What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

boylike

Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

im sorta new here, i was reading some stuff about the game so if anyone would be kind as to post the link to the latest version of the game when it comes out or when you feel like it, please that would be great.:eek:

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

im sorta new here, i was reading some stuff about the game so if anyone would be kind as to post the link to the latest version of the game when it comes out or when you feel like it, please that would be great.:eek:
No.

Omay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you read then you'd know to go to the site to get the latest versions.
Eluka has asked not to post the download link elsewhere so people would go to his site, or something along those lines... Might as well give him that courtesy since the game is free.

Unnatural Kiwi

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Page 1 has the answer to all your problems...

boylike

Reputation score

ok sorry i did read it i guess i didnt read all of it sorry and thanks.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Aaaand updates. The jump attack from the previous concept art has been added to the Alf Trio. Might be something else as well, google translation is not making much sense

Also, another concept art for the spider girl.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh she's not so cute looking any more. its like a trap sure she's cute at 1st but then once she starts laying eggs in your hole she's not so cute any more. I like where this is going.

animeroks01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like egg laying, I was expecting unbirth.
Eluku if you can read this several o your fans really want this to happen. You can have it as a secondary finisher like with futa-fairy but please add unbirth then you would have covered almost all fetishes.

Nyanimu90

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got a problem trying to download from megaupload. This keeps happening for A WHILE now. I tried the links from Eluku's site and it keeps failing.
I even tried changing browsers, going to cyber cafes, checking DNS, proxy servers and still wouldn't work.

This keeps popping out:

Oops! Google Chrome could not find
Firefox can't find the server at .
and etc :mad:...

Perhaps Eluku can try to add links from Rapidshare on his site or someone can help solve this problem for me? Thanks in advance.

>Just found out that my country banned some websites, including megaupload. So its just that I'm unlucky to be this part of the country.

Last edited:

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I notice Fairy Crusher sometimes flashes purple, but I've never been hit by that attack. Any idea what that one does?

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

I like that new concept art, looking forward to the spider girl :)
Adding unbirth too would be cool of course, but I'll take it either way.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Welp, that picture was exactly what I was hoping for when I saw that Eluku was gonna do the arachne. Fucking awesome.

coyoteman362001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Eluku if you can read this several o your fans really want this to happen. You can have it as a secondary finisher like with futa-fairy but please add unbirth then you would have covered almost all fetishes.
I thought many people were hoping for a web cocoon? Isn't that what spiders do, lay eggs and trap their prey in cocoons? That was, I thought, part of the reason people wanted a spider as the last enemy. Both of those attacks are befitting of a spider enemy. Is there something about spiders that I don't know that would lead me to expect an unbirthing attack?

If this is really the last boss, then perhaps all three attacks can be included. But I can't see including an unbirthing attack at the expense of either the egg-laying attack or the web cocoon attack, as both of those are more befitting of a spider enemy.

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That attack concept is fantastic! :)
Alakune's size in there good too.

New FairyCrusher's attack is great, although chances are that it will be seen rarely in regular fights, since it requires FairyCrusher's maximum SP.

GreenAmoeba mentioned, but I didn't notice any difference in update. Something in the future updates?

Still experience problems with no display of health-bars in watch mode.

animeroks01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I thought many people were hoping for a web cocoon? Isn't that what spiders do, lay eggs and trap their prey in cocoons? That was, I thought, part of the reason people wanted a spider as the last enemy. Both of those attacks are befitting of a spider enemy. Is there something about spiders that I don't know that would lead me to expect an unbirthing attack?

If this is really the last boss, then perhaps all three attacks can be included. But I can't see including an unbirthing attack at the expense of either the egg-laying attack or the web cocoon attack, as both of those are more befitting of a spider enemy.
Yeah I suppose but like you said it's the final boss it might have it. I guess I let myself get killed too much on milia wars by the lamia or the spider lady. Oh well either way it'll turn out great.