What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Eencya] Sinisistar (RJ247641)

Tentalover

Reputation score
Pff, you should see the Night of Revenge thread. It gets WAY more off tangent there. Regardless, it's still hilarious.
Oh right, the some week ago 2 page, maybe more, argument about condoms and should they be in the game.

skraa123

Reputation score
Oh right, the some week ago 2 page, maybe more, argument about condoms and should they be in the game.
I mean, I was there and they started debating breasts of Aradia and if they were too soggy

Zelnik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The only information we have right now on whats next is a laboratory setting based off the castle template. Sounds amazing, can't wait for it

hd00d

Reputation score
The only information we have right now on whats next is a laboratory setting based off the castle template. Sounds amazing, can't wait for it
No, that's for the first game Sinisistar as the final level.
For the new game Odeon, it's going to take place with a village and NPCs as the starting base like the church in Sinisistar.

paparapa

Reputation score
I mean, I was there and they started debating breasts of Aradia and if they were too soggy
Nothing wrong with that, ain't it? It's just like the two girls in high school whispering at one another while staring at you. Then you realized one of the is someone u just bang yesterday but it didn't end so well. Forum is like the school. People "talk".

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Eh, just call me again when we have something decent that isn't pigs or some other shit like milking or whatever other the fuck gross.... "stuff".... (i'm not outright calling it garbage only out of respect because the dude nailed it at the village and church scenarios, among others, and this game being very good quality)
I bet that'll take a whole year...
You bet!
And that's being hopeful!
I mean, a year, At the very least, Lol

Anyways, that's good for me. A lot of good stuff can come in between to keep us entertained too.

Tentalover

Reputation score
A year huh? That's good. Since when I know night of revenge or even the dead recover the restart H-gallery again... Haha😂😭

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So he's updated about new laboratory stage.
His blog mentions the environment of the new stage as well as the enemies planned wherein the boss is Rabian's clone apparently:eek:

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Given the overall theme the game has, I wouldn't be surprised to see some kind of eldritch or dark magic scene in there with that boss. Like the two become one or something like that.

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hate to break to the guys expecting yuri but the theme of the stage is "Misery". She's gonna get gored is the higher possiblity.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
what no Spikey Futa dick? well now i'm depressed...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Watch out all this talk about futanari and someone will get their panties bunched up.