FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

So long as you don't do a

.- .

So... Multi Dick Clone Jutsu and my all my lengthing exercises went to waste you say?

NONSENSE!

Edit: On second thought... I woudn't be caught dead wearing nylons on my head... I'd look really stupid doing what I'd do!

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Bacon and Peanut Butter on toast. Oh, and the slice of tomato. Can't forget the tomato. And maybe some lettuce.....

Briggs

Lurker
Reputation score

So long as you don't do a

.- .
I logged into my account, just to say that, Fran is cute. :D

But ehhh... anyway, guys, is eluku gonna be working on the slime, futa or sisters? :( Your predictions btw.

Doesn't matter to me, he always does an amazing job on his rape works. So even if you don't like it before the materialization, you'd probably like it when he's done finishing it and releasing it to the public.:)

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

We won't know until around two weeks from now as it appears that the cutoff date is December 11th.

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Doesn't matter to me, he always does an amazing job on his rape works. So even if you don't like it before the materialization, you'd probably like it when he's done finishing it and releasing it to the public.:)
Gotta say, I agree 100% with that!

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I beleive I've said it teo or three times now... But...

I still think Eluku is gonna do all of them eventually...

Why else give us such choices without a "Suggestion" box in the first place if he didn't inply to implement ALL of the enemies eventually...

I say that all this voting doo-doo is about is for the line up on what gets done first...

Afterall... I know it's what I'd do...

But so far it's pretty much garanteed to be one of the three: Mist Sisters (+Triple-Team Lesbianism -/+Small amount of Scat), Fallen Fairy (+Corruption -/+Love it or hate it Futanari), or Green Ameoba. (+Slime -/+ couls possilbly be a Kuromaru clone...)

E

ecoISDP

Mist Sisters (+Triple-Team Lesbianism -/+Small amount of Scat),
Scat is not my cup of tea, but I won't mind it if the Lesbisanism part will be good.
Fallen Fairy (+Corruption -/+Love it or hate it Futanari),
Futa is awwwwright with me, now that I think about it, there isn't a single human-shaped penis in the game. Sure fluid hunter has a penis but it looks like some sort of the tentacle. Could it be that eluku hates penises ?
Anyway would love to see some corruption. I wonder if the gameplay mechanic will be the same as with the bee and her eggs or will it just be the finisher.
Green Ameoba. (+Slime -/+ couls possilbly be a Kuromaru clone...)
If only it would be a a slime girl. What the hell is a Kuromaru clone ?

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Futa is awwwwright with me, now that I think about it, there isn't a single human-shaped penis in the game. Sure fluid hunter has a penis but it looks like some sort of the tentacle. Could it be that eluku hates penises ?
I'd call those 'ovipositors', just appendages that lay eggs in the host, there be no futas here. And now that you brought it up, I think the only penis I've seen in the game would be the one in meatcatcher's first finisher.
If only it would be a a slime girl. What the hell is a Kuromaru clone ?
A floating eyeball that rapes. That is all.

griffman

Reputation score

Query: Does anyone understand what the several numerical settings under the Game menu represent? I think one of them is game speed but I cannot figure out the others. And I have kanji turned on, but the names of those settings continue to be questionmarks, so I can't goog translate either..

Thanks for the help!

Doragon Shinzui

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This thread nearly degenerated into the shits and giggles.
And yes, that was yet another intentional jibe at the scat trio.
As for my opinion on futa...
I really don't have one, other than to question how insanely popular it is.

lariandark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hum it's a shame we coud realy use some fairie chruchers in the game ,woud be a nice change ...

But they sem to be off the run

Briggs

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm, I've been thinking. What if eluku made a guro fetish character? That'd be pretty cool.

I'm a big fan of guro and it sure as hell adorable when you see penises rupturing eyes or organs getting cut and served on a platter or even intestines being erotically cut out. :)

But eh, that might just be me, I'm sure there's a lot of normal people here that don't prefer guro. Quite teh sad.:(

Maybe I should suggest this to eluku...:p

Reputation score

I'm a big fan of guro and it sure as hell adorable when you see penises rupturing eyes or organs getting cut and served on a platter or even intestines being erotically cut out. :)
I... Adorable? How the fu-... How is it adorable? And how does one erotically tear apart another? Do you just shove your dick into their organs or something?