What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Eencya] Sinisistar (RJ247641)

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I kinda want to be surprised at what else is gonna be in the game.
...but at the same time, I can't help my curiosity as to what the trailer will show, so I guess I'll.......

edit: ok, it didn't have as much as I feared it would, so there's still a good chunk of unknown to look forward to.

bli

Reputation score
Game released.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Bought it on english Dlsite, but so far i cant really reccomend it. First level bugs out like mad, cant complete it. All enemies vanish the moment you get too close to them, and once in the boss room, i get teleported to where the boss spawns off screen and then i just float in air for all eternity...

Edit: Tried reporting the bug to him on twitter, but it seems he doesnt reply if youre not japanese. So good luck i guess.

Last edited:

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
bought too...buy i need save. wwww
Could you throw your own save up here? So i can see if its only in the first stage this happens. I cant complete the first stage since all the enemies bug out, including the boss.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The game isn't very long. Every enemy has one small gimmick, last boss can be annoying. Pretty much 3 shots and done. Hardest boss is on an elevator, two shot death if unlucky. smh.

However, I bought the game because its a very specific niche ...and with higher quality potential like this one if he improves mechanics. Extremely bloodborne inspired.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
only 2nd stage....
Thanks for the save. Got to the 3rd stage (spider tunnels) got a bit into it before the camera bugged out again.

The game isn't very long. Every enemy has one small gimmick, last boss can be annoying. Pretty much 3 shots and done. Hardest boss is on an elevator, two shot death if unlucky. smh.

However, I bought the game because its a very specific niche ...and with higher quality potential like this one if he improves mechanics. Extremely bloodborne inspired.
mind sharing your save? Seems only some stages bug out for me.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I wonder what other obscure horror game references there are.
I can sort of see some connections here and there, but so far this is the only one that for certain I've seen is a reference.
Also, progressing non-game overs like the village is the hottest shit, and if you don't think so then get out of my face!

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So I got the game, and I didn't have any problems playing it, so it seems the bug that you can't progress past the first stage seems to be an isolated incident. You're not accidentally playing the mac version on a windows, are you? I don't really think that's the problem, but eliminate the impossible, I guess.
Anyway, I got through the game, and for those having trouble with the elevator boss, here's a tip. Save all your arrows for it, and let them all loose on him. It should be enough to kill it. For those wanting a save, though, I gotcha, fam.
Unfortunately as of this moment, there is no gallery of any kind. You'll have to go through each stage and reach the appropriate enemy to see the desired animation. However, there is an area select for stages once you beat it. Maybe sometime down the line when the dev updates the game to have that alternate costume, they'll put in a gallery as well.

Attachments

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So I got the game, and I didn't have any problems playing it, so it seems the bug that you can't progress past the first stage seems to be an isolated incident. You're not accidentally playing the mac version on a windows, are you? I don't really think that's the problem, but eliminate the impossible, I guess.
Anyway, I got through the game, and for those having trouble with the elevator boss, here's a tip. Save all your arrows for it, and let them all loose on him. It should be enough to kill it. For those wanting a save, though, I gotcha, fam.
Unfortunately as of this moment, there is no gallery of any kind. You'll have to go through each stage and reach the appropriate enemy to see the desired animation. However, there is an area select for stages once you beat it. Maybe sometime down the line when the dev updates the game to have that alternate costume, they'll put in a gallery as well.
Thanks for the save, and nope not playing the mac version on windows. The zombie,s slimes, spiders etc all vanish when they move. Not sure why.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Same issue. Damn, how do you mess that up?
Tried extracting and playing in japanese locale too, didn't help

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Same issue. Damn, how do you mess that up?
Tried extracting and playing in japanese locale too, didn't help
Im sorry youre suffering the same problem...but also...YES! IM NOT THE ONLY ONE! WOOP WOOP!

Pmir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
View attachment 25390

I wonder what other obscure horror game references there are.
I can sort of see some connections here and there, but so far this is the only one that for certain I've seen is a reference.
Also, progressing non-game overs like the village is the hottest shit, and if you don't think so then get out of my face!
What game is that screenshot from? It looks like clock tower.

Also... after signing up for dlsite english I got a first time buyer coupon of 30% off... the price I paid for the game is lower than the total amount I've donated via ci-en! :LOL:

Teratore

Reputation score
Does zombies on first stage supposed to move? Or it intended that they just stationary hand waving at me...And slime seems bugged too, he doesnt throw stuff at me but just spawns it above him.

But the main problem is that i cant move after i pass throught the door and jump down...

Teratore

Reputation score
So apparently enemy movement is broken for me, most of enemies cant move at all, and i think because of this i cant advance, since there should be boss or smthn coming but it just cant and i stuck in endless waiting. Hope it will be fixed soon.