What's new

ACT Ci-En Active Ryona Guro [Eencya] Sinisistar 2

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
image-web.jpg image-web (5).jpg

The first dungeon is basically done, they added a tutorial zone, you can now remove her veil, and you can make her (almost) completely naked.
They're trying to get a demo out and a dlsite page up. Hopefully that's soon, but I don't think they gave a time-estimate.

helltauros

Reputation score
View attachment 48701View attachment 48702

The first dungeon is basically done, they added a tutorial zone, you can now remove her veil, and you can make her (almost) completely naked.
They're trying to get a demo out and a dlsite page up. Hopefully that's soon, but I don't think they gave a time-estimate.
i like her desing she looks amazing, i wonder how long is the release date to arrive

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i like her desing she looks amazing, i wonder how long is the release date to arrive
It's not gonna be for another handful of months to maybe even a year, considering they're still working on the main structure of the game.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
A handful of months later rejoice.
New demo on ci en
I dont have info im downloading it rn.

*edit:

Demo's pretty sizable. The swamp level and tutorial are new.
Those who still have the older trial version may notice the sucky succ boss removed in this new demo which also by extension the boobs enlargment status effect.

One interesting note is that you can apparently(?) Modify both the cutin images and the actual player sprite. Some interesting things may come from that.
All in all I didnt find any bugs but given the short playtime its also not alot to encounter.

Last edited:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Game is slated to release December of this year.
As a note, "Late December" is a placeholder date on DLsite. Basically if you just entered a year like "2024," then DLsite would list it as "Late December 2024."
So it could come out earlier than that, or it could miss the mark completely.