What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Eclipse works] Magica (RE100735, RJ100735)

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Magica

So just to confirm that this is still a partial translation Sorter ? Some of the h scenes in the 3rd town are not translated I think
still partial but we aim to complete all of this ...
please have patience, there's quite a lot of dialogue in this game ...
(and we having our own pace to complete this too) ;)

Edit :
whoops sorry ... I think you mean Ariadne ... :eek:
but Magica should already fully translated (minus 3% which I can't locate) ...

Last edited:

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks for the answer it works great.im stuck i cant go at the barracks i get a message that i need to investigate more before going.Bridgette is not at the shop.i have met the hood guy for the second time in the cave near the sage and now i cant go anywhere what do i need to do to proceed?
If you are at point I think you are, you need to take a peek into Bridgette's room from neighboring shop. :eek:

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If I grab the translation off of sorter's sig do I need to apply that on top of the other one or does it include the previous as well as his addition?

chrisxkar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i am going to the pharmacy shop but he says i dont have permition to enter the room i press all the windows outside but nothing happens i press the door but says its locked.
from what i understand i need to gain access to the room in the pharmacy...how do i do that?i tried going poisoned but still cant interact with him

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Which pharmacy are you talking about? Capital city, fortress, Sodom or Kokoyana?

chrisxkar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

capital zeon i can only access zeon and kykoya (east town).i am talking about the prarmacy next to to bridgette's shop i cant access the small room inside the shop and interacting with windows does nothing.i have spoken with the sage to recieve "initiation" i ve been raped twice in the cave i have searched the forest's and i cant access the roads north (cave) or west (desert).And i cant access the south encampment because it says i need to gather more information before i go.
So im stuck if noone know why this is happening please upload your save file after that point if you have because its a nice game and i want to see the rest of it... thanks in advance

Last edited:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I never had a "you can't go in" problem. He usually stopped me from going into the smaller anteroom with the cell door. That opens up later on, after the first major dungeon (I think).

chrisxkar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i think the save just "bugged" then?i returned to the temple in case i forgot something but no luck i guess if noone can upload his i need to start over

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait, I just thought of something. Did you talk the guy in the cloak just inside Zeon's entrance, and did you use the book he gives you?

If you need to start over, you haven't lost much progress.

chrisxkar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

will chech now.well i have spent 5 hours of gameplay just to figure out what to do.
just checked theres no shady guy in east entrance if you want i can upload my save file.nah nvm i will start from start.
But really appreciate the time spent to help

Last edited:

hotlynks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think everyone is awesome for posting these rpg maker games however are their any in english for idiots like me?

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i am going to the pharmacy shop but he says i dont have permition to enter the room i press all the windows outside but nothing happens i press the door but says its locked.
from what i understand i need to gain access to the room in the pharmacy...how do i do that?i tried going poisoned but still cant interact with him
capital zeon i can only access zeon and kykoya (east town).i am talking about the prarmacy next to to bridgette's shop i cant access the small room inside the shop and interacting with windows does nothing.i have spoken with the sage to recieve "initiation" i ve been raped twice in the cave i have searched the forest's and i cant access the roads north (cave) or west (desert).And i cant access the south encampment because it says i need to gather more information before i go.
So im stuck if noone know why this is happening please upload your save file after that point if you have because its a nice game and i want to see the rest of it... thanks in advance
i think the save just "bugged" then?i returned to the temple in case i forgot something but no luck i guess if noone can upload his i need to start over
will chech now.well i have spent 5 hours of gameplay just to figure out what to do.
just checked theres no shady guy in east entrance if you want i can upload my save file.nah nvm i will start from start.
But really appreciate the time spent to help
I thought you were much further along than you are. Try sleeping. Bridgette should appear in her shop.

I think everyone is awesome for posting these rpg maker games however are their any in english for idiots like me?
Yes. Some few made in english, some completely translated and many with User Interface translated. For most but those made in english, you will need to apply a patch - instructions in my signature.

You can use AGTH and to get an idea of story/dialogue (I use chiitrans2). Takes practice and playing with settings to get best results.

This thread has a listing of games and good instructions on getting started. Try Saki Quest to get a feel for play (pun intended). :p

Important: You MUST set your computer to Japanese region and download Japanese language pack for most Japanese made games - even if they are translated. Most flash games are self contained so they are an exception.

My standard spiel re Japanese Region/Locale settings in spoiler:
"applocale" program rarely works. Installing Japanese fonts and setting system region to Japanese does. This simply makes it possible to extract and run programs with Japanese fonts. It does NOT usually cause any conflicts. Your input language stays the same unless you specifically change it. Here is guide on DLsite for making this change in Windows.

Beware that it is a large download and you will have to restart system after the download.

BTW: You can change Region back to your home setting after extracting the game's files and usually the game will run fine. So if there is a problem with your system with leaving system Region/Locale set to Japan, you can quickly change it back and forth. You can set up a shortcut on your desktop to do this change quickly.

Last edited:

chrisxkar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

problem was solved with the most stupid way you can imagine.restarted the computer and bridgette appeared again...How odd is that?i guess the bugged had sth to do with temporary files

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

100% save
Go to mediafire
.com/download/k3q2cfg3i8chy4s/Magica.rar
Just combine the lines

You will be in the scene replay room at the start of the game with 100 sensibility so you go can for any ending.

Oh, and Sorter thanks for the easy links to the game and for translating Ariadne.

Also, common events 81-96 are untranslated in this, which are all the Sodom(3rd town) scenes and the Cult Headquarters for anyone who wants to know. There are a few other spots I noticed, but the scenes are probably the most important. Just thought I'd throw the actual number of scenes that are in Japanese, since some people have mentioned x as being untranslated. This is for the version Sorter has in his sig. I don;t know if there is a more complete version.

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

100% save
Go to mediafire
.com/download/k3q2cfg3i8chy4s/Magica.rar
Just combine the lines

You will be in the scene replay room at the start of the game with 100 sensibility so you go can for any ending.

Oh, and Sorter thanks for the easy links to the game and for translating Ariadne.

Also, common events 81-96 are untranslated in this, which are all the Sodom(3rd town) scenes and the Cult Headquarters for anyone who wants to know. There are a few other spots I noticed, but the scenes are probably the most important. Just thought I'd throw the actual number of scenes that are in Japanese, since some people have mentioned x as being untranslated. This is for the version Sorter has in his sig. I don't know if there is a more complete version.
Thanx for the file and you are welcome for Ariadne stuff.

Also thanx for the heads up on missing stuff for Magica. The version I have in my sig is the latest as of the translator. I myself have not touched it since doing that 1 NPC and the magic skills room.

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Your welcome Sorter. If you want I could post everything else I noticed that's missing, it's all just random npcs for the most part.

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Your welcome Sorter. If you want I could post everything else I noticed that's missing, it's all just random npcs for the most part.
Sure if you feel up for it but I am giving you a heads up that I will not get to it any time soon.