What's new

Egg Masters (Futanari CYOA)

R

Ryka

I am a rare person. I do not know what to properly call myself. I am known as a futanari. I just now got caught by the Egg Masters. A group of females that are also a little different. They lay eggs. But to do so, they need to um... breed with me. I plan on escaping this dungeon and fleeing the area. But I do not know what do do yet. My mind has a strange way of thinking though. It's as if I had people helping me make decisions sometimes. I have long blonde hair, blue eyes, and a cute perky bust. I have tan skin, with slightly pale tanlines. They threw me in here naked. And so, I look down at myself and see my specialness...

I have sat here for a bit and I do not know what is going to happen. I am wondering if I should ask someone when they cross my cell, or just try to find a loose brick somewhere...

A.) Should I wait?

B.) Should I find a loose brick?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Egg Masters (Futanari CYOA)

B lets move

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

B is for bust a move.

OP
R

Ryka

I just don't want to find out why I am here, I need to make my move. So I went to move a brick to the side. It was surprisingly easy to get out of this cell. It's as if they are waiting for me to be hunted. On the other side of the small tunnel, I have seen a hallway. This is a long narrow hallway with a door closest to me, and a door far on the other side of the hall. The door closest to me sounds like there may be someone behind it, but that's just my paranoia possibly.

A.) I should open the door closest to me.

B.) I should open the door after crossing the hall, which may be more dangerous.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

B.

There's someone behind the closer door, so we should go away from that.

OP
R

Ryka

The door seems to be occupied, I can just tell. My mind always assumes things, but I can definitely feel a presence there. So as I walked along the hall, I looked over my shoulder. It seems to be about a mile. Half a mile, maybe. But after that.....

"Kyagh!" A Strokesnake hopped on my member! I tried to take it off, but it seemed to strong. "Ghhnnn...... hnnnnn...... Gyah...." The strokesnake is cool to the touch as it 'swallows' my member, pulsating back and forth. I panted as my body grew warmer as my thighs tense. The Strokesnake seems to be a Level 1 though. After a while, I was able to pull it off, but now I am stiff and sensitive there. I have to be careful where I look.

I went through the far off door to see gallery of sorts. It seems that there are a lot of statues. Some seem to look right at my member. This is unnerving, but I must go onward. I need to escape.

A.) Walk past the statues eyes. They're not real and this is serious.

B.) I need to find a way to avoid the apparent stares from these statues....

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A.

This is serious business. We aint' afraid of no statues.

OP
R

Ryka

I decided that this was high time for me to go. No matter what thoughts cross my mind. I walked through the hall as the statues look at me. I could have sworn that one turned her head at me. I walked for a bit. This is one big castle. Suddenly, I could hear footsteps behind me. I walked faster. The footsteps became faster. Before I knew it, I was caught by a Level 1 Statue guardian. She is no longer a statue but does have the same appearance as one of the gallery statues. Except in full color and very real.

"Going somewhere?" She starts to stroke onto my sensitive member. I breathed heavily as her soft hand glides onto it. "Ghnn..... I must escape...." She laughed and shook her head. "Escape? We need more Gallery Statues here!" She kept stroking on me, my legs becoming weak. "Ghnnn.... m-must escape...." I tried to fight against her, but my member was way too sensitive. I orgasmed as I was bright to my knees. "KYAAAAAAGHN!!!!!!!" The statue guardian strips off her attire, then leaned me back, putting tension to my thighs. She then thrusted me into herself. Her power unbearable as my hips tingled. She thrusts more and more, my member unable to escape the confines of her tight honeyhole. I fought back as hard as I could but to no avail. Her humping caused me to enter a second orgasm. This time, inside of her. "GYAAAAAAAGH!!!!" I gritted my teeth as she keeps going. As if trying to drain me. Despite being ubale to be drained, I continued to fight. Eventually, I drove her away. juices dripping from my tip as I pant heavily.

I moved forward to the end of the art gallery and exited. It now seems that I am in another hallway. In front of me is a locked door. But to the left of me is a door that seems normal. To the right seems to be a bit more lit. It may have activity there.

A.) Left

B.) Right

Aztlan

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A. Always left.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B. Normal is never good...

OP
R

Ryka

I looked to my left and dashed through the door. I do not want to be noticed. But in this room, it seems that there is nothing but a window and several nicknacks. But upon closer inspection.... I think I have found a key! This must go to the door in the hall. But out of the window is a rooftop. Though I hear all sorts of sound. I looked through the window and.... out in the distance, I see a lot of StrokeSnakes with Egg Masters keeping watch. I better not be noticed. Even if I do walk across the roof unnoticed.....

A.) Locked door (Unlocks the Level 2 Floor. With Level 2 enemies....)

B.) Through the window.

C.) Lit door

Aztlan

Reputation score

A sounds fun.

OP
R

Ryka

I escape that room before anyone saw me. I then came back to the hallway. I unlocked the door in the middle and entered. Though I did hear the door to my right open as soon as I closed the door. That was close....

Now I am in another hallway. More decorated than the rest of the area. I felt.... more aroused than normal. This doesn't feel normal and I must escape swiftly! I ran the hall, then met with a choice again. Two doors. Left and right. They look the same, but I sort of want to try the left door.

A.) Left door

B.) Right door

Aztlan

Reputation score

A. since she wants to.

Last edited:
OP
R

Ryka

I definitely think going to the left door is a good idea. I went through that door, since it wasn't locked. Inside was a bedroom of sorts. In fact it was the most luxurious bedroom I have ever seen. I check out the bed and feel how soft it is. It was nice, so I decided to take a snooze on it. I woke up to a Level 2 Maid. "Oh, hey! It's our egg provider!" I open one eye and gasp as I was startled. The Maid then strips down. "Wow I am so lucky that I found you here of all places."

She began to strip from her top. She is quite busty. She began to wrap her buxom breasts around my member. The feeling was intense. I gripped the bedsheets, which seemed to do nothing more than arouse me that much more. The Maid began to stroke me up and down by her giant breasts, able to get my arousal up. And my member sensitive. I fight against it as much as I could, but it seems that she is harder to struggle against than the other Egg Master in the gallery.

She then set aside her panties under her skirt, then thrusted my member into her deeply. She bounced quite suddely, my smooth member gliding inside her moist honeyhole. She also seems to be moving her hips in such a way that it has even more effect. I pant heavily as I look to her magnificent eyes. Salivating, I fight against it, but inevitably, I cummed deep inside of her, yelling out. "Ghhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaahn!!!!!" It seemed that the Maid stopped and checked her stomach. She gave me a grin and backed down. She then had an egg come out. I was confused, blushing.

"This is your egg. The first of many to come. One day, we'll all be able to find you at the same place and you'll have lots of eggs!" I kept blushing, looking to the egg. The Maid then moves up to me and thrusted onto me again. "GYAAAAGHN!!!!" I tilt my head up, taking deep breaths. I was on the verge of orgasming before I finally battled her off. She rushed away as the egg faded. Possibly to teleport somewhere.

I got up, dizzy. My member is moist and dripping almost professionally. "Gyuuuu......." I went from the bedroom to the other door. Through this door was yet another hall. But at least I see the a throne room of sorts. With a very..... discouragingly sexually powerful queen in the throne. Luckily, she cannot see me. I sneak to the other side of the hall and enter the clock mechanism. It also seems to serve as an interesting cafe. In here, it seems that something is glowing under one gear....

A.) Forget the clock mechanism. I need out of here.

B.) This may be a clue on how to get out. Take it.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

B, poke the shiny thing like every game since pong has taught us to!

Aztlan

Reputation score

B.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

A. Just get out. BecauseI'm betting that the clock thing is..........