What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Eclipse works] Magica (RE100735, RJ100735)

vulcan300

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Magica

Is the background supposed to be like this? Or I'm missing something?
I remember another ntr game about a housewife who travel with her husband to his hometown also has this issue.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get the Bunny Girl scene where she is fucked above a beer glass?

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is this game like the other where you can get all different outfits? Or am i stuck with the one you get from the start?

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is this game like the other where you can get all different outfits? Or am i stuck with the one you get from the start?
theres a few h-scenes where u have different outfits but u cant equip new ones

rizo

Reputation score

theres a few h-scenes where u have different outfits but u cant equip new ones
oh kk ty, i have translation but why are some of the h-scenes not translated. Like the thief massage one...

ments

Reputation score

oh kk ty, i have translation but why are some of the h-scenes not translated. Like the thief massage one...
i know i'm sometimes an ass, but come on, this question is just dumb, you ask why there are some unfinished things in fan made translation.
Well, you could ask same question in construction site - why this house doesn't have few windows? and the answer would be - because builder hasn't put them in yet.

Last edited:

rizo

Reputation score

Use the updated translation in my sig.
Thanks, that worked. I appreciate the quick response and all the work you've done with all your translations.

rizo

Reputation score

Use the updated translation in my sig.
Sorry for double post, but is it possible to use a debug mode or something so I can get higher level. I just want to run through the game and get the cgs/story without having trouble defeating people. lol

ments

Reputation score

Sorry for double post, but is it possible to use a debug mode or something so I can get higher level. I just want to run through the game and get the cgs/story without having trouble defeating people. lol
you can download rpg maker and open this game as new project, where you can do what ever you like

rizo

Reputation score

you can download rpg maker and open this game as new project, where you can do what ever you like
okay thanks, guess I'll try that. Was hoping i could just change a value in text file or something but that would be to easy. lol

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

At the city of despair, looking for the black market, circled around the city for 4 laps.

can't find it, help?

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

At the city of despair, looking for the black market, circled around the city for 4 laps.

can't find it, help?
Talk to the bartender at the small pub, he should open a back door for you.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Talk to the bartender at the small pub, he should open a back door for you.
Actually you may have not found the girl in the cave yet. Go North through the Town of Despair and back into the cave that brought you in.

Head east when you enter the cave and then head north. Turn left at the next junction and you should see a rope hanging off some metal panels. Get on the rope and head down. Get the treasure, talk to the girl and prepare for a Boss Battle. Once the boss is dead head back into the Town of Despair and go into the Bar/Pub and talk with the Bartender. He will open a door into the back and that is your destination.

Let me know if you need any help.

rizo

Reputation score

Can someone recommend an h-rpg which is firstly in English but also long and has decent story. I don't mind what genres are in it. I've tried a lot of the main ones... :/

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Can someone recommend an h-rpg which is firstly in English but also long and has decent story. I don't mind what genres are in it. I've tried a lot of the main ones... :/
The Creator of Magica made another game and it has been translated at least 90% through.

It's called Ariadne - The Incarnation

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The Creator of Magica made another game and it has been translated at least 90% through.

theres a link in nyaa for ariadne in english

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

here