What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

mrpurplejesuspunch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Me being a whiny little bitch. [Or, how to lose internet face, in three minutes.]

Well, I've been lurking this place for a while, [I got the giggles when my name was mentioned earlier.] according to a few logs, the futa votes have been cheating like hell via proxies. apparently some dude's using some sort of proxy and posting the same comment with a tiny bit of variations or something like that. But yeah, I think that's going to hurt FF's chances.

But anyway, to be honest, I'd rather have something better than tiki, every enemy so far [Apart from the final battle] had a huge advantage. Size, Flight, Height, Numbers, Genitalia the size of your body. Winning was always a huge victory, and loosing was always from some overwhelming elaborate rape, I don't know why, but it just seems like eluku's strong point.

This is why I wanted that Tentacle monster to win, but the plant chick, and meat catcher had the fetish covered. So I wanted the slime to win, but unless it shapes itself into something on a regular basis/it's tiny it's going to be unsatisfying. So the mist chicks? too mainstream. Futa girl? unoriginal [also, not better than you.]. Alf?... ... ...I dunno, It'd be awesome to be honest, but if it looks like Alf mid-game, it's going be a boner killer in my opinion, robot thing? I hope not, there isn't that good old "I REALLY want to fuck that fairy senseless." It's just a robot.
I don't even know what that 41 thing is.

Welp, I don't know how I capped 50 gigs in less than a month, but internet's going slow. Would anyone mind alerting the thread when there's a new update?

Also, is JohnBob JohnDoe? They seem similar, has anyone seen them at a party together?

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, so... I have no idea how this popped into my head, but... I find myself wondering exactly how popular reverse futa is...

I mean... Someone has to like it, right? *shudder*
You mean a guy with a pussy, like in Afterschool Nightmare?

Hmm...

Magus

Banned
Reputation score

The newest version of the game has been updated I think today. Happy Thanksgiving.

Here's the

I hope I did a good job :)

CopperTop47

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The newest version of the game has been updated I think today. Happy Thanksgiving.

Here's the

I hope I did a good job :)
Well, i commend you on your posting the link to the newest link, however that is the upload from the 23rd.

But still, nice to be able to check the thread and immediately find the link, so very nice form and very to the point

mrpurplejesuspunch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow. Internet is already de.. er... decapitated today[Or I don't know, reset.] Thanks Magus. n.n

Oh geez, I always thought the bee thing were breeding with us, but it looks more like we're feeding them now.

sb02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what do you click on to dl it?
Enter the password (eluku) into the text box above the first line of ads (and below the url for the page that it shows) and then click the box next to it. Then click download.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

Enter the password (eluku) into the text box above the first line of ads (and below the url for the page that it shows) and then click the box next to it. Then click download.
was that obvious?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Whats new

mrpurplejesuspunch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I never noticed the bee's range attack had a stun animation. I thought it was just a projectile. But I like the new xray.

Sleeper92

Reputation score

I seem to be having some trouble downloading the game. When the download starts, everything seems fine. But it finishes the download at 2 mb. The file seems to become corrupted. Has anyone else had this problem?

CopperTop47

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I seem to be having some trouble downloading the game. When the download starts, everything seems fine. But it finishes the download at 2 mb. The file seems to become corrupted. Has anyone else had this problem?
I had this problem once or twice, i just redownloaded it a few hours later and it seemed to work fine

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Another news is out, looks like more in-depth character descriptions, not entirely sure though if eluku hadn't posted this info before once. Anyway here is the eventually new info about the Fallen Fairy, Slime and Mist Sisters and the Fairy Crashers (for all other contestants check eluku's blog):

GoogleTranslator said:

I have lost her self fairy monsters because of a parasite in the uterus (the host below).
In normal mode parasitic monsters that you slip into the uterus and the womb of a host
Normal (?), But they go out to attack the SP and accumulated lesbian gauge
Now draw futanari attacks coming out of the vagina is a parasitic monster.
Technology may have come together even rape Rite Kana thick tail and a host of organisms that extend from shellfish ass ...
And would have been killed during the attack but her fairy futanari ...

Liquid Monster looking for sex and body fluids Emono energy.
There are monsters in the heart of the nuclear non-nuclear attack does not make much sense.
It can be any shape can also get into things like liquidity because it anywhere.
(Fission and fusion as well as if ...)
Flowing into the womb, so limitless and they are taken from the pit wall,
判Ranaku would be fucked about the physical environment.

Body temperature and energy looking for hot sex Emono,
Girls with no actual monsters like translucent mist (3 simultaneous appearance body.)
Pass through too much damage to hit it off like a powder.
Ice, water, and extends as a normal attack, attack sex with each of the attributes of the thunder.
Other body fluids can stop attacks and Lesbian Trinity soup ...

Isao Kiyoshi inexhaustible fierce monsters like dark places (three simultaneous appearance body.)
Knocked her to the fairy state 追I込Mimasu to leverage the power ... It's pretty offensive
First, smoking and breast milk, etc. Oral and stun the SP gauge reservoir,
Let stand at least hung over her waist and fairies and happy feelings of the reservoir,
Vagina, ass, violent piston extends as an attack into the throat ...

Last edited by a moderator:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I hate auto translators, this is why I take bits of it and run them through several translation pages to get what's going on

pyro90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just run it through one and am able to patch it together for its meaning, no point in posting it though all broken.