Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
title.jpg

Ci-En announcement:
Demo link (version 1.0):
Thread will update as more information is released.

Eencya released a small demo of Sinisistar 2, featuring a new protagonist, named Lelia. It's still early in development, but the game seems to be gearing towards to same type of content as before (guro, vore, petrification, etc). The demo link above is just a test version of the basic system, though it has two (guro) game overs involving zombies.

Story: No real news on the plot of the game as of now. Will update later.

Gameplay: Based on the demo, the gameplay mechanics are pretty similar to the first game; it's a 2D action platformer, in which you play as Lelia and combat monsters as you make your way through different stages. According to some update posts, he's planning on adding status effects, like breast expansion, which in turn can lead to different game overs. It seems that it will also be a little less linear, opting to have "missions" and the choice of wandering to different areas, according to some posts.

Arrow keys to move
Z to jump
X to melee
C to shoot your bow

wo8Yubn.png

Last edited:
OP
DarkFire1004

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Noted. I find that pretty interesting, given that those images should've been in the free posts, which I always assumed you didn't need to sign on to see.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Noted. I find that pretty interesting, given that those images should've been in the free posts, which I always assumed you didn't need to sign on to see.
They might be ones that you have to be following the creator to see then. Run into that once in a while as someone who's too lazy to sign into ci-en XD

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Just hoping that this one doesn't take nearly as long as the first. Felt like nearly a decade for the first, but hopefully with how successful it was, it could impact how well the development for this one will go.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
An updated demo has been put out; this now includes a new enemy, called the Enenuto. 「エネヌト」
They appear in the second stage with three of them to showcase their animation and knock-down CG. It's a lot more ecchi rather than ryona, but there's not a whole lot of other aspects to the animation other than just MP drain.
1650892858703.png

They move really slowly, but they do have a wind up before jumping at you once you reach a certain distance to them. Also, there's no knock-down when you have less than three of these guys on you; so you can just have two attached and watch the ecchi animation that way.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is the new demo paid? I don't see a link on any of the posts and the previous one was definitely free

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The demo is updated on the previous post rather than there being a new post entirely.

Cyborg-

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there only one stage to the demo? After killing the zombies and getting past the tombstone, I cannot go anywhere else.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i saw a new demo on hentai sharing but i'm wondering the same thing you all are

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
There's only one screen in the first demo. The next one has two screens. Zombies then face hugger tentacle monsters.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
1656341405696.jpg

There is a second demo now, which includes a miniboss with two loss events.
Luckily, it's one of those "lose and the game keeps going until you lose enough times" kinds of events.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Nice. Supporter exclusive?
I was about to say no since the article referencing ver 1.5 doesn't have the link but he actually updated the old demo link to have it. So since Ci-en lets you keep anything you paid for in the past if you supported the old demo you have access to the new one as well.