FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

The two new fc attacks at driving forward at you with his dick before uppercutting you into the air with it, and spinning around, smacking you with his dick lariat style.

irokez

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I suggest everyone capable of using an online translator to go and vote for something. I don't really think that this poll decides what will be implemented next, but it will give Eluku a picture of what people like. And having, for example, Arachne (we all love Arachne, right?) somewhere in the middle of the list might give him the impression that she is not really popular.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I think he has no problem translating things from english. He's responded to us just fine before.

Johnbob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think he has no problem translating things from english. He's responded to us just fine before.
Speaking to eluku in Japanese is a courtesy. Honestly we should be as courteous as possible since he doesn't owe us shit, yet delivers all our wishes, or at least most of them. And judging by alot of his art, he likes guro and is only keeping it out for our sake.

wolfz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I dont want guro either =\

In the vote section, where are you supposed to click? coz I put on other and added Arachne, but dont know where to click

Last edited:

Sojourner

Demon Girl
Reputation score

While my Japanese skills have more rust than an Edsel at the bottom of Salt Lake, "spider" should be "kumo," or クモ. It isn't "arachne," but the effort might be appreciated.

The new Fluid Hunter attack/finisher preview looks quite interesting, though we already have a few "spitroast" animations.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Wow, he really shouldn't have allowed the add feature. There's just so much crap in there.

lol, there are even to seperate arachne listings.

Also, what's with the "all the way through" pics? Both fluid and meat have previews for them. Maybe he's adding that instead of creating an enemy just for that fetish. Which is kinda cool, I'd rather he add stuff like that to already existing enemies (alau-lune is just begging for more moves) than having to create a whole new enemy for 1 fetish.

Last edited:

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What I did was look up the kanji for kumo (be sure to get the one for 'spider', not 'cloud') and then just pasted the kanji and wrote 'arachne spider' next to it.

Just trying to get my point across as much as I can.

Shitsurei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

While my Japanese skills have more rust than an Edsel at the bottom of Salt Lake, "spider" should be "kumo," or クモ. It isn't "arachne," but the effort might be appreciated.
"kumo" (蜘蛛) does mean "spider", but I think "arachne" (アラクネ) would be correct in this case, since it's the Japanese term used for spider girls.

By the way, from the last update, it seems like he's looking into adding new moves to eggplant and alau=lune since the consensus is that those two are the most lacking right now.

coyoteman362001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

At the gurochan thread, now there are a couple of people claiming there's vote manipulation:

If true, somebody needs to tell eluku that his new poll is broken, too.

Johnbob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Damn it...I voted for Arachne with a capital "a". the lower case one has more votes.
I hate when he does polls. It's always the crap that wins. Last time it was the stupid slime. I gotta say if we get zombies and there's a stage that ends in tiki being eaten alive, Ill be kinda pissed off. This is an h-game and even if gyro is a fetish, I believe there may be something wring with you if you enjoy seeing other people be violently killed.

Just my 2 cents

Either way, if everyone in this forum voted for arachne it would win. Apparently the one with the lower case "a" is the way to go

marco122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wouldn't surprise me. Guro is definitely a niche thing, and considering the game has none of it in the first place, I doubt there'd be enough guro-fetishists keeping up with the game to legitimately affect the poll enough.
Guro is ok, but zombies and slimes are so over used it's boring. You can tell Slime was rushed (It was done in afew weeks compared to some others...) so Eluke probly didn't feel like doing it.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn it...I voted for Arachne with a capital "a". the lower case one has more votes.
I hate when he does polls. It's always the crap that wins. Last time it was the stupid slime. I gotta say if we get zombies and there's a stage that ends in tiki being eaten alive, Ill be kinda pissed off. This is an h-game and even if gyro is a fetish, I believe there may be something wring with you if you enjoy seeing other people be violently killed.

Just my 2 cents

Either way, if everyone in this forum voted for arachne it would win. Apparently the one with the lower case "a" is the way to go
Actually, there was another poll after that that got us the fariy crashers...

Again, I was disappointed...

Unnatural Kiwi

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Guro is ok, but zombies and slimes are so over used it's boring. You can tell Slime was rushed (It was done in afew weeks compared to some others...) so Eluke probly didn't feel like doing it.
Perhaps it is me, but I don't see why so many people hate the slime. If you are hating it simply because a slime is popular isn't that a little much? (It is an enjoyable enemy for the most part for me.)

As for the characters people hate, there is enemy selection for a reason ya know...

Last edited:

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Perhaps it is me, but I don't see why so many people hate the slime. If you are hating it simply because a slime is popular isn't that a little much? (It is an enjoyable enemy for the most part for me.)

As for the characters people hate, there is enemy selection for a reason ya know...
Actually I think the reason that most people disliked the slime was because it was sexy at first, but after one hour, it got boring and dull...

HadokenMotion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm going to be blunt here, Eluku has a bad habit of having a great idea and failing to deliver on the actual goods, especially when he has something he wants to make instead. And it's especially bad when it's user-voted content.

For example, Green Ameba. A lot of people voted for it and he made it. However, when he first started it, he had no idea what he was doing with it. Basically it was a giant blob monster with some counter moves. He added a little bit every now and then, but mostly his updates were "Look at Fallen Fairy boss!" with "oh, and I added rape move to the green thing I guess." I remember the big stink over Green Ameba's finisher that left everyone saying "wait, what?". Everyone with a goo fetish was left disappointed. Now we're seeing the same thing with the fairy crashers. A lot of people were looking for gang rape and we're really getting large insertions again.

I'm not dissing Eluku, not at all. The man can do more than I think I am capable of doing art wise. And when he is working on something he wants, on something he knows, it is pretty amazing. He draws what he knows and what he knows he draws pretty well. Which is why I think, instead of hoping and wishing for things like web bondage, mind-control, and other fantasies, he would be better served to make something he likes. Even guro or scat, as much as I don't like it, you would see a lot more energy involved in making it sexy than pushing through it to make his next fallen fairy.
I feel this needs said again. With more emphasis on having him make what he wants and instead bothering with the stupid poll nonsense.

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

this may give some clarity but the pool may be broken. idk about the new one since i didn't vote yet but if you voted for (let say).... guro and you wanted to winm you'd vote ... leave a comment.... refresh or reopen the same page and repeat(trust me , i did it before on the last pool but not for guro). there may be a fraction continouslly voting for guro........(hope this helped)

WE MUST STRIKE BACK.

Kingterry

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

According to google translate, an attack by a pack of stray dogs (Beastiality) is at the top with 60 votes and 16.6% of total votes. Poor Arachne ,(Both), is still far from the top.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm cool with stray dogs. Prefer arachne, but dogs are fine.

Shitsurei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

this may give some clarity but the pool may be broken. idk about the new one since i didn't vote yet but if you voted for (let say).... guro and you wanted to winm you'd vote ... leave a comment.... refresh or reopen the same page and repeat(trust me , i did it before on the last pool but not for guro). there may be a fraction continouslly voting for guro........(hope this helped)

WE MUST STRIKE BACK.
I wouldn't worry too much about it... Eluku's said on multiple occasions that he doesn't take the number of votes into consideration at all. If anything, voting continuously for something will hurt the chances of it getting implemented. I think he's using the polls mostly to hear people's opinions about the monsters he posts on them and to get suggestions about new abilities and such.