What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

sleepingkirby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Has anyone been able to do fallen fairy's ->+punch repeatedly move yet? I've seen the computer do it, but I can't pull it off myself.

squall2o0o

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm having trouble understanding some of this update. Does Fairy-chan use the counters or do the monsters? Also the brusting animations? If you can't explain it I'll download when I got the time and try to figure it out.
The fairy uses them, and honestly they are rediculously over powered.. I beat the whole game no problem with the health degen setting just by countering every move.. They literally can't do anything to stop it and it does a good chunk of damage.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Anybody else encounter the fluidhunter spamming it's ground slam almost non-stop this update?

Magna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, she spammed that ground pound against me for a pretty long time. She eventually gave me a chance to get up and jump, but I'm pretty sure if I didn't have the infinite health set she would have killed me during it.

roamer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The big drinking worm moves unreasonably fast.

Johnbob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How could this thread fall to page two?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

How could this thread fall to page two?
Because there wasn't an update...

...til just right now. Ok, two pictures, one sexy move illustration and the other a cute gif, maybe an enemy or something, idk.
I'd translate it but honestly, I'm just so tanked right now. But it doesnt have a new game link, so somethings been updated

Johnbob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yea, really, what is that .gif?

Edit: there's a new vote box with all kinds of shot. It clarifies that the zombies did include eating tiki. The thing that interests me is that some of it is in English. There's also an "other" write-in slot. We could bring back the spider girl who seems to have been forgotten. this is our chance. Or we could put in a request for spider girl and wolf girl. Someone should post the most accurate translation to Japanese of that.

Last edited:

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The new concept art for the fluid hunter looks sexy. And I really want the arachne to be the new enemy~. I want to see Tiki all webbed up and helpless~<3.

vinnyninny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just vote in the empty space and post arachne in the text box. If we get enough votes we'll get our spider girl.

Kingterry

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

(Sup all. Been lurking for a long time and finally decided to make an account. Been with fairy fighting since fluid hunter.)

Hey has anyone else noticed that an alarming 48% of voters have voted for the zombies? Poor Arachne is quite far from the top. Does everyone really want guro THAT badly?

Well, at least it isn't scat. Thats the only fetish I simply can't stand. Everything else, providing it is portrayed erotically enough, is fine. :)

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm so lost cuses i don't have Google translator.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

No one's translated yet? *el sigh*
I'll do it after dinner and my meeting. But I don't know about accuracy

coyoteman362001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey has anyone else noticed that an alarming 48% of voters have voted for the zombies? Poor Arachne is quite far from the top. Does everyone really want guro THAT badly?
Well, unless I'm reading the poll wrong, it looks like zombies have 48 total votes, not 48% of the votes. The zombies are still in first place, but with about 17% of the vote, not 48%. I have two comments on this:

1. There is a link for the game on gurochan. They are a minority, but perhaps a very vocal minority.
2. Judging by the glut of zombie movies, zombies are, in fact, a very popular foe amongst the public. And I'm sure that zombies will bring along more than just gore: probably some gang-rape, for one.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

1. There is a link for the game on gurochan. They are a minority, but perhaps a very vocal minority.
2. Judging by the glut of zombie movies, zombies are, in fact, a very popular foe amongst the public. And I'm sure that zombies will bring along more than just gore: probably some gang-rape, for one.
it could be like a Cerberus, with certain advantageous backups after, say, his arm falls off. . .
but a zombie would throw off the games fantasy setting. . since it would mean there was atleast normal humans. . .

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The game already has gang rape with the Fairy crushers. And I have no idea why this would be posted on guro-chan. There's no guro in it at all.

To be honest, I would rather just have eluku pick what he wants to work on. Sure there might be something I don't like, but I'm not going to complain about what the game's creator puts in, just like with the FC, they're not my cup of tea. But when it's a matter of whoever can get enough people to vote for their fetish (no matter how un-appealing it is to the rest of us who actually play the game) then I just feel like ignoring further updates.

Heh, a fun thing to do would be to add negative votes to the poll so that each person who voted, got to take a vote away from something they didn't want. That way, people would be able to vote for what they actually wanted insted of throwing in with the second highest choice just to make sure something they really dislike doesn't get in.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

(This isn't word for word, I threw it into multiple translators so I can get the basic gist of things)

Point of the update is:
-Some speed adjustments of motions, I don't think I recognized what character they were talking about. Receiving and Guarding motions
-Changed the command for the fairy counter. ←→ + weak punch or strong punch. Something about a vanishing character or so when being performed.
-Added 2 additions to FC when erect?
-Mother Drinking worms movement speed adjusted.
-Something about falling fairy bullet tracking being off, I suppose thats the meteor crash move? Fuck, idk

The FC boss isn't going to be ready yet.
Talks about the poll and says he wants to change something with eggplant and ルネ
People asked about milking enemies, he thinks Fairy Crashers is enough for that.
I think he also asked if womb penetration can go too far, guro or such?
As for egg laying, I think he's asking if eggplant and ルネ should get egg laying too. Seems to be a favorite of everyone I guess.

Then describes the new sp max move for meat catcher

Johnbob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I can avoid the zombie levels but I'm gonna hate the concept art on his site for it. And the zombies would just mean that we have to wait longer for an enemy that is interesting. Please eluku and voters...anything but guro :(