What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Vintrion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Easiest way is to set your HP/SP to regenerate and then go to Raper Beast's stage. Sit there and get raped over and over again til the yellow bar in the bottom right corner fills. Then beat Raper Beast and then Hell's Door.
Raper Beast and easiest in the same sentence... casually telling someone to go beat raper beast, oh man. I must be missing out on something big cause I suck at games, but still. I thought loli-ghost rimjob was hot. Not related to anything, just secretly mentioning. While I'm here, mostly ignored the brown-liquid spurting out during ass-insertion, and what the fuck is ass unbirthing? I colored this precisely to default theme colors, so I'm kinda fucked if different themes

Last edited:

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Agreed. All in all, I really wish people hadn't voted for the Fallen Fairy. Someone else said it was one of the most finished, and I agree. There are plenty of other things that need love and this move seems superfluous and in general like a waste of a vote. >_>
Yeah, it has so many moves that it's completely broken. When It uses the move where it plantes the tail in Tikis arse she jumps in the air twice, then is stuck in T-Stance.
Can't even attack FF when I escape the parasite.

I guess it has too many overlapping activators for the Figther Makers AI system. While Alraune has about 3 moves effictively and a Mushroom that is too Similar to the Mutts icepillar.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Raper Beast and easiest in the same sentence... casually telling someone to go beat raper beast, oh man. I must be missing out on something big cause I suck at games, but still. I thought loli-ghost rimjob was hot. Not related to anything, just secretly mentioning. While I'm here, mostly ignored the brown-liquid spurting out during ass-insertion, and what the fuck is ass unbirthing? I colored this precisely to default theme colors, so I'm kinda fucked if different themes
Raper beast is simplistic if you've got unlimited HP/SP...

I guess I need to actually play some to see how ridiculously hard some of these enemies are that I keep hearing people begging for nerfs for.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I dont think futa is only the main reason,I think its also because fallen fairy is also a girl ,so yuri powa,and she is also more focused on sex instead of others violent monster.
Example:myst sister are supposed to be yuri but that dont file like it at all because its just violent ryona instead of straight sex,if we compare it to fallen fairy,and others monster are just worst when it come to sex move.

I didnt voted at all,and Im happy to learn that my favorite character will got new moveset,she totaly deserve it since she is so far the best character in that game =)

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Am I missing something? Are you talking about the last move or some other GO in that underlined part?
When you lose to the new FF move, the game turns black with a white text saying "Corrupted Tiki", and then moves on to a GO animation where FF and Tiki are raping another fairy. That's what his referring to.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I dont think futa is only the main reason,I think its also because fallen fairy is also a girl ,so yuri powa,and she is also more focused on sex instead of others violent monster.
Example:myst sister are supposed to be yuri but that dont file like it at all because its just violent ryona instead of straight sex,if we compare it to fallen fairy,and others monster are just worst when it come to sex move.

I didnt voted at all,and Im happy to learn that my favorite character will got new moveset,she totaly deserve it since she is so far the best character in that game =)
Mist Sister flat out sucks. They don't have any noteworthy move and only one game over. While Eluku could have made an awesome threesome or foursome, he just did not deliver. Instead, FF got a threesome finisher even before Mist Sisters were created.

Did not vote either, but I love all enemys that fill her up in some way or another.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Mist Sister flat out sucks. They don't have any noteworthy move and only one game over. While Eluku could have made an awesome threesome or foursome, he just did not deliver. Instead, FF got a threesome finisher even before Mist Sisters were created.

Did not vote either, but I love all enemys that fill her up in some way or another.
Yeah, but considering all "fuss" about Mist Sister's existing moves, can you really blame anyone for eluku quietly setting them aside?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Actually, think that Mist Sisters have two finishers...but yeah, point being that FF is extremely "done" compared to any other enemy by far. Maybe only Raper Beast has a comparable move set...maybe.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, but considering all "fuss" about Mist Sister's existing moves, can you really blame anyone for eluku quietly setting them aside?
I think our community may 'fuss' about it, but does not necessarily mean the character is an unpopular one all the way up to even eluku's eyes.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

As a lot of us have said already, the problem is that Fallen Fairy is as done as one can get. She's overcooked. As I said earlier, her bucket is overflowing whole many others aren't even half full. She has so many attacks that she can't decide what to use, and it's damn near impossible to see all of her attacks because of it.

leatherhead333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know if it's just me but i kind of feel bad for the fairy that gets raped by Tiki and Fallen Fairy. With Tiki she gives off the impression that she actually enjoys getting raped by some monsters so it doesn't feel as bad when you lose with her. It's probably also due to her sexual moans as well.

But this is just a random fairy girl getting dominated by two sadist fallen fairies....and her face looks so sad :(

Now i don't ever go for this new ending lol :D

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I really kinda wish he'd take the street fighter SP move away from FF. She's already got a charge SP move that is way sexier. And I hardly ever see the SP move where she lays down and you get triple teamed.

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone know what that progress bar below on the screen is for ?

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know what that progress bar below on the screen is for ?
It's for unlocking the Final Boss stage after Hell's Door (the "boss" after Raper Beast), you fill it up from getting hit by sex grab moves. If you finish Hell's Door without a full bar you just get a GO screen.

Nietz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The last update of eluku's forum have a pretty interesting image of Expand Bee. It looks a variation of its special move, thou. I hope he puts it in the next update.

About Fallen Fairy, yes, i agree that shes pretty finished. I hope Eluku updates Alaulune's special GO. And, did you guys noticed that, in the last movement of Expand Bee's special have the same marker as the finisher of F.C. Boss? The one where you choose to inseminate her or use Tiki on that belt.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

And, did you guys noticed that, in the last movement of Expand Bee's special have the same marker as the finisher of F.C. Boss? The one where you choose to inseminate her or use Tiki on that belt.
...?
You lost me there.
Expand Bee has a new move?

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Has the Fluid Hunter gotten this sticky breast milk attack yet? I think it's pretty hot. It's similar to the Expand Bee's purple goop attack, so I imagine it shouldn't be too hard to implement. Unless the sudden increase in milk prices is to blame?

Nietz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

...?
You lost me there.
Expand Bee has a new move?
Not yet, at least.I just mentioned that marker because it does nothing yet, but it is there. When the male bee starts banging Tiki.

Has the Fluid Hunter gotten this sticky breast milk attack yet? I think it's pretty hot. It's similar to the Expand Bee's purple goop attack, so I imagine it shouldn't be too hard to implement. Unless the sudden increase in milk prices is to blame?
Not that i noticed. But i would like to see that, and a possible finisher with that movement too.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Looks to me like he just took out the breast milk part...because the grab and eating out is in there already.