What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Eclipse works] Magica (RE100735, RJ100735)

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Magica

Thanks, but I already completed that. My bad for not posting which games I've played.
I've also played Violated Herione, Rhodess Fortress. Arms Devicer Saki quest, AniQue, Sageki of Gear and the Married woman one.

sigmazx

Reputation score

Thanks, but I already completed that. My bad for not posting which games I've played.
I've also played Violated Herione, Rhodess Fortress. Arms Devicer Saki quest, AniQue, Sageki of Gear and the Married woman one.
Try Parallel Fantasy. A classic but a goodie.

rizo

Reputation score

Try Parallel Fantasy. A classic but a goodie.
I have it but there are some parts where it randomly switches to Japanese even though I have english patch...
I also found Parallel Fantasy IF+ and Parrallel fantasy Zero , is there an english patch for these? Looks like fun.

Last edited:

Sablemyst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Feel stupid for even asking, I'm sure I'm overlooking it. But after the bandits steal the book, where do you find the chick to find the black market?

Thanks

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Feel stupid for even asking, I'm sure I'm overlooking it. But after the bandits steal the book, where do you find the chick to find the black market?

Thanks
She is in the cave before City of Despair. If you enter the cave from the exit leading out from City of Despair, you can find a rope that heads down a level. You do not need to leave this screen so finding the rope should not be too hard.

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Talk to the bartender at the small pub, he should open a back door for you.
He just told me to "this is not a place for sight seeing."
Backread back then, and it tells me to rescue this girl.

I laps through the mine in and out 3 times, can't find the girl.
Unless, is she the one in the inside the walls with gates?
if so, how can i get there?

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Im guessing there is no way to regain sensibility..?

dpaidmdpy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I played with low sensibility and ended after arriving at the goddess statue. Does a high/100 sensibility play through have more content? or just a different ending
edit: not goddess statue but alter of purification

Last edited:

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I played with low sensibility and ended after arriving at the goddess statue. Does a high/100 sensibility play through have more content? or just a different ending
edit: not goddess statue but alter of purification
It affects the ending and events. There are actually 3 endings that you can get, one is the true end (pure), slight corruption (There's actually 2 endings in this one) and completely fallen (lost all sensibility and submit yourself to the goddess) Its a very complex game so my explanation doesn't really do it justice. Just play through the game and refer the walkthroughs if you want to follow a specific route.

Anonposter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can the character get raped during combat? Or is it GoR only?

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

started replaying this game again.
on this run my game is bit buggy. they still not arresting the guy in the suspicious shop even though i reach sodom and finish the quest there.

can someone help me fix this. i really wanted to see what happened when she got catches.

Last edited:

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i cant find this game anywhere..

does someone have it?

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Aaaand it's Necro time. I'm trying to do the Jailbreak quest in Sodom but for some reason whenever I talk to the green haired guy in jail and I say that 'I'll help' the chick is like "no I can't do it". Tried with both options and still doesn't let me do the quest. Is there anything specific I have to do to get the quest going? I've got 100 sensibility if that's relevant at all.

Darkarhon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to ask but anyone have the game? the torrents i find are kind of dead they dont even download.

I am trying to re-download that games i had before i lost them so it would be great if someone could share.

Evlive

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to ask but anyone have the game? the torrents i find are kind of dead they dont even download.

I am trying to re-download that games i had before i lost them so it would be great if someone could share.
Have fun :)

EDIT: Just delete my save files in save folder if you don't want it.

Attachments