What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Eencya] Sinisistar (RJ247641)

Odd-Eye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Same issue on my end.
I used one of save provided on this thread and it turns out that it only happends on very specific level and/or ennemies.

Every monster of the first stage are unable to move (and final boss don't trigger), as well as the miniboss of the second stage and most of the foes of the third stage (including the boss which doesn't spawn and whatever is supposed to chase you in the following section).

Seems to works fine afterwards, however. I have no idea what could be causing this. Especially since I had no issue with the previously released demos.
Still, it must be on our end, since there are user who are able to run it smoothly.

The OS, maybe ? I'm using 7. What about everyone else (those with issue and those without) ?

Edit : his last Ci-En post stated he made an update in the Dlsite demo as well. And sure enough, the first stage is as broken in the "new" demo as in the final game, while his previous demos worked fine. So he definitely changed something.

Last edited:

phantasmx

Lurker
Reputation score
Same, enemies do not move and can't progress to first boss. Old demo plays fine. Win10, jp locale (though locale does not matter for unity games).

Odd-Eye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok, one big change I identified in the game files comes from Mono.
In the previous demo, he used what seems to be a standard version of Mono which had a version up to 2.0
In his "new" DLSite demo and the final release, he use a different version of Mono : something called MonoBleedingEdge, with a version up to 4.5

Now, I have no idea if it is relevant or not. I have no knowledge of the Unity Engine. But that's the difference that caught my eyes the most.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does zombies on first stage supposed to move? Or it intended that they just stationary hand waving at me...And slime seems bugged too, he doesnt throw stuff at me but just spawns it above him.

But the main problem is that i cant move after i pass throught the door and jump down...
Yes the zombies are supposed to move. And after passing through the door, do you fly offscreen? That happens to me.

Ok, one big change I identified in the game files comes from Mono.
In the previous demo, he used what seems to be a standard version of Mono which had a version up to 2.0
In his "new" DLSite demo and the final release, he use a different version of Mono : something called MonoBleedingEdge, with a version up to 4.5

Now, I have no idea if it is relevant or not. I have no knowledge of the Unity Engine. But that's the difference that caught my eyes the most.
I had an old demo laying around to test with, it ran fine, tried the NEW demo, same problem as the full game with the broken enemies. Win10, japanese locale. Been trying to deactivate avast shields, run as admin, run in compability mode etc, no luck.

LurCellant

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't know if its a certain file that's corrupt or your computer just saying no, but here's my game folder that worked perfectly if people want to check if it works on their end.
Also includes my completed save file.

Attachments

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I don't know if its a certain file that's corrupt or your computer just saying no, but here's my game folder that worked perfectly if people want to check if it works on their end.
Also includes my completed save file.
Just tried it, same error. Do you use winrar or 7zip to unpack it with? Personally i use 7zip, it doesnt usually cause a problem, but maybe that could be it?

LurCellant

Lurker
Reputation score
I used winrar but also just tested it with 7zip and it worked so we can cross that one off. Running on Win7.
Also tried the current demo on dlsite and that also works for me.

spellhydro45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just tried it, same error. Do you use winrar or 7zip to unpack it with? Personally i use 7zip, it doesnt usually cause a problem, but maybe that could be it?
i used this one and everything works so far

Odd-Eye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I GOT IT WORKING! I sat my time/local to england, and that seems to have fixed it.
I can confirm it solves the issue. Set my format as English (UK), my Location as US and my system local as English (UK).
The game now works like a charm.

Now, I don't believe it works only with a system local set in English, but it might require each of these configuration to remain consistant between them. Previously, I installed my OS in English, my Format and Location were in French and my local was in Japanese (don't ask, it worked fine).

But to be honest, I don't want to restart my computer again and again to check every combination.

Or maybe later...

Derp666

Reputation score
I haven't had any issues with the enemies not moving. I'm using Windows 7. The dev said he will be bug fixing after release.

The game isn't very long. Every enemy has one small gimmick, last boss can be annoying. Pretty much 3 shots and done. Hardest boss is on an elevator, two shot death if unlucky. smh.

However, I bought the game because its a very specific niche ...and with higher quality potential like this one if he improves mechanics. Extremely bloodborne inspired.
I agree. Game is short, but the quality is high. You don't get quality H games like this often and they should be supported. I like the dark theme very much, definitely bloodborne inspired.

There's a good amount of enemies, if I am to complain it would be most enemies only one rape/death animation and I wish there were more long rape scenes like the villagers and cultists. I personally don't like games where rape = game over.

It would of been nice if some enemies like slime had a seperate vore and sex animation. There is a lot of potential for more scenes in the game but I suppose with a small dev team it's difficult.

Most of the game is easy except for elevator and last boss.

Dev said he will add more content sometime after release including different costume.

Last edited:

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Dev said he will add more content sometime after release including different costume.
More content is always good. I look forward to what the devs will deliver. This is a great game. Love it. :D

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I haven't had any issues with the enemies not moving. I'm using Windows 7. The dev said he will be bug fixing after release.

I agree. Game is short, but the quality is high. You don't get quality H games like this often and they should be supported. I like the dark theme very much, definitely bloodborne inspired.

There's a good amount of enemies, if I am to complain it would be most enemies only one rape/death animation and I wish there were more long rape scenes like the villagers and cultists. I personally don't like games where rape = game over.

It would of been nice if some enemies like slime had a seperate vore and sex animation. There is a lot of potential for more scenes in the game but I suppose with a small dev team it's difficult.

Most of the game is easy except for elevator and last boss.

Yeah, I did notice that there were some animations on the dev's twitter and ci-en that weren't in the game, so I wonder if they're planning on implementing them in the future. Also from what I've noticed,
It seems that there's about three scenes where there's a continuation if you lose against the enemies. The one for the village, the one for the cultists, and the one for the last boss. However, only the village and the last boss seem to punish you with a game over if you lose too many times. Unless I didn't lose enough with the cultists, then it seems to only go as far as the third scene when you let them take you from the cell for the third time.
I'm actually curious to see where they'll go from here after they're done with this game.

Necrosis535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I need help with the last boss.
How do you survive the eyebeam? It keeps going until I die every time

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I need help with the last boss.
How do you survive the eyebeam? It keeps going until I die every time
I didn't realize it the first time, myself, and didn't enjoy having to redo the entire fight to get back to it, but you can jump on the chandelier-looking things that are hanging around the room; doing that allows you to jump over the eye while it's firing and avoid the beam.

Teratore

Reputation score
I can confirm it solves the issue. Set my format as English (UK), my Location as US and my system local as English (UK).
The game now works like a charm.

Now, I don't believe it works only with a system local set in English, but it might require each of these configuration to remain consistant between them. Previously, I installed my OS in English, my Format and Location were in French and my local was in Japanese (don't ask, it worked fine).

But to be honest, I don't want to restart my computer again and again to check every combination.

Or maybe later...
Ah thanks to you all it solved issue for me aswell. And apparently you only need to change time format to UK . Locale and location doesnt matter.

Captain Nein

Reputation score
Does anyone know how many enemies have the captured scenario? (sr for my englando xD )

Teratore

Reputation score
Does anyone know how many enemies have the captured scenario? (sr for my englando xD )
Village ones, and cultists in cathedral.

Also last boss has some kind of capture scenario where when you lose you see what happening with you outside of nightmare

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Obligatory appreciation: I like this game. Short, but high in quality. Mechanics are simple, but it makes a lot of encounters tense while retaining a manageable difficulty (most of the time. Looking at you, elevator boss). I also like the game's overall eldritch atmosphere. And that final boss fight featuring enemies from all the previous stages too. There's very little text to explain what's going on, but many images so that I find myself wanting to know more about the lore... I think that's part of the charm. Definitely going to look forward to more stuff from the circle.

By the way, it's been stated up there already, but the four chandeliers in the final boss fight can be jumped on; this is the only real way to dodge the giant eye laser. Try not to go too far forward though, since the laser can reverse directions.
Also, the horizontal swings of some larger enemies like the butcher-types in the Destroyed Village and Cathedral can be ducked under. This includes the elevator boss, but the elevator boss has more things for you to worry about.