What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Would like the new expandbee move if the Ai actually used the old one at times. it doesn't even after so many play throughs.

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Would like the new expandbee move if the Ai actually used the old one at times. it doesn't even after so many play throughs.
Distance is the trigger. The old grab is long range, the new one is close range. Get some distance between you and the bee after it fills its SP bar.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

thanks for the tip. Still took a number of tries to get the ai to do it, but it eventually got it. Thus far seems that if you want to see the moves and finishes that each monster has, you really have to start playing as the monster.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks for the tip. Still took a number of tries to get the ai to do it, but it eventually got it. Thus far seems that if you want to see the moves and finishes that each monster has, you really have to start playing as the monster.
That's usually how I would do it anyways. xD

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well it makes sense...You shouldn't be able to control the moves your enemy uses lol.

RedAmbition

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ive noticed a few new preview screens added and a new move and KO for fallen fairy. anything else im missing?

Greyhunter19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New finisher from Expand bee as well. Gotta find the updated movelist for the monsters... i get owned by tiki usually while button spamming lol

Aran1265

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New expand bee finisher is down back down forward weak punch + heavy punch

Since the bee's goo uses par of the moveset (down forward + weak punch), you'll prolly use the spit a few times before activating the finisher.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New Update
New Expandbee Game Over animation

I just wish that the Continue screen would appear when I wanted it to and not automatically

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Since the bee's goo uses par of the moveset (down forward + weak punch), you'll prolly use the spit a few times before activating the finisher.

This isn't working for me. Do I need to do something else first?

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

New Update
New Expandbee Game Over animation
This plays after Expand Bee's new GO move.
Aside from moves, Tiki now has new colours!
E = Blizzard Blue Tiki
S = A type of Tiki with bright red hair.

Unfortunately, this means 'Dark Tiki' and 'White Tiki' has been removed.
To those who like those colours - sorry, they are gone for good.
In the same vein as Forest Green Tiki.

Wish Eluku could implement a combo in the Main Menu in order to keep those colours.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I liked the original green and hated the white. Gotta check these new ones.

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Same, new move doesn't work for me (doing it in the other direction successfully executes the other finisher though so it's probably not me doing it wrong)

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The white version of Tiki has always been my least favorite. The ebony version would be my favorite, if it wasn't for the hair. I just don't think it matches very well. Instead, my two favorites turned to be the light brown/blonde one, as well as Dark Tiki. I will now sorely miss Dark Tiki.

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm sorry to bump this, but can anyone instruct me and the other guy how to do the new move with the bee?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

This isn't working for me. Do I need to do something else first?

Same, new move doesn't work for me (doing it in the other direction successfully executes the other finisher though so it's probably not me doing it wrong)
I'm sorry to bump this, but can anyone instruct me and the other guy how to do the new move with the bee?
Those instructions work just fine for me every time.

Get your special up, then do: down-back-down-forward weak punch+strong punch

ji9999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Those instructions work just fine for me every time.

Get your special up, then do: down-back-down-forward weak punch+strong punch
Maybe distance is the key, I have 100% success rate executing this move in near distance...

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Are you pressing Q+W? Or just E? I've mostly given up by this point though

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

q+w

It's worked for me all the time, every time. (though I also do have my controls switched, but the concept is the same: light punch+heavy punch)

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

regarding the move, it sorta sounds like its a keyboard hardware limitation thing. My keyboard has similar problem for fighting games, but I remapped the keys in a way that gave me enough leeway to do all the moves.

Here's a copy paste answer from somewhere I keep handy for explanation:

This is a hardware limitation of your keyboard. Unfortunately, the only solution is that you must purchase a better keyboard that does not have this limitation.

To be more specific:

In order to save money, keyboard manufacturers often put many keys on the same "circuit" of sorts within the wiring of the keyboard. This prevents multiple keys in the same region of the keyboard from being pressed simultaneously. Sometimes it even prevents more than 2 keys at all from across the whole keyboard being pressed at once. Often the shift, ctrl, and alt keys are not within this limitation, so you can hold shift and press 2 other keys at once and it will still work fine.

Even high-end gaming keyboards often have a similar hardware limitation, although the cap is much higher so that it is unlikely to be reached during the normal course of gaming.