What's new

ACT Ci-En Active Ryona Guro [Eencya] Sinisistar 2

Peasant

Reputation score
as far as i saw, the effects of the boss are permanent of sorts, since if you lose with your breast expanded and get the game over, close and open the game, you will still have masive uders, and will trigger the second stage loss after reaching the boss again and being defeated, something that gives me hopes for the game.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I feel like this thread's watchers are smart enough to just follow the Ci-en, but for anyone that doesn't, tldr

1659890485881.png

1659890518282.png

NPCs, dialogue choices, and Mario 3-style map events.

The NPC design(s) got outsourced, and then touched up to fit the style more.
The UI got updated to allow dialogue choices, easier control-remapping, and is already set up for four languages. The dialogue choices seem to be more than just "Yes" or "No," offering a third option.
They're going to re-use assets to make mini-levels between the larger levels, but because the mini-levels are self-contained, they're going to be harder, either in terms of fights or by making dialogue choices.
Fast travel is planned, but I feel it's kinda pointless since you already have a map like this.

Peasant

Reputation score
I feel like this thread's watchers are smart enough to just follow the Ci-en, but for anyone that doesn't, tldr
No, i just come here to see people commenting about the development to see how is it going, this can be said of many games, so i am always gratefull when one user like you post the news

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I don't subscribe to cien either... because the updates aren't going to be in English most of the time and the updates typically aren't all that exciting. I'd rather watch the threads since if anything cool actually develops, then we'll get an update. So thank you for the update.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There is a new test version meant to show off dialogue, the quest system, and the map system, with a new miniboss added.
It doesn't have the old squid enemies in it, so hang on to the old version, too.

Someone else pointed out that it also has this, and I don't remember if it was in the previous versions or not:

Peasant

Reputation score
Someone else pointed out that it also has this, and I don't remember if it was in the previous versions or not:
She did have BE, just not the ????? one, but its not an unwellcomed sight.

hd00d

Reputation score
??? is from the first boss gameover but it's normally covered by the tiny takos.

Peasant

Reputation score
I guess its an stage that only happens on game overs.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The mini boss's H-scene is pretty nice. Overall, it's a simple fight though. One you can avoid getting a game over on as well, since you can escape the cross without getting zombified, and you get all your HP and MP back too. Maybe if the boss attacks back besides summoning zombies, it'd be a little less one-sided.

helltauros

Reputation score
The mini boss's H-scene is pretty nice. Overall, it's a simple fight though. One you can avoid getting a game over on as well, since you can escape the cross without getting zombified, and you get all your HP and MP back too. Maybe if the boss attacks back besides summoning zombies, it'd be a little less one-sided.
maybe im playing wrong but the game feels unfairly hard for me maybe im doing something wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
level up.jpg

It's been a few months, so I'll just do a quick write-up of what I remember:

Magic will now have two buttons, melee magic and ranged magic. In the previous game, you had your sword and then an arrow button, but now you'll have a button for both.
There are different weapons you can equip, and they alter the standing portrait. You start with a wand, but there's currently also a dagger. Spells are bound to the weapon itself, so while the dagger will have a dagger swing, the melee magic button will give it an enchanted swing with a different animation.
Save points are tall statues with a glow to them. The design is supposedly based off of Trials of Mana's original version, 聖剣伝説3, but I also remarked that it seemed based on Order of Ecclesia, and the dev agreed.
You can upgrade HP, MP, and attack strength at the save points.
Save points will be placed outside of dungeons, which are found in the sidescrolling Mario 3-styled world map. This allows you to fast travel outside of the dungeon, but you can't stage-select inside until you beat the dungeon.
The first dungeon uses the same assets as the insides of villagers' houses, but is meant to look like a basement to a larger mansion. It reminds me of the cellar in Amnesia: The Dark Descent. The enemy in there, the Bobel, is a dangling meat-worm.
The quest system is implemented.
The gallery is implemented.
The map is implemented.
You can change screens by pressing Up or Down as three-dimensional paths. You're familiar with this concept if you play many ACTs and platformer games.

I would attach some gifs, but this website isn't the best, and keeps rejecting them. So you get still-images, and can see them for free on Ci-en.
Have a Bobel.

image-web.jpg

helltauros

Reputation score
View attachment 47036

It's been a few months, so I'll just do a quick write-up of what I remember:

Magic will now have two buttons, melee magic and ranged magic. In the previous game, you had your sword and then an arrow button, but now you'll have a button for both.
There are different weapons you can equip, and they alter the standing portrait. You start with a wand, but there's currently also a dagger. Spells are bound to the weapon itself, so while the dagger will have a dagger swing, the melee magic button will give it an enchanted swing with a different animation.
Save points are tall statues with a glow to them. The design is supposedly based off of Trials of Mana's original version, 聖剣伝説3, but I also remarked that it seemed based on Order of Ecclesia, and the dev agreed.
You can upgrade HP, MP, and attack strength at the save points.
Save points will be placed outside of dungeons, which are found in the sidescrolling Mario 3-styled world map. This allows you to fast travel outside of the dungeon, but you can't stage-select inside until you beat the dungeon.
The first dungeon uses the same assets as the insides of villagers' houses, but is meant to look like a basement to a larger mansion. It reminds me of the cellar in Amnesia: The Dark Descent. The enemy in there, the Bobel, is a dangling meat-worm.
The quest system is implemented.
The gallery is implemented.
The map is implemented.
You can change screens by pressing Up or Down as three-dimensional paths. You're familiar with this concept if you play many ACTs and platformer games.

I would attach some gifs, but this website isn't the best, and keeps rejecting them. So you get still-images, and can see them for free on Ci-en.
Have a Bobel.

View attachment 47037
oh you are here too? nice to see you again in a new game update section

Desver

Reputation score
The game looks good, although I found the first part more dynamic.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

1688319659613914.jpg

Not much to say since February. Most of the game's systems (barring one in a sec) are done, so everything else is now just art asset creation and adding the dungeons/enemies. The first dungeons will be the basement mentioned before, and then a forest with mushrooms similar to the first game, though this time the mushrooms will have been made from women instead of men (and I assume will properly use a female mushroom sprite this time on the protagonist).

However, there is currently a costume system that's getting toyed with. Nothing final, but some sketches and sprites were posted in the last few weeks. Slowly lewder and lewder outfits to swap into.
I asked in a comment which was more difficult, the white bride outfit in 1 or these variants in 2, and the dev responded that 1's single outfit was much harder. They said that the second outfit in 1 had to be made from scratch, whereas the multiple new outfits build off of the original. So it sounds like (if this system is kept) we're looking at about at least four outfits: the default with pantyhose, a slit dress with garter belts, a leotard with garter belts, and then what seems to just be "naked but with sleeves, shoes, and a single garter."

The contents of the future levels and enemies is being kept under-wraps, so they're all a surprise when the game comes out.
Other than the clothing options, every system is ready, and they're looking to have a new demo out for DLsite sometime soon, I don't think a date was given.
(I also believe a previous article put more emphasis on the not-game-overs like the latter half of 1 had, but I might be misremembering.)

Last edited:

helltauros

Reputation score
Sounds challenging but they imply that most bosses will have a status problem that could stack and add someting to the appeareance of the nun

Thunderheart

Reputation score
(I also believe a previous article put more emphasis on the not-game-overs like the latter half of 1 had, but I might be misremembering.)
You mean the three stage "loss" you could get during certain sections? Like with the pig farm, church, and the parasite village? Where the nun lives, but in a predicament?

Also, I'm a noob with the ci-en. I have DLsite formatted to English but is there a way to to do the same with ci-en? I mean the actual website, not what the author is publishing. I get that won't change.

Last edited:

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Also, I'm a noob with the ci-en. I have DLsite formatted to English but is there a way to to do the same with ci-en? I mean the actual website, not what the author is publishing. I get that won't change.
unfortunately, no, you will have to use some browser extensions/add-ons

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I recall finding another game that was similar to this one. It also had a Nun MC. But the last update the author had added Werewolves. Might anyone know which game that is? (Game in progress, not finished)