What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Eencya] Sinisistar (RJ247641)

Zelnik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where is the actual link patch? I am not seeing it anywhere!

--edit: found it, you had to click the "follow us" button!

Now I am getting an error that says "failed to load mono"

any ideas?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Now I am getting an error that says "failed to load mono"

any ideas?
Patch only works on version 2.03, anything else will not work.

fireball84

Demon Girl
Reputation score
someone share full save pls
Place these two files from the zip into the "SaveData" folder. This is for the windows version of the game. I'm not sure if it will work on the mac version.

BTW, anyone seen the easter egg the Animal Farm level (new level in v2.0) where Rabiane gets milked by the pig man? First lose to the pig man with the pitchfork and watch the scene. After escaping and going to the right to retrieve the sword, go back and kill the pig man and go all the way to the left to find something creepy! :sick:
Pmir's save from page 20 of the thread still works great for the new update.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm just confused about the final phase of the final boss.
It gets a not-game over sequence, but doesn't seem to have any variants. I guess those are used up on the other phases?
But I also don't see a progressing bad end sequence like the village, farm, castle, or final boss had. I could swear the update notes over the months said it had one. Maybe I'm just missing something on the "boss continue screen?"
Well there seems to be 3 different game overs for the boss depending on when you die.
2 transformation scenes where you get turned into a slug or a centipede monster (fun fact, you can still move around when you're TF'd. Well slug can, centipede just kinda turtles there.
And the last one which leads to the yuri scene and then leads to what seems to be the doppelganger taking over while the original gets turned into...another slug it seems. And the scene doesn't end until you (the doppelganger) kills the slug (OG rabine)
I loved the transformation scenes but the yuri scene seems a little underwhelming. Wish we could have seen how the og rabine got turned into the slug after the yuri session.

Zelnik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Overall it's a fantastic update and a great completion to the game. Maybe if we are lucky he will come around and tidy things up but ultimately, I am satisfied with it. Buy this game and support the next work.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
If this game is anything to go by for their next one in terms of fetishes, I'll eagerly await news for it. I can't imagine how much more refined it'll be compared to Sinisistar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
It was slightly disappointing.
How should i put it. Very short? Basically 1 new enemy per screen or around that, 4 screens away from starting point and you're already done.
Yes boss had multiple scenes but still, i kinda expected more content.

Fuana is cute

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So premise of the story is that she trapped in this miniature world and being recreated after she dies then ?

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So premise of the story is that she trapped in this miniature world and being recreated after she dies then ?
Uh, I mean that's definitely a way to see the game. The DLsite page just says she was sent there to exorcise the land.
Speaking of which, the DLsite page for the game was updated for the new stage, so you can get it there now along with the creator's Ci-en page.
It was slightly disappointing.
How should i put it. Very short? Basically 1 new enemy per screen or around that, 4 screens away from starting point and you're already done.
Yes boss had multiple scenes but still, i kinda expected more content.
I get where you're coming from, and I'm all in for more stuff, but it was just an update for one stage. All of the other stages in the game were roughly around the same amount of content. If you compare it to the previous extra stage, I think we got about the same amount of content, if not more than the animal farm stage. To be honest, I think this would have been a better overall final stage than the one we got now. Though I think the boss' yuri scene could have done with a bit more than what we got.

Zelnik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So if I am correct (I very much may be wrong here)

The prior addition gave us around six extra scenes, more if you count all the different pigman scenarios. (parasite, mutated pig, pigman 1, 2, 3, ryona parasite man, final boss)

This time we got significantly more (Parasite slug, acid ryona, woman and nun centipede, legion monster, rat king vore, rat king ryona, rat king absorbtion, slug transformation, cetipede transformation, final boss yuri)

I am pleased with this, and can't wait for the next release. It would be nice for a little cleanup (making some of the end game stuff a little more descriptive, like the final boss doppleganger yuri with some suggestion of transformation,) but it's a great addition.

Jerrian

Reputation score
Pmir's save from page 20 of the thread still works great for the new update.
But it ´s not full save and missing finish of the new labratory level. So, a new full save file would be much appreciated ;-)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
But it ´s not full save and missing finish of the new labratory level. So, a new full save file would be much appreciated ;-)
I mean, the level really isn't that difficult... Regardless, here's my save.

Attachments

megadark58

Reputation score
Hi. Seems like the patch has been taken off the developer blog page:

1627116763983.png

Is there still another way to get it? I'm confused by google auto translate.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hi. Seems like the patch has been taken off the developer blog page:

View attachment 40331

Is there still another way to get it? I'm confused by google auto translate.
What's there to be confused about, update got approved by dlsite, now the patch is pointless. Buy it or find a download somewhere else.

Zelnik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It looks like the creator is making a far more full sized and realistic pixel art for the next game, closer to Parasite in the City.

Good times!

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That is indeed good
Although the other was not as high in usual chibi(sness) levels, it nonetheless is a thousand times better now
That blondie looking great!

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone played the ?

Other than the obvious gory scenes being removed, anyone knows what remained?