What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Eencya] Sinisistar (RJ247641)

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The author released new demo on dlsite
The actual game will release around mid august.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The new demo is mostly the old demo. I don't have the old demo on hand, so I'm going off memory here, but this is what I think is new:
There's a Church as a home base. The only thing you can do here is move to level select, though. So obviously there's the level select screen. The first level is the same as the previous demo, but completing it opens up a new level. Unfortunately, it only has a single screen to it and a single new enemy: punching mushroom person, a la Dark Souls. if the last punch would kill Rabiane, he instead grabs and assimilates her. That's all for this one, very little new stuff.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The new demo is mostly the old demo. I don't have the old demo on hand, so I'm going off memory here, but this is what I think is new:
There's a Church as a home base. The only thing you can do here is move to level select, though. So obviously there's the level select screen. The first level is the same as the previous demo, but completing it opens up a new level. Unfortunately, it only has a single screen to it and a single new enemy: punching mushroom person, a la Dark Souls. if the last punch would kill Rabiane, he instead grabs and assimilates her. That's all for this one, very little new stuff.
I've got the previous test version and yeah, all that is new. There's also a new look for the status bar, and dying by sinking in the mud now has a proper game over status picture.
So now that there's a release date, should this thread be moved into the main hentai games section? Or should that hold off until the game actually comes out?

redx

Reputation score
guessing this game won't have Dicking but i do hope it has energy drain.

Cyborg999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There was an argument before as to whether this belongs here, and the sort of person this appeals to. Even directly above there is someone concerned as to whether this thing will have 'dicking'. Speaking as a part of the target audience, I would be equally happy if it did not, and I found myself giggling like a schoolgirl at the inside joke... the inside something which I shared with the developer and likely many lurkers here who are unwilling to speak for fear of being ostracized.

Yeah, this game is heavily focused on ryona and gruesomeness to a somewhat confusing degree, considering the sort of passionless smut which commonly ends up here. Consider that this is the second most polished and high-quality pixel art which I have ever seen on this site, and all of that effort was put directly towards depicting this weakened, helpless icon of purity being torn to shreds. Instead of horrific screams, this protagonist meets her end with a helpless squeak and the hint of a blush~! It is a corruption and destruction of what is traditionally beautiful, and presented in the absolute most sexual possible manner.

I hope that serves to help explain, and possibly draw a few skeptical eyes. For reference, the most polished and quality artwork that I have ever seen was the previously mentioned voracious experience, Echidna Wars DX. Deviant tastes seem to bring the most skilled to them, it turns out that artists are a little fucked up sometimes, which is news to me <3

redx

Reputation score
I remember this forum being full of Ryona games in the old days.
god damn does echidna wars make me has hard as a diamond.
honestly i think ryona and vore belong here.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Times change, you have to be a P.C. pervert now.

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
According to ci-en, the game will have sex scene, yup intercourse with humanoid enemy.

Hornyrabbit

Reputation score
The rabbit loves to see sexy gals, who just want to have sex, ripped to shreds, eaten, impaled and meeting all sorts of bloody&sexy demises.This game is definately rabbit approved! Btw, you should check out my https://ulmf.org/threads/riyona-ryonamon-quest.12909/ Us, ryona/guro fans need 2 stick together!

Pmir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Interesting news with the latest ci-en update at

There is an updated version 2 of the trial behind the paywall.

What's new...

- Part of the abandoned village stage
- 3 new enemies (male village, female villager, male villager with stick)
- 2 new grabs (one from the male villager who can pin down the MC and insert a parasite, one from the parasite on it's own)
- 2 new rape scenes when you lose all your health in the abandoned village stage

Last edited:

Katyusha

Reputation score
It's actually technically 2 scenes + 1 new sprite of her getting raped. You cant actually "die" in that area, it just alternates between the 2 rape scenes. You can also use your old save from the v1 demo if you cant be bothered to repeat the 2 stages. You cant actually leave the stage normally, but the creator said to just use exit from the esc menu to get out. There's a bug with the female villager where her grab doesnt actually work - it just makes your sprite disappear and locks up the game. Does have a few new "death" animations though, and I suppose appeals to the parasite fetish.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's actually technically 2 scenes + 1 new sprite of her getting raped. You cant actually "die" in that area, it just alternates between the 2 rape scenes. You can also use your old save from the v1 demo if you cant be bothered to repeat the 2 stages. You cant actually leave the stage normally, but the creator said to just use exit from the esc menu to get out. There's a bug with the female villager where her grab doesnt actually work - it just makes your sprite disappear and locks up the game. Does have a few new "death" animations though, and I suppose appeals to the parasite fetish.
How the hell do you guys sign up for Ci-en? I've tried figuring it out but never did.

Pmir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you're unable to buy the updated trial through a Ci-en subscription plan, the creator also put it up for sale on this site

It's 400 yen instead of 500 yen at Ci-en.

I can't confirm if it's the same as the Ci-en version but I'm pretty sure there is no difference.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If you're unable to buy the updated trial through a Ci-en subscription plan, the creator also put it up for sale on this site

It's 400 yen instead of 500 yen at Ci-en.

I can't confirm if it's the same as the Ci-en version but I'm pretty sure there is no difference.
I know, tried that. I cant use my CC on japanese sites due to my name having characters in it that exsists in neither english or japanese.

TuTTuru

Reputation score
ayy just paid for a support subscription at Ci-en. Though its my first time to use Ci-en for anything.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
ayy just paid for a support subscription at Ci-en. Though its my first time to use Ci-en for anything.
Be warned that when you buy a subscription you wont have access to old posts, only new upcoming ones.
You have to pay separately to get access to old posts, like the demo.