What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Eclipse works] Magica (RE100735, RJ100735)

playssx

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Magica

I haven't gotten much sleep in the past few days so just looking at the maps in this game already made me want to pass out. :p

I'm not sure what I will do next, but I guess I will consider this one. Donation wouldn't be necessary.
Seeing you finished 100% translation within 1 month makes me very impress! But I think sleep is important too. I think you should take some rest for a while before starting new project to recover yourself up ;) , but if it's all your need then I wouldnt say anything...

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I didn't do 100% of the translation, I did 1% of the translation to bring it from 99 to 100.

Mostly because I'm feeling too exhausted to do a full game...

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The thought is all that matters.

Thanks a million for your hard work, 1% or not.

Now go to sleep please.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

My first thought when I saw this thread; What? Magicka isn't a hentai game... What is it doing here?

Second thought; Really? The project designer couldn't come up with a better name? See, there's this little problem when you take a game you're making and give it the name of a game that already exists. Spelled differently or not, for someone who sees the name "Magica" and doesn't connect it to a hentai game, this is what they'll think of;

That said, is the game any good?

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I didn't do 100% of the translation, I did 1% of the translation to bring it from 99 to 100.

Mostly because I'm feeling too exhausted to do a full game...
Bravo, m1zuki :D

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Heey ULMF's. :<

I have a small problem, When i put the Translation patch in. The X Key wont work anymore :<

-Fixed.. Don't know how to pressed some random buttons o__O

Last edited:

lewtondisk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello.

In the Suspicious Magic Shop in the 1st town, how do you reach the left part of the building where two chests and a star in a wall are??
When you try to go there, the merchant tell you you cannot go there without permission.

Thanks

playssx

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hello.

In the Suspicious Magic Shop in the 1st town, how do you reach the left part of the building where two chests and a star in a wall are??
When you try to go there, the merchant tell you you cannot go there without permission.

Thanks
As far as I can remember, You have to help npc in abandoned mine and get information about white bible. For some reasons, soilder should be there at magic shop talk to him?

P.S. not sure if 100 sanity values is needed or something.....

lewtondisk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As far as I can remember, You have to help npc in abandoned mine and get information about white bible. For some reasons, soilder should be there at magic shop talk to him?

P.S. not sure if 100 sanity values is needed or something.....
Thanks for the reply.

Is it before you do the mission in the Slave trader mansion?

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hello.

Thanks
I know in my pure run I was able to access it. The hole will show some cg with another chara (I won't say who to prevent spoilers) but to get back there you need to get the guy who runs that shop arrested. I just know I avoided it in my pure run and around chapter 3 or 4 (it's been a while since I last played) there will be commotion outside the shop. Think there's a fight and the arrest is made.

lewtondisk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know in my pure run I was able to access it. The hole will show some cg with another chara (I won't say who to prevent spoilers) but to get back there you need to get the guy who runs that shop arrested. I just know I avoided it in my pure run and around chapter 3 or 4 (it's been a while since I last played) there will be commotion outside the shop. Think there's a fight and the arrest is made.

Yeah. Actually it happens after you've accepted the quest to save the slave in Sodom (NPC in the PUB after having found the black market). Then just get back to the first town and head straight to the magic shop.

Thanks for the help guys! According to the recollection room, I'm still missing some scenes, but I don't know which ones. I understand there is a second scene with the NPC who catches you when you steal the book in the first town, butI don't know how.

boxing42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really enjoy both magika and ariadne. Its hentai game but the story is really fun and the games well made. hentai is not all the time its just extra spice in them just the way i like it.

Cracklemere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

All right VCT gave me his go ahead too. All credit to him for 99% of the game, but now the translation for Magica should be 100% complete.

The last H-scenes are all done, and I made fixes for everything that was mentioned earlier in this thread (I think).

Let me know if there are any problems. Files are in my sig.
Mizuki, you fucking rock. You keep popping up left right and centre posting great translations. Not too keen on the NTR stuff but credit for doing it anyway. Ariadne and now Magica are freaking brilliant though!

Muhdog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone have a link for the partial the one on the first page is down

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry for necro but im facing an "issue". When applying m1zuki's translation the the game doesnt show the character sprite during combat. I tested it twice with 2 different downloads and applying patch, and when the sprite is gone i use the japanese data it shows fine. My best guess is somewhere in the scripts a line was deleted or something, since the images exist in the battlers folder.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sorry for necro but im facing an "issue". When applying m1zuki's translation the the game doesnt show the character sprite during combat. I tested it twice with 2 different downloads and applying patch, and when the sprite is gone i use the japanese data it shows fine. My best guess is somewhere in the scripts a line was deleted or something, since the images exist in the battlers folder.
When you apply the patch, don't delete the old folders.

Just overwrite the old folder with the files in the translation patch.

Your Graphics\Pictures folder should have 246 images, not the 5 that are just in the translation patch.

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there another link for this game? The old one is broke :(

Levis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

naruto95 just look in Sorters Sig he has uploaded magica and ariadne and some other good games there.

There you should find it.

can you Interrupt Bridegette in having fun with the herb merchant ?

Froleytia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Finally Finished this game and got the "Witch Ripper" ending..

now i wonder where are the rest of the goddes statues...

only got like 2

Edit: nvm found the last ones

now i did it the evil ending? i think.

how many endings had this game 3?

Last edited: