What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

vinnyninny

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Fallen Fairy's moveset is a total clusterfuck, she has so many moves that she doesnt even use some of the stuff that made her popular to begin with. Can't there be an omake mode where can just view the hentai animations and select them at our leisure?

Nietz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fallen fairy spams that footjob so much, but when the "cock gauge" is at max, she uses a sex move, and then it comes back to the minimum, like the special gauge. It nerfed a bit her sexual moves.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks to me like he just took out the breast milk part...because the grab and eating out is in there already.
But it would be nice for characters to have as wide a variety of moves as Fallen Fairy. I mean, this concept is there and probably easy to implement.

Nietz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wish this game could take forever. It was so many months waiting for the updates every week. Hope theres still more updates to come.
And did any of you guys know what is eluku mentioning about DLsite?

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New update adds the aforementioned Expandbee attack, exactly as illustrated.

Could someone remind me what the 3rd place monster was?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

I'm here to second the Omake implementation.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

So, pretty much this new Bee move is his regular egging just with it all happening at once and being an insta-KO if you don't escape the initial grab.

Bee seems a bit like a one trick pony really...

Kinda wish there was something more to the goop spit trap move. Like, it should stick until you escape.

Hrmm...what if Bee had a move where he stung Tiki and it paralyzed her or something?

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i cant download this D:

the website he posted doesn't let it go threw even after i put the pw in

just goes to a white page :(

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hrmm...what if Bee had a move where he stung Tiki and it paralyzed her or something?
I was really hoping for that, or a poison effect. The pink spit kinda serves the same purpose. But the character is one of my favorites despite not having the gameplay I wanted or expected. Only the egg laying stayed intact, but I kinda hate the gross pink fluids.

Actually the process of being repeatedly stung and rendered helpless is kinky in it's own way.

Edit: Added reference.

Last edited:

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I agree and thing there should be more stinging and goop related attacks. Maybe have the goop stack and have it linger until you shake it off, and if she's covered in goop 3 or so times, she gets ravaged by the surrounding larvae.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well the goop is the same stuff sticking up her holes while having eggs inserted in her, no?

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was really hoping for that, or a poison effect. The pink spit kinda serves the same purpose. But the character is one of my favorites despite not having the gameplay I wanted or expected. Only the egg laying stayed intact, but I kinda hate the gross pink fluids.

Actually the process of being repeatedly stung and rendered helpless is kinky in it's own way.

Edit: Added reference.
I have to know, where is that image from?

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry, I never did get where the original image is from. I'm sure the one who made it had done several other awesome animations. It's been in my archive for a few years now.

kamita1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've never had a problem with this game before but in the last few updates my games FPS has dropped to like 5-6 and is completely unplayable. Has anyone else had this problem?

RedAmbition

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Personally I'm a big fan of Breast Expansion and nipple insertion so I'd love to see a multi hit move with expandbee where he either eggs her breasts so much they grow to be so big she can't move and it KO's her or he holds her down multiple times to allow larva to crawl inside her nipples and swell her breasts for the same effect.

Thoughts?

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Personally I'm a big fan of Breast Expansion and nipple insertion so I'd love to see a multi hit move with expandbee where he either eggs her breasts so much they grow to be so big she can't move and it KO's her or he holds her down multiple times to allow larva to crawl inside her nipples and swell her breasts for the same effect.

Thoughts?
Perhaps not the egging, but the larvae that already invade her primary holes being modified to include her breasts, that I could fap (more) to.