What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Eencya] Sinisistar (RJ247641)

Pmir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like to coincide with Ci-En's anniversary, there is a campaign running until July 16th.

Check out

If there are enough "support points" to keep the creator within the top ten ranking here ---->
there will be an alternate costume for the MC incorporated into the game. See below...

Support points are awarded by people liking the creator's posts on Ci-En, sharing through twitter or buying support tickets here ---->

TL;DR, support the creator by liking the posts, sharing via twitter or buying support tickets to get more stuff for the game! :)

It's not often there is a ryona game with this quality of pixel art (check out the gif I attached). I've thrown my support in and I hope others can as well.

Attachments

TuTTuru

Reputation score
paid 500 yen for support now just waiting for new demo versions...

Pmir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
According to the post here...

The goal of being in the top 10 was achieved and the author plans to implement the additional costume some time after launch.

Cant wait till mid August or so when the product lands! :)

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Release Date Update. It will be the last week of august

Delayed likely because of insuring quality, which i'm fine with. Subject to change of course.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Ah, I was afraid of that. Oh well. Just three more weeks til the end of the month. At least it's just that long, rather than a month or longer. This is definitely a game I'll wait a little longer for.

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
When I saw that calendar with the last week circled red, I knew there was a delay. Well, as long as there is minimal bugs on release I don't mind the delay. Got other things to do anyways.

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
They also said dlsite advised them to released at the end of the month, when people receive their salary, so the sales can be high or something. Not sure, just using GG translate.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
A delayed game is eventually good. A rushed game is forever bad.
Tiara Phantasia wants to have a word with you
That one, ys8 and much others i can't remember

Anyways, point is, that's not necessarily the case, specially since delaying means bad scheduling and bad scheduling means bad project management and bad project managenement means bad quality assurance, with all the implications on costs and everything else shit things

Opinion of experts, not mine, so you can call it bullshit and i'm fine with that, but your phrase HAS been bullshit a ton of times that much i know

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
That'd be from Shigeru Miyamoto, one of those most influential game creators on the planet and top executive at Nintendo.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Just a heads up, this game actually has sex scenes. It's not just vore/guro/violence. It's kinda 80% ryona 20% rape

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Just a heads up, this game actually has sex scenes. It's not just vore/guro/violence. It's kinda 80% ryona 20% rape
Yeah, I think that was mentioned a while ago? I might be thinking of another instance somewhere else, though. But while we're on the topic of the content in this game, I was on the dev's ci-en the other day, and ever since I knew this game would have ryona as a rather good chunk of content, I wondered how intense it would go. Just gonna go spoilers here in case either no one wants to know a scene before the game is out, or if no one wants to see the gif of it.
Nothing too bad it seems, as far as guro goes. So as of right now, nothing as intense as a game like Depravia or one of Marimo's gory action games.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sorry
Actually yeah rushing things is bad but delaying is as bad or badder if that's what miyamoto meant then yes

more importantly, that was a question that i had since i first found this, love it's not just ryona

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Why are so many games like this where the main character is a woman and she is constantly killed and raped, but at the same time games where the main character is a man who kills and rapes monstrous women not so much.
And I mean games with ryona and guro, games of this kind with the male protagonist are few, at least I haven’t seen many.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Why are so many games like this where the main character is a woman and she is constantly killed and raped, but at the same time games where the main character is a man who kills and rapes monstrous women not so much.
And I mean games with ryona and guro, games of this kind with the male protagonist are few, at least I haven’t seen many.
The developer is into it and his main audience is into it

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Not to mention, its a lot easier to have one character to be the focus of H-content. People can already decide if they like the design.
Then enemies can just look ugly and disgusting, meanwhile... making like 20 attractive female chars just to not give em enough varying positions.

Pmir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Getting closer to release.

(Has some guro)

The creator has put together a short trailer at the link above.

You can see the rape scene from losing all your health in the village and if you wait after the video blacks out at the end, some guro content and sounds so be warned before you click!

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I like how the loss at the village doesn't mean straight up game over, just that you get caught and then have to escape. Love shit like that. Excited for the release! Looks like a fun game even outside of the fetish content.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
God i need this game so badly after that video.