What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Eclipse works] Magica (RE100735, RJ100735)

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Magica

It's fine if you don't do it right way or anything, just the idea of someone finishing it makes me happy.

List of all things I know of untranslated:

Common Events 81-96
In the replay room, the second from the left and the third from the right at the bottom
In the Monument of Growth, in the right top corner, the second to the top dark crystal
In the Raging Cape, under the Windless Plains, there is a witch NPC near the bottom who is untranslated and at the top is a door with some untranslated lines.
In the Cult Church in Zeon, the Goddess statue.
In Sodom Coliseum, most of the NPC's near the top have lines that aren't translated if you get raped in the fights
Not a translation issue, but Blizzard says it attacks multiple targets when it doesn't. Could you change it so it says it hits a single?

Those are all the ones I know of, plus a number of fairy coins that I'm not tracking down each and every one.

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's fine if you don't do it right way or anything, just the idea of someone finishing it makes me happy.

List of all things I know of untranslated:

Common Events 81-96
In the replay room, the second from the left and the third from the right at the bottom
In the Monument of Growth, in the right top corner, the second to the top dark crystal
In the Raging Cape, under the Windless Plains, there is a witch NPC near the bottom who is untranslated and at the top is a door with some untranslated lines.
In the Cult Church in Zeon, the Goddess statue.
In Sodom Coliseum, most of the NPC's near the top have lines that aren't translated if you get raped in the fights
Not a translation issue, but Blizzard says it attacks multiple targets when it doesn't. Could you change it so it says it hits a single?

Those are all the ones I know of, plus a number of fairy coins that I'm not tracking down each and every one.
Alright thanx will keep this in mind.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

These may already have been reported, but anyway:

During the waitress part-time job, a chap wanting a glass of wine says "... a Sait Magician". Surely this should read "The Saint Magician" as he refers to himself later in the same dialogue.

When your time is up at the end of said job, the girl says "you're time is up". This is just wrong. That doesn't make any sense. It should be "Your time is up".

Again, in the tavern: a mopey guy says "This character of mine seems unppoular". That's not even a word.

Can't quite remember where this one crops up, but "Just to confirm th efacts". It's a spacing problem (and a minor one at that), but it looks like it wasn't even checked diligently enough.

I believe this one is right at the beginning just before Bridgette shows up to save the day, but... "Threatenig to take Dry Meat".

There's probably a few more, but you do have a lot to concentrate on at the moment.

I think I also caught Bridgette referred to as Bridget once. Can't remember where, though.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is Ariadne supposed to be a sequel? Neither ending seems to roll straight into it...
unless Misthorn is the island to the south" that is referred to in the True Ending

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't think Ariadne is a sequel but there is a cameo of Magica in Ariadne as the 30th quest.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So that witch with the cloak and bloody bandages around her wrists isn't an insane clown version of Rena. I kind of thought as much, given the difference in name and mannerisms.

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So that witch with the cloak and bloody bandages around her wrists isn't an insane clown version of Rena. I kind of thought as much, given the difference in name and mannerisms.
Vivian?

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yes, that's the one. Couldn't remember her name for the life of me.
Well just as an FYI there IS a witch Rena in Ariadne and I am sure it's the same one since she's still looking for that book. So it may or may not be a sequel but thru are definitely related. The land of Zeon is also mentioned in both.

Last edited:

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well just as an FYI there IS a witch Rena in Ariadne and I am sure it's the same one since she's still looking for that book. So it may or may not be a sequel but thru are definitely related. The land of Zeon is also mentioned in both.
Yes Rena is indeed in this one and you can get her clothes after completing quest 30. I just don't think it's a sequel. I would consider it more of a cameo as she has a brief appearance instead of having a crucial part in the Ariadne story.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm smelling a third game tie-in. Is anyone else?

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It has been reported that some files in translation posted in Sorter's sig won't download. Since he is on vacation, link to translation from before Sorter started working on it is .

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dumb question but ... how do you get magic addiction? It might of been explained somewhere but for the life of me i cant find where in Zion.

Also, how do you get into slave mansion? I dont see it mentioned in the walkthrough except for the h-scene part.

Last edited:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

* Been a while since I played this, but I'll try anyway.

If I'm understanding correctly, it's the man in a back robe right infront of the east gate. You pretty much talk to him and he gives you some book or other. Read that.

As for the slave mansion:
Finish up in Sodom - the black market, mainly - and head back to Zion. Head to the inn and there should be a guy in one of the rooms waiting for you. He'll lay the plan out for you. Just in case you're not playing in english, it's pretty straight forward. Listen to his idea and take a rest. It should play out automatically and get you inside without a bother.

I think that's how it works.

finalizer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

whats the latest news on the Nearly finished translation for this?

Has it been put on hold?

skkid13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was wondering how to get magic addiction after the first time? I got it once from the book the man in black robes gave me but how do I get a second and third time?

Also how to I get to peek into the magic shop? You know, when the magic lady is doing the delivery boy?

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was wondering how to get magic addiction after the first time? I got it once from the book the man in black robes gave me but how do I get a second and third time?

Also how to I get to peek into the magic shop? You know, when the magic lady is doing the delivery boy?
This thread isn't long, searching shouldn't take you more than 1 min. Have you check out etigoya's walk through?

Walrusface11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I downloaded the English patch and played the entire game.
For me 85% of the H-Scenes were still in Japanese. The rest of the game was entirely in English.
Is it like this for everyone else or did I do something wrong?