What's new

Eggs

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Yeah, Yeah, I know, this is prolly gonna get me bahn hammered, but I'm recreating this thread, in memory of Seratil, who loves this shit. Yes, it's a strange fetish, yes, I kinda am into this stuff. No, don't ask me for any, cus I only have, like, 2 of em.

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Eggs

*waits for ppls to say eggs arent bad and are auctally good*

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I'm not gonna say that. Instead I'm gonna say, shut the fuck up about how you guys think your fetishes are weird. That's basically saying, "I want attention because I'm trying to prove that I look at the weirdest things!"

The ones who don't actually say that usually have the most fucked up ones.

That being said, I'll have my folder uploaded by tomorrow.

Last edited:

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Well truth be told... I also have 'some' fertishes on eggs, its really not all that wierd if you are also into tentacles. Please share your pics.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm not gonna say that. Instead I'm gonna say, shut the fuck up about how you guys think your fetishes are weird. That's basically saying, "I want attention because I'm trying to prove that I look at the weirdest things!"

The ones who don't actually say that usually have the most fucked up ones.

That being said, I'll have my folder uploaded by tomorrow.
I'm one of the few people who literally LIVES in the web. That's why I concern myself with my image. That being said, holy shit, you are totally awesome, Dark

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

Archfiend said:
What's sick about eggs?

Do you realize what forum you're in?

Sorry, I didn't answer your question - I can't think of too many anime off the top of my head with some decent egg-laying (Lilia pt. 3 has a moment, but it's probably not what you're looking for, however I recommend the entire series nevertheless because it's just good). I'll have to think on the doujins (edit: there's a good amount out there, just have to skim through my collection to refresh my memory)... however, have you checked out Phantom Buster Rumi, which you can grab in the flash games forum? One of the bad endings includes egg-laying.

Edit 2: Mahou Shouho Meru (aka Magic Woman M) has some egg-pregnation in part 2. I'll continue to edit in more to the list as I think about it.
from the old forums

Archfiend

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm one of the many people who figuratively LIVES in the web (whilst thinking I am one of an elite few). That's why I concern myself with my image. That being said, holy shit, you are totally awesome, Dark
fix'd moar

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Was that a complement, or an insult, Arch?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I like eggs, they go great with toast, bacon, sausages, hell most things. But on the subject of eggs in hentai, I like them too. Prefer them pouring out of the stretched bleeding vagina of a loli while she's being ass raped by her loli-best friend futa and deepthroating a couple of tentacles. Plenty of cum too. But alas unless I actually get round to drawing that its going to be a while before I find an image like that.

Also, I've got some egg/impregnation pics though I'd have to actually search through them because thats one fetish that hasnt gained its own folder yet. Needless to say Dark has most likely got all that I've got anyway.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I like eggs, they go great with toast, bacon, sausages, hell most things. But on the subject of eggs in hentai, I like them too. Prefer them pouring out of the stretched bleeding vagina of a loli while she's being ass raped by her loli-best friend futa and deepthroating a couple of tentacles. Plenty of cum too. But alas unless I actually get round to drawing that its going to be a while before I find an image like that.

Also, I've got some egg/impregnation pics though I'd have to actually search through them because thats one fetish that hasnt gained its own folder yet. Needless to say Dark has most likely got all that I've got anyway.
Damn. Was hoping for a nice collection from our good provider of all things hentai, Oni. If you don't have many, then maybe it's gonna be hard to find others

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I have always been a fan of egging... Its one of my Favs but THIS... I can't explain... Can I get a second opinion?

Likes?

Dislikes?

What the hell?

Who did this?

Bottom says zone... but the top dont share the same animation style as the bottom... there close but just not the same.

Last edited:
OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

WTF??!!! What's with that first one??!! IS SHE TURNING INTO ONE OF THOSE THINGS??!!

Sorry, that was just.......holy shit.

I've only seen one of those kinds of images, but it's from a certain someone's Monster collection, back from Tentacle Haven

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I don't know much more about them then what I learned from staring at it... lol

By what I can figure. Every Sensation creates an oily slug or something, now if the oily slug itself is a sentient bio lubricant of some sort... things can get interesting...

Wouldn't mind finding more of this...

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Same expression I had when I first saw it...
followed by the following:

and then it hit me...

I win

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

This was my reaction when I saw those pics:

followed by the question. Back on topic, Dark! when are you gonna post those pics?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Gee wilikers, these pictures sure are swell!

*Looks closer at their tits*

*Drops to fetal position*

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ew. just Ew. If anything, the most extreme I'd ever take a fancy to would be a good nostril fuck. But Eyeball? ewwww.