What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Eclipse works] Magica (RE100735, RJ100735)

ShaedoK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Magica

I figured it out. Or at least I think I did.

I never saved the old man from the bandit cerberus dog thing at the waterfall. After doing that, Bridgett appeared again.

Reputation score

Please visit RPG Game Maker Collection for the latest official released version of the Magica and Sacred Eyes Translation by VCT if you want the latest release. Also be sure to thank VCT and Starke for giving permission to release it officially here in my thread.
The patch may be incomplete, since I lost progress on the third city H-scenes twice. Someone else took up the baton, so I'm not sure if the release is the complete version or the version with incomplete H-scenes.

Yossarian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good game, and thanks for the translation patch. But yes this version has incomplete h-scenes in the third city.

Bosos

Reputation score

Since Hongfire is down I can't use the guide. Does any one know how to access the cult hideout (locked big door) in the water vein area after the oasis?

deatlypoutine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi could someone re-upload the partial translation? because it seem to be down

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

hi could someone re-upload the partial translation? because it seem to be down
link has been down a long time, sadly i deleted the file, if i find it i may upload it, but its unlikely

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm stuck at part 2:

pub event > item shop woman get quest > SE house get key for temple > talk to aged who near stone in middle of town exchange item > go inn between 2 town, talk to girl exchange item > back to 1st town NE, talk to aged who near flower exchange item for snow ball > go inn between 2 town, south to temple, 3F boss fight and get item for fire wall (2F has goddess statue) > back to 1F get book, then move out has boss (GoR) > if GoR before move out near entrance get key > back to first town talk to Burizitto

The I got a key from the old guy at temple in the second town, but the old guy at the center of town (beside the rock) doesn't do anything for me. Nor does the girl in the Inn that's between the 2 towns. I've also gone back to the first town and there seems to be nothing. Anyone able to help? Or did the game glitch on me?
Dont know if you found it but for me it was that I had to pick up the key at the entrance from the water temple where the GoR happend. Then I had 2 Thief Keys in my inventory and after that everything was normal. Bridgette was there and I was able to progress in the story

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I trying to put the trans patch onto the game but I am getting a error (see pic)

why?

and if anyone can tell me what I might be doing wrong tell me
I believe I have done what it said to add it

Attachments

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I trying to put the trans patch onto the game but I am getting a error (see pic)

why?

and if anyone can tell me what I might be doing wrong tell me
I believe I have done what it said to add it
Likely you did not extract ALL folders from rgss3a and place them in game folder.
Subfolders should be Data, Audio, and Graphics (at least) and you must delete, move or rename the game rgss3a.

Anyone! Link for game is down. :( Can some kind soul post a Mega(preferably) link? Just became aware of this game and really want to play it. :p

studlytheknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1. You get this

2. Run it and select Game.rgss3a
3. Tools -> Extract all files
4. Get the folder(s) is created in its Extract folder
5. Paste it where the game is and remove the .rgss3a file
6. Paste the translation there and overwrite everything.
I opened the rar but didn't actually find any program... how do you use the decryptor?

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I opened the rar but didn't actually find any program... how do you use the decryptor?

1. Extract the rar to a folder and locate a .exe file. Doubleclick it. Or Grab this (ALL Decrypter) Extract it and run exe.
  2. Open up the game.rgssad(or rgss2a/rgss3a) file.
  3. Extract all files and move all extracted folders into the game folder.
  4. Delete or move the game.rgssad so the game doesn't get conflicted not knowing what to open.
  5. Copy the data folder of the translation over the data folder that got extracted to the game folder.
  6. Double click the executable to play the game as you did before.

I still don't have a useable link to the game (link in thread will not work for me - always says I've reached download limit - I'm on satellite isp). Can someone/ anyone please upload to Mega.co.nz and post a link?

Ignore that last paragraph - a kind soul PM'd a link to me. Here is game on .

:D

Last edited:

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone have a full save available? I cleared the game following the walkthrough, but it looks like I'm missing a few scenes. Probably from only clearing one ending.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure everything needed to progress the story and see the h-scenes is translated. I never actually really played past the 2nd town, but when I looked at the cgs, they were all or at least most of them were translated already.

BeastInShadows

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure everything needed to progress the story and see the h-scenes is translated. I never actually really played past the 2nd town, but when I looked at the cgs, they were all or at least most of them were translated already.
I see, sense a few random people arn't translated I just assumed that it wasn't finished but if all story related stuff is done i guess thats good enough for me.

BeastInShadows

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so i got the book from the temple and I beat the guy that attacks you for it but he took the book and i have no idea how to get it back. everytime i enter this hideout i get drugged and raped am i sopposed to find somthing to stop be from getting drugged?

alonditebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so i got the book from the temple and I beat the guy that attacks you for it but he took the book and i have no idea how to get it back. everytime i enter this hideout i get drugged and raped am i sopposed to find somthing to stop be from getting drugged?
Nope, that scene happens regardless of what you do. To proceed, go back to the first town and talk to the witch, Bridgette. She'll tell you to go through the forest (south of town). Head all the way south to the soldiers' barracks. You could also go east within the forest to the destroyed town of Goliath, but you can do that later too.

Once at the barracks, you'll either need a pass to enter the mine even further south, or tempt the guard (scene( and lose some sensibility. If you want a pass, you have to fight the captain. If you lose that fight, you get an h-scene.

Whatever you choose, you'll eventually need to make your way through the mine, which has a slime-guy conversation and a blue-haired girl you can rescue (you'll fight an ogre, no h-scenes). Use Lvl 2 or 3 ice magic to keep paralyzing it and get free hits in.

Rescue the girl, collect everything you can, and make your way out of the mine. Keep going to get to the town of Sodom. The black market where your book is sold is at the bar. Talk to the bartender he'll tell you to check the wall next to him. From there, talk to the blue-haired girl. The rest is fairly self explanatory, just talk to everyone, etc and you'll figure it out.

chaos1123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got a 100% save for this thing? That they'd be willing to share of course.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The link to the partial translation isn't up anymore.