending especially with the woman Fran battles at the end she is not the true boss in fact she is someone dear to Fran) the true boss did not appear.....
As for the church part you need to have 0 karma in order to trigger this once you reached the church she will tell you to rest before telling about giving the map to the "chubby childhood friend" once you rest the flash back triggers in this flash back you need to click on 4 of the bookshelves before walking out of the house.

The issue I am having is the true ending still not being triggered.....

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
From what I gathered there are 2 endings one where you defeat one enemy at the end the woman (this only happens if your karma is too high), but she has to have all the past memories are not the true ending there is still another true enemy after her, plus even after having 0 karma (Fran needs to remain pure virgin and have all past flash back memories in order to trigger the true ending especially with the woman Fran battles at the end she is not the true boss in fact she is someone dear to Fran) the true boss did not appear.....
As for the church part you need to have 0 karma in order to trigger this once you reached the church she will tell you to rest before telling about giving the map to the "chubby childhood friend" once you rest the flash back triggers in this flash back you need to click on 4 of the bookshelves before walking out of the house.

The issue I am having is the true ending still not being triggered.....
Well I can tell you it's not 0 karma I have a 5 to 10 karma when I got to the church and it trigger the reason why I got a karma is because of the first town in the Clothing store you know? The peeping guy xD So what did I get then? I fought the woman and Fran returned outside unconscious and the villagers of mist welcome her back and so on so on what ending was that then? I did notice at the Endoll Castle that there is a barrier to the next area which I can't get past to maybe it was the way to the true ending boss? Also 4 bookshelfs? Is it in the nun's rooms? Or in the room where fran slept in? I didn't notice that xD In these line "one where you defeat one enemy at the end the woman (this only happens if your karma is too high), but she has to have all the past memories are not the true ending" who do you mean Fran or the woman? You didn't specify xD

Amario

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well I can tell you it's not 0 karma I have a 5 to 10 karma when I got to the church and it trigger the reason why I got a karma is because of the first town in the Clothing store you know? The peeping guy xD So what did I get then? I fought the woman and Fran returned outside unconscious and the villagers of mist welcome her back and so on so on what ending was that then? I did notice at the Endoll Castle that there is a barrier to the next area which I can't get past to maybe it was the way to the true ending boss? Also 4 bookshelfs? Is it in the nun's rooms? Or in the room where fran slept in? I didn't notice that xD In these line "one where you defeat one enemy at the end the woman (this only happens if your karma is too high), but she has to have all the past memories are not the true ending" who do you mean Fran or the woman? You didn't specify xD
The true ending its best to try that after doing the first ending main reason is to get the h-scenes. Take note to raise you level as high as possible before starting the second time.
It was for me worked without any problems 0 karma, all the way to the end, also the clothing store doesn't cause any karma increase!? the pervert who watches you change etc none of that causes any karma.
As I said before the true ending you need to be pure 0 karma that fact that you have 5 or 10 means you already lost the chance of getting the true ending.
Endoll castle there is a barrier for a specific quest once again that is separate matter.
As for the church I just said it before you speak to her and she will tell you to rest you go to the room besides her to rest and the flashback will occur.
The ending you had was the other ending not the true ending. What is there to specify? I told you the woman she faces at the end is someone she already knew you would know this if you had seen all the flashbacks. Just like his previous work Magica unless you complete the understanding of the memories once you return back for final fight then you will get the other ending which is what you have gotten.....the woman at the end you fight with.

In your second attempt through the story only do the ones which lead closer to the end for example doing quests which lead to different regions etc there is no need to do a second time in the clothing store changing room or other stuff. Additionally like the bandits and pirates make sure to defeat both, especially pirates you get a new clothing outfit and the pirate key. Also just before you return back to do your first attempt on the boss would be a good idea to get loan of 9999 that way when you start you will additional funds.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The true ending its best to try that after doing the first ending main reason is to get the h-scenes. Take note to raise you level as high as possible before starting the second time.
It was for me worked without any problems 0 karma, all the way to the end, also the clothing store doesn't cause any karma increase!? the pervert who watches you change etc none of that causes any karma.
As I said before the true ending you need to be pure 0 karma that fact that you have 5 or 10 means you already lost the chance of getting the true ending.
Endoll castle there is a barrier for a specific quest once again that is separate matter.
As for the church I just said it before you speak to her and she will tell you to rest you go to the room besides her to rest and the flashback will occur.
The ending you had was the other ending not the true ending. What is there to specify? I told you the woman she faces at the end is someone she already knew you would know this if you had seen all the flashbacks. Just like his previous work Magica unless you complete the understanding of the memories once you return back for final fight then you will get the other ending which is what you have gotten.....the woman at the end you fight with.

In your second attempt through the story only do the ones which lead closer to the end for example doing quests which lead to different regions etc there is no need to do a second time in the clothing store changing room or other stuff. Additionally like the bandits and pirates make sure to defeat both, especially pirates you get a new clothing outfit and the pirate key. Also just before you return back to do your first attempt on the boss would be a good idea to get loan of 9999 that way when you start you will additional funds.
Ahh I see I wasn't sure on how I raise my karma maybe it wasn't on that clothing shop on the 1st town. OH WAIT xD I remember now there was a quest that you have to get your clothes destroyed and go back to town naked and get caught and sent to prison to get a ring right? That's it. Also yes the Flashback that Fran had is that she is with another girl and that the traveler gave a present to the another girl and fran told her that she wants to meet him so he can tell stories for them but in actually fran will ask the traveler for a gift.

Oh​​​​​,Hahaha... Sorry I always start my game with Virgin route then NTR route so Maybe the going for a virgin route at my 1st playthrough to get the Final sword was I bet it's worth it xD I guess I did mess up with the virgin route that I increase my karma hahaha

demonzx11

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RJ120635] [Eclipse works] Ariadne

Look at the tutorial I made. If this doesn't help you then I don't know what will.

Tutorial

After you do everything inside the tutorial, just move over the translation files to game folder and overwrite.
man !!! Can you help me... I can get in your Tutorial link

k-5686

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm a new member here want to ask something. how to open the door in sun temple left side of the sun king skelton or mummy?
here the picture of what I'm asking.

Code:
https://files.fm/u/wuf5q69a
welp, I don't know how to upload this picture so I just write the url.

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm a new member here want to ask something. how to open the door in sun temple left side of the sun king skelton or mummy?
here the picture of what I'm asking.

Code:
https://files.fm/u/wuf5q69a
welp, I don't know how to upload this picture so I just write the url.
I'm not going to look at your picture since I don't recognize the site, but in the sun temple throne room where the skeleton is laying, I don't think there is a way to open the left-hand door. The right-hand door opens as sort of a secret passage to progress through the game and get the eternal flame. If you are looking for the secret area, you have to keep all 4 torches lit and navigate through the hell-fire place to the treasure room (take lots of meats to eat), and then it's on the left of the main treasure room. You get the inscription there and also the Power Glove for moving rocks.

k-5686

Lurker
Reputation score
my condition is in Endol Continent, almost all flame I got except in Landol (flame of life). also I already got fire lantern for ice wall, power glove for moving rocks, and water tank (horn of mermaid) or something, my surrounding quest almost done with exception quest 30.

as I read the older post they said I must play with the "4 torch, 3 is on and 1 is off". after I try it it still don't open. and then I try another one in this older post about to that door "that is speaking with fortune-teller many time and ask about the the location of the flame or checking is there any un-solved quest or any missing chest I miss before going to sun temple", as long as I remember all the chest in sun temple I open it all and I finish all quest in Sandra City (ofcourse subduing arcworm is done in lv 28 without cheat and no alchemy before going Coldia Continent) but still can't help to open that door left side of the throne.

this is my speculation:
1. the left door in sun temple is something eclipse works left behind like the rope and the sphere (project is not done yet) in ashore desert (location in South of sun temple)
2. there is bug in the program, so whatever your doing to open the left door like playing the torch, defeating the boss, getting the flame, defeating the mob, getting the schepter before opening the right door to continue the story, and searching the hidden room etc. the door is still won't open.

another odd thing I see is in the miner company (Sandra City) who is selling the stone, they sell 2 kind gold ore with the same price, question thought why they sell gold ore with same price, same description in same list? or are there some mistake to the name of item?

here the list as I know in the company :
Code:
-  amber
- perridot
- emerald
- gold ore
- diamond
- sandrite stone
- gold ore
to m1zuki, there is something I want you to check.
first, please check the item in lucky bag (you can buy in the pawn shop, Endol Lawless city) there is 3 item who is name need to change I think. that is "a Flash Drink came out of the junk shop lucky bag". what is Flash drink? is it a serum? because it is a Flask icon for serum?.

another one is "magician Lens" or "magician Hourglass" from Lucky bag, what is Magician Lens or magician hourglass? is it consume able item, armor item, or accessory item?

and then the "Ninja Sash" from lucky bag, which is the accessory name is "muffler of wind".

and to m1zuki, shorter, Yariel and many other (forgot the names, because too many people who is working in translating this game) , Thanks for your bloody hard works and your contribution to translate this game.

some tips for anyone seraching the Scroll Skill of Lighting Stab, Crescent Bane (without buying in Fairy Garden), Windmill, Cure Aura and Sword Tempest.
+ you can get it by buying the Lucky Bag in Junk Shop/Pawn Shop in Lawless Endol City. (if your lucky or using save and load technique before using Lucky Bag)

List of Lucky Bag
- Sword Tempest (CostPP:18 CostStamina: 100)(6 hit vs 1 enemy)
- Crecent Bane
- Lighting Stab
- Ninja Sash /Muffler of wind
- Flash drink (?)
- Fairy coin 1x
- Magician Hourglass (?)
- Tyrant Ring
- Scroll of Windmill
- Ultimate dried Meat
- Scroll of cure Aura (Regen HP to 10 Turn)(PP: 8 STA: 20)
- Giant Treasure
- Fairy coin 2x
- Viper drink

coolmemer

Lurker
Reputation score
Would anyone mind helping me trigger the true ending? I'm kind of stuck. I currently have 0 karma at Lawless City, but I'm having trouble getting quest 28 to trigger. Whenever I try to take the Barbatos ring from the guy in the arena, the game automatically chooses no. What am I supposed to do to trigger the bookshelves in order to get the true ending?

KyrinFenir

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RJ120635] [Eclipse works] Ariadne

Browsing through the blog news feed, I found reference to one member of circle leaving in March this year. So it is a "Circle". Also found that version is now up to 1.02 and 1.03 due out soon. Here is the Googlish quoted:

Luckily, I still had page loaded. Saved as html file complete with chrome, edited out ad links and zipped directory. The full pictures will NOT load until HF is back up but at least you can see text and view thumbnail images.
does anyone have this file? it seems like their is a problem with this download atm,

silverwhite43

Reputation score
Would anyone mind helping me trigger the true ending? I'm kind of stuck. I currently have 0 karma at Lawless City, but I'm having trouble getting quest 28 to trigger. Whenever I try to take the Barbatos ring from the guy in the arena, the game automatically chooses no. What am I supposed to do to trigger the bookshelves in order to get the true ending?
Talk to everyone in town. There will be a voice that tell you to go to the 3rd floor in the apartment, now you can trigger quest 28.

darkhentai

Reputation score
Hi guys,someone can say me where i find the costume of rena? (the heroine of previus game(magica))and where i can find rena in this game? 332.png 406.png 372.png 373.png

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
i am just wondering does anyone has any idea if this circle is going to do any more game i highly doubt it now but i still want to hope for a new game from this circle

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hi guys,someone can say me where i find the costume of rena? (the heroine of previus game(magica))and where i can find rena in this game?View attachment 14407View attachment 14408View attachment 14409View attachment 14410
Its loooong ago i played it but i try to remember correctly.

This costume is a refference to the first game as you obviously know and therefore kinda hidden.
I believe you get this in the merchant house in the desert.
So very early in the game, there is a large desert. Should be the second biome after the mountain pass through some woods. Its close to the sandworm boss encounter on the main map! Further left is the shop.
You need to visit the shop multiple times, each time giving it some gold i think and return later again. The shop upgrades as you purchase enough from it and return.
At some point you can..... uhm i think go through a door behind the counter? - And fight the magic girl from game one.

laperth

Reputation score
im stuck, i cant get any BOMB, even after quest in sandra mine (boss) =_=, and i cant go to lewless city..
hope some ero's god help me

raybeing

Demon Girl
Reputation score
BTW, does someone know what happened to the team behind this game? Very silent, don't you think?

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I sincerely think the person who made those games is dead because of how quickly he stopped making any update to hes blog. It's been 5 years so am pretty sure now that the circle is finished.