What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Eencya] Sinisistar (RJ247641)

Zelnik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was wondering, after you defeat that "Hive Worm" thingy at the start of the Animal Farm Stage you can jump up walking on the Bars, over the Pigs... do i miss something here or is this just to avoid the Pig Farmer?

I'm curious what he is planning in the future, so he wants to expand on the Animal Farm, does he has already ideas for other Stages i wonder? Definitly not regretting buying that game. Love it. Currently only struggling with the End Boss...i always get kicked into the void at some point xD
The creator is adding an animation for the normal pigs too.

hd00d

Reputation score
The creator is adding an animation for the normal pigs too.
Actually, he isn't adding it into the game becasuse he doesn't want the player to gut the normal cute piggies. The 'vanilla?' animation for it is only available via Ci-En last month.

Edit: He added some CG for the boss in area 2 (DLsite has been updated) and talked about one more Labotory stage before moving on to his next project.
Details are here:

Last edited:

adong3

Reputation score
Actually, he isn't adding it into the game becasuse he doesn't want the player to gut the normal cute piggies. The 'vanilla?' animation for it is only available via Ci-En last month.

Edit: He added some CG for the boss in area 2 (DLsite has been updated) and talked about one more Labotory stage before moving on to his next project.
Details are here:
so the only update we can see from 2.03 is the new animation in area 2 middle boss?

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Details are here:
It´s not showing for me, I only see a pic of corüses hanging from chains = o

Pmir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It´s not showing for me, I only see a pic of corüses hanging from chains = o
The new art is shown when you let too many worms attach to Rabiane in area 2 of the Animal Farm.

Did anyone also notice the addition of the X ray view in the CG for the last boss of the Animal Farm?

Have a look at the images below.

Attachments

Last edited:

hd00d

Reputation score
The new art is shown when you let too many worms attach to Rabiane in area 2 of the Animal Farm.

You will get the image below.
I think he also adjusted the game over sprite animation for the final boss in the Animal stage slightly?

Pmir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think he also adjusted the game over sprite animation for the final boss in the Animal stage slightly?
I literally just edited my post the moment yours came out....

HIVE MIND.... :)

adong3

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
someone has a mega link for the new version

Tentalover

Reputation score
When you see your notifications and see that the latest reply is banned and you click on it with a mix of sigh and giggle coz you know what happened.

Idk if people... Well, new member has excuse, but I always do the wait and hope. If no link on the latest update, so be it I'll wait moreso if the thread isn't locked and active.

Tentacle_advisor

Reputation score
someone has a mega link for the new version
When you see your notifications and see that the latest reply is banned and you click on it with a mix of sigh and giggle coz you know what happened.

Idk if people... Well, new member has excuse, but I always do the wait and hope. If no link on the latest update, so be it I'll wait moreso if the thread isn't locked and active.

Here you go.
It's the latest August update.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Regarding of the "normal pig" scene, was the scene done already? or is the dev working on it on the last update? Mostly since he mentioned that he didn't want to add it in the game, it was more like a video or scene

Was it on the last "reward" ci-en post? or other month?

hd00d

Reputation score
Regarding of the "normal pig" scene, was the scene done already? or is the dev working on it on the last update? Mostly since he mentioned that he didn't want to add it in the game, it was more like a video or scene

Was it on the last "reward" ci-en post? or other month?
Yeah, it was the Ci-en in July.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I just noticed how did the piglets that the MC has in the game over scene have red evil looking eyes, yet the fathers are "normal pigs"

Yeah, it was the Ci-en in July.
Aaaahhh fudge, got the wrong month then. Thanks for the info

HK51

Reputation score
Maybe someone will find it interesting, here is small Cheat Engine table: Unlimited HP (doesn't save from scripted death), Unlimited Arrows, Speed Hack, No-Bind (No-Grab) (!) Buggy: if grabbed by enemy whose bind-lock is not escapable (scripted death), game acts strange, e.g.: creates second copy of MC, who stays in bind while player can move around, or locks controllers but doesn't kill MC so a player has to restart level.

Attachments

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So today's update gives a brief of his next work. For now the title is called Oden.

1596873950835.png

Couldn't really understand much from google translate. Only thing I could understand is that you play again as some church sister character only this time its not sword and bow,its magic.
Time for a new thread looks like.No mention of final update for Sinisistar.

Anybody can provide better info please do.

Last edited:

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In the new game, dev wants to implant new contents such as human npc, enemy with "culture"? Like goblin instead of just mindless monster. Rabian will also make cameo in the new game.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So today's update gives a brief of his next work. For now the title is called Oden.

View attachment 33953

Couldn't really understand much from google translate. Only thing I could understand is that you play again as some church sister character only this time its not sword and bow,its magic.
Time for a new thread looks like.No mention of final update for Sinisistar.

Anybody can provide better info please do.
Oden! Isn´t that kind of Japanese hot steam baths? XD