What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Re: Fairy Fighting

Meatcatcher has two - one from either the portal or the larvae, the other from the tentacles. Not sure what being barrel-rolled to death will result in, as it's never happened to me.

what's the larvea ending like?

Is there one for the grab move where the worms come out of tikis ass?

can't run the game

It starts up and immediately crashes. What do I need?

If you have a period (.) anywhere in the file directory, that usually causes it to do that. Usually. Try moving it somewhere that doesn't have a period. If that doesn't work, try re-downloading.

Meatcatcher has two - one from either the portal or the larvae, the other from the tentacles. Not sure what being barrel-rolled to death will result in, as it's never happened to me.

Being barrel-rolled to death results in the same ending as portal/larvae ending. For some reason the only way I can get the portal/larvae ending easily now is to do that because sometimes it ends up going back to the tentacle end. Doesn't matter to me though, getting close to Tiki and barrel rolling her to death is quite easy once you get her health close enough.

what's the larvea ending like?

The larvae/portal ending is her getting a tentacle shoved in her mouth and through her ass while the portal spawns larvae in her womb and they fall out of her vagina.

Translated with Google.

Update location ...
- Absorbent insect (DrinkingWorm) Add rotation attack.
- Snake girl (FluidHunter) Add drinking finish the round.
- Araurune (Alau = lune) additional strokes the top of the palm.
* Add motion was blown away to her fairy.
- Change can select up to three terms in Stage Select.
- Adjustment of each enemy attack power. (Hard to?)

-
Daughter is able to swallow snake finish.
We eat soup with your tasting her daughter snake fairy.
(0 stamina will be a variety of techniques by which to grab.)

They are eaten in the air and blown away some of the skills and
This may take additional damage. .
Insert combo or hitting → Cock the top of the palm top palm strokes → Rene.

Oh fly away and be carried away on board ...

-
If an error when'm starting the game, the Gemuforuda
d: \ FairyFighting seems to have something to root folder or to start
(My environment (XP, Vista), so I can start in unconfirmed.)

I'll update this as I play.
FluidHunter now has a new finishing move. It involves eating Tiki.
The Drinking Worms now the ability to do a BARREL ROLL!!! It can hurt you.
Stage 4 and 5 can no longer be selected at the beginning.
That's all I know for now.

Last edited:

Holy balls this game has gotten hard since the last time I played it, I mean I know its meant to be a ryona game but jeeze.

Has anyone else gotten stuck on the Worm fight? They continually kicked my ass for a good few matches, so I turned SP Recovery on and just spammed the special move to kill most of them. The last one that somehow survived I allowed to latch on to see just how much of Tiki's HP Bar it would absorb to become full, and it took over half her health. Once it was a fat thing stuck on the ground I kicked it to death, but once it died the stage didn't end. It acted like there was one final enemy off screen to the left.

Well you can always replace the player files in the folder so you don't have to beat them.

Editing the first post with the links for the dev site and the upload site is awesome. Thanks much.

Well ya, originally Phoenix edited the site there, but I thought I'd help keep the thread clean. So, here I am updating the DL whenever a new version comes out

I think I'll skip this update for awhile...I like doing 4 and 5...do the worms have a new ending animation if they hit you to death instead of suck attack you to death? I tried being hit to death last night and was succesful but there was no animation :(

Well you can always replace the player files in the folder so you don't have to beat them.

Unfortunately, if you want to progress through the game, replacing anything with Drinking Worms results in that monster spawning like 5 times. I guess I'll just replace the first two for now, thank goodness he didn't add anything at the end or something. Seriously those Drinking Worms are so much more annoying now that they can hit you in the air. Why the hell would he add BARREL ROLLING worms? Christ man just walk all over the player why don't ya. First you made it easier for us and now you're ass fucking us.

Oh and adding in that point of lag when Tiki gets hit in the air? Thanks.

EDIT: Holy crap and he's edited Naga's AI so she can't be looped anymore. Moreover, getting hit in the air usually results in being immediately grabbed and licked thereafter. >.<

EDIT2: And oh hai, remember how annoying AlauLane was when she spammed her tentacle attack? Combined with her infinite range and pretty decent damage, she's pretty tough now. Once you get in her face you can do something, but you have to be seriously smart with it. If you're caught her new uppercut move, she can either do that to you twice or once you hit the floor she'll grab you with her tentacle attack.

I'm sticking with the last update for now, this is pretty tough.

Last edited:

He listens to emails...If we all ask for full level select and lowered difficulty he might do it

Christ, the new update IS tough. My usual 'spam Tiki's shoryuken-copy till I win' just doesn't cut it anymore. :(

Loving the new Naga finisher now but goddamn at the Drinking Worms, they needed a new sucking pose for the last worm and a new ending scene for losing with them all on you, not a barrel-roll jump-punisher.

...I still love them though. :p

The worms wouldn't be so annoying if the Escape Bar didn't reset each time a new one latched on AND became progressively harder to escape with each addition. I can't really think of a way to defeat them without using cheats since they're barrel roll pretty much juggles Tiki into a grab if you try to escape over them, they can catch you out of any move with an AI timed grab, and their speed makes it really hard to get any kind of breathing room.

Things I've noticed:
  • Tiki now bounces around like you'd expect a lightweight fairy to bounce. Yes, this means the AI can air-juggle you. No, the AI isn't smart enough to pull it off. The new faceplant pose is also amusing.
  • Low Turbo Kick (press D repeatedly) works surprisingly well against one or two worms. Three is iffy - it's more likely one will do its high tackle from just far enough away. Four or five is too many.
  • The worms' Special Bars just do not build up worth a damn.
  • Naga's grapple is really damaging. Add to that Tiki's newfound ability to fly when hit, and she's gotten very much more difficult.
  • AlauLune's anti-air punch is quite effective. However, the "strong punch -> jump to other side" tactic still works. You just have to be a hair SLOWER - draw her into trying to whack you on your side before you jump over her.

Foaming low kicks used to work...spanm low kicks and leap back and fourth

I imagine this has been covered already, but the inconvenience of one of you posting the answer is much less than the inconvenience I would have to suffer sifting through 25+ pages of posts.

How do you do the level select from the menu?

Back