What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

It's just that new content for everything is coming slow right now. And remember eluku had said something about bringing his work on this game to an end soon.

And if he decides his next game is going to be guro-themed...

coyoteman362001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

According to google translate, an attack by a pack of stray dogs (Beastiality) is at the top with 60 votes and 16.6% of total votes.
Ugh, bestiality makes me sick to my stomach. (>_<)

I might just have to sit this boss out. :(

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

but but but... your name is coyoteman?

Plus, its not like most opponents in this are really that close to human

coyoteman362001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

but but but... your name is coyoteman?

Plus, its not like most opponents in this are really that close to human
Heh, that's the furry in me. But even furries are humanoid.

Hey, monster rape is A-OK, but dog penises just gross me out. I don't like the horses in Zeta's game, either. But some people do, so whatever...

You know what I think it is? Monsters are fantasy, so I can treat them as fantasy, but dog and horse penises are real, and I've seen them and know what they look like, so the thought of them actually penetrating a human just makes me shudder. It's a silly quirk to have for a silly fantasy game, I admit, but it's just not my thing.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*Iggy cries*

B-b-but, the arachne is the ultimate enemy of the fairies. It's the absolute PERFECT final boss for fairy fighting!

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

*Iggy cries*

B-b-but, the arachne is the ultimate enemy of the fairies. It's the absolute PERFECT final boss for fairy fighting!

Actually I think the best final boss would be that tentacle room idea. Maybe not that original but c'mon tentacle is a classic. lol

Imagine a whole room of countless tentacles going crazy on Tiki. That's the way to end it IMO. Though i'm in no hurry to see the end of this epic game.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The last enemy I actually enjoyed was Fallen Fairy.

F.C. update was a huge letdown. He may save it by adding that big F.C. boss, but idk.

Glad to see that some of his earlier enemies are getting updates though!

Vote arachne for 2011!

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Damn it...I voted for Arachne with a capital "a". the lower case one has more votes.
I hate when he does polls. It's always the crap that wins. Last time it was the stupid slime. I gotta say if we get zombies and there's a stage that ends in tiki being eaten alive, Ill be kinda pissed off. This is an h-game and even if gyro is a fetish, I believe there may be something wring with you if you enjoy seeing other people be violently killed.

Just my 2 cents

Either way, if everyone in this forum voted for arachne it would win. Apparently the one with the lower case "a" is the way to go
why the hate for slime? poor slime need love too! :(

as for me, I like all of the monsters so far (Slime is one of my favorite). TBH, what I don't like is alternate color Tiki, but hey, it's optional and we can choose not to use that and use the default color instead, so no lost for me :D

lariandark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well for my taste the game prety nice like this and archne + horo ^_^ will be the perfect next (or last monster ) for it .
All the other propositions are interresting as well (tentacles room .....)

Slime was nice,bondage part and finisher is amazing nothing to complain (but hey tastes and colors)

I woud have preffered the crushers to be more soft and less brutal (a bit like big teddy bear whith benefits) ,still they are nice and fun .

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Johnbob said:
I hate when he does polls. It's always the crap that wins. Last time it was the stupid slime. I gotta say if we get zombies and there's a stage that ends in tiki being eaten alive, Ill be kinda pissed off. This is an h-game and even if gyro is a fetish, I believe there may be something wring with you if you enjoy seeing other people be violently killed.
Actually that "crap" is something you in particular don't like. Guro isn't really any more wrong than stuff that happens in FF already. This part of your post looks rather silly to me.

Wouldn't mind to see that funny thing with the cake as the enemy.

p.s. while I'm on the side with people who are against polls altogether, Eluku still uses them after several abuses and resets, seems like he really likes them for whatever reason.

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Actually I think the best final boss would be that tentacle room idea. Maybe not that original but c'mon tentacle is a classic. lol

Imagine a whole room of countless tentacles going crazy on Tiki. That's the way to end it IMO. Though i'm in no hurry to see the end of this epic game.
oh man it would be awesome if eluku just continually works on FF.

Rrazz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Actually that "crap" is something you in particular don't like. Guro isn't really any more wrong than stuff that happens in FF already. This part of your post looks rather silly to me.

Wouldn't mind to see that funny thing with the cake as the enemy.
Breaking my long time lurker status to post at last...No reason to add that but, yeah >.>

I have to agree though. Personally I don't like gore or the like either...But hey, some people do and that's their taste. If a guro scene ends up in the game, just don't play that level :p That's what I'll (not) be doing.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

That would make sense if the game didnt automatically play through all characters or if those enemies still had attacks that weren't gore focused.

Johnbob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Arachne isn't far behind guys. If we all pitch in she can win! I know not everyone wants her but she's so cute and her attacks will be so hot.

Rrazz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That would make sense if the game didnt automatically play through all characters or if those enemies still had attacks that weren't gore focused.
Heh I suppose that's true...

Personally I just pick the level I want at the time and play it, I haven't really bothered trying a *Complete* playthrough yet >.>

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Update is out but I can't make heads or tails from the google translation garbage.

coyoteman362001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Arachne isn't far behind guys. If we all pitch in she can win! I know not everyone wants her but she's so cute and her attacks will be so hot.
She's not my top choice, but she is in my top three, and I definitely prefer her over the pack of dogs/bestiality that is currently leading.

Thirdguy

Reputation score

As far as I can tell, the only new update is that the new expandbee move has a frontal view of Tiki.

lariandark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Strange horo (wolf girl) only has 1% can't understand why she's so cute and woud double up here .

Satisfy all horo fan ^_^ and add beast stuff to the game (better a giant wolf then a pack of dogs if you ask me )

GoGear

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alau=Lune got 2 new attacks.
1 finisher of wtf am I looking at proportions, and an explosive mushroom.
That's about it.