What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Eencya] Sinisistar (RJ247641)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
That would be because when he put it as an HTML link all the punctuation converted to HTML encoding which doesn't decode.

Edit: Why you sad-facing me? I'm not the one who screwed up putting in the link. Or the one who can't find a torrent on their own.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The funny thing about all this is that their is a second link BEFORE the magnet link that isn't a torrent.

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The author is planning to have more scenes for the livestock stage, such as game over scenes for mid boss and final boss. He also said that the normal pig doesn't have scene in game is because the heroine doesn't kill thing that is not demon, but he will post the scene on his paid plan for ci en later.

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Something that kind of surprises me: this game is... actually pretty good.

Mechanics are relatively solid, interesting, and most of the game is very balanced -- using the simple mechanics in different ways, and making areas feel unique and challanges feel new. Environments are exsquisitely drawn, the whole thing has a bleak, gothic amosphere. I'd argue the fetish/repey part actually enhances the horror element, to an extent, by rising the stakes for the protagonist and making enemies more horrifying.

Tweak a couple of design elements (e.g. the fetish bad endings, which make several sections a bitch to retry, and alter the protagonist's outfit to be more realistic) and this is a 100% functional indie horror game. Even a good one.

BTW going scouring the thread to see how you guys dealt with the unbearably annoying asshole motherfucker on the elevator.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
BTW going scouring the thread to see how you guys dealt with the unbearably annoying asshole motherfucker on the elevator.
I remember even way back when, all I did was fire all arrows as fast as possible while standing as far left as I could. Then I just walk right and hit the cultist once.

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I remember even way back when, all I did was fire all arrows as fast as possible while standing as far left as I could. Then I just walk right and hit the cultist once.
I was coming right back to say it's exactly how I did! Thanks.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
hey, why don't you jerks actually spend money and buy the game. It's the only way he will make more content.
While there a lot of sharing here, this forum is first a discussion forum. And yes (or sadly, depend on your point of view), peoples don't shout : " I bought the game " - or "I download it".
And don't forget that while there many (most if not all) game that offer trial version, most trial don't allow you to get a real feel of the game (or it's true worth).
Many peoples only go and buy the game AFTER they played it with a pirate version. Just because there so often disappointment with a game after the trial.

Althoug we're really going outside of this thread with this discussion topic...

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
While there a lot of sharing here, this forum is first a discussion forum. And yes (or sadly, depend on your point of view), peoples don't shout : " I bought the game " - or "I download it".
And don't forget that while there many (most if not all) game that offer trial version, most trial don't allow you to get a real feel of the game (or it's true worth).
Many peoples only go and buy the game AFTER they played it with a pirate version. Just because there so often disappointment with a game after the trial.

Althoug we're really going outside of this thread with this discussion topic...
^This.

A lot of the times I will play the full game and if I feel like I'm not getting ripped off (Been ripped off one too many times blindly purchasing based on preview dlsite images), then I will purchase the whole game and/or support on cien/fanta/etc.

And yes, this is one of the games I purchased after the fact because I thoroughly enjoyed their work and felt it was well worth the price despite my feelings with the latest update. The entirety of the game was more than worth it.

To also see the author still plans on adding updates only serves to sweeten the deal further.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Can we just not do this in a game thread? I love a good moralfag vs piratefag row as much as the next guy. Create a thread for it in gen discussion and I'll be all up in that pointless argument, but here it's off-topic and will need to be shut down before the real fun starts.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The Bug where the zombies fade out is still happening to me . . . regardless of what Language I put in on my computer location . . . Please help?

SomeGuy2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was wondering, after you defeat that "Hive Worm" thingy at the start of the Animal Farm Stage you can jump up walking on the Bars, over the Pigs... do i miss something here or is this just to avoid the Pig Farmer?

I'm curious what he is planning in the future, so he wants to expand on the Animal Farm, does he has already ideas for other Stages i wonder? Definitly not regretting buying that game. Love it. Currently only struggling with the End Boss...i always get kicked into the void at some point xD