I posted it, like, last page man.

Re: Fairy Fighting

Press Up while you're on Tiki.

Blank is Egg Plant
Stage 2 is Meat Catcher
Stage 3 is Drinking Worm
Stage 4 is Fluid Hunter
Stage 5 is Alau Lune

In the latest version you can only select up to Stage 3.

So, I finally got past the Worms, and after a couple rounds with Naga I learn that she can still be stun locked. I say "Hooray!" but then I fight Lune. Goddayum, is she a bitch. The fact that she can tentacle rape you out of the air means you need to dash to avoid being grabbed, and jumping toward her is tricky as hell. She loves to juggle with that air punch then grab you once you land. I've only managed to get her CLOSE to defeat before she uses the overhead slam then grabs me while I can't do shit. I will say that if you're close enough you can actually dash through her. It's kinda weird, though, and it really threw off my game whenever it happened because I couldn't tell on which side I would end up.

Why does naga have the air fist attack anyway? Her punches have ALOT of air radius, no matter how low they seem. The barrel rolling worms are still pretty meh, they can be locked down with charging uppercuts and chun-li kicks. It's pretty funny to see Tiki getting knocked into the air by them ;p.
barrelroll.jpg

Press Up while you're on Tiki.

Blank is Egg Plant
Stage 2 is Meat Catcher
Stage 3 is Drinking Worm
Stage 4 is Fluid Hunter
Stage 5 is Alau Lune

In the latest version you can only select up to Stage 3.

So, I finally got past the Worms, and after a couple rounds with Naga I learn that she can still be stun locked. I say "Hooray!" but then I fight Lune. Goddayum, is she a bitch. The fact that she can tentacle rape you out of the air means you need to dash to avoid being grabbed, and jumping toward her is tricky as hell. She loves to juggle with that air punch then grab you once you land. I've only managed to get her CLOSE to defeat before she uses the overhead slam then grabs me while I can't do shit. I will say that if you're close enough you can actually dash through her. It's kinda weird, though, and it really threw off my game whenever it happened because I couldn't tell on which side I would end up.

Is there any reason to pick the latest version if all it does is take away some of the level skipping?

Is there any reason to pick the latest version if all it does is take away some of the level skipping?

Naga other finishing scene, when she doesn't kill you with the instant kill or the worm.

You can also just wait for future version that have stage select to her.

Dammit, those worms are really pissing me off. I got by them once, and now I can't do it again.

Dammit, those worms are really pissing me off. I got by them once, and now I can't do it again.

There's already an update out to make the whole game easier and especially the worms, also you can choose 1-5 again

I was wondering why I had like no trouble with the worms, apparently I had the newer one.

Is there any difference between the new naga GO between the two updates? Cuz it made it sound like there was.

I was wondering why I had like no trouble with the worms, apparently I had the newer one.

Is there any difference between the new naga GO between the two updates? Cuz it made it sound like there was.

I got the new game over by letting the Naga lick Tiki to death.

I meant the actual game over scene itself.

Speaking of which, it's kinda cool but considering the rest of the game, I expected it to be somewhat more erotic. Maybe something going on in the internals or something? I don't know, it just seems lacking at the moment

100720 is now available for download.

Update location ...
Fairy-chan * command table fixes
Deadly Attack WindSlash: 236236 + Strong Punch
- Corrected to be able to select five face when her fairy Stage Select.
- Escape absorbent modified to the insect can not return to zero gauge is gripped.
- The lower the strength of the absorbent insects.

-
As can go back to the Stage Select Stage 5.
(Ver developing to the same opponents every time I update the soup ... I'm tired.)

But ultimately,
"The big challenge with Stage Select Boss is not" such specifications
May incorporate ...

Now creating a fairy cut her daughter swallowed a snake ...
(Such as those facilities can be cut in the womb of her sleeping fairy Rene was arrested.)

I really wish Google didn't suck so much.

EDIT: It seems the Creator(s) forgot to add the link.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just found it.

Last edited:

Speaking of which, it's kinda cool but considering the rest of the game, I expected it to be somewhat more erotic. Maybe something going on in the internals or something? I don't know, it just seems lacking at the moment

Also, I was hoping for more constriction. I mean it is a snakewoman.

I just wished it was stuffy, real snakes usually have to detach their own jaws to cram their food down their throat. I figured the same would go for that snakewoman.

Is there stil a way to get the oviposition ending?

Yes. Naga needs to go into the second part of her ground grab where she starts licking inside of Tiki. This fills her SP meter, and once it's full the ground grab will become the insta-kill.

and how do you get the vore ending?

every other way that isn't a worm or her special dash.

Again I say i wish there was a bit more eroticism in it and more constriction moves from her. Then again, her body isn't really designed for it, but then the whole concept of it being a snake is for null.

I'm hoping they add another finisher for alauluna...an equaly hot one

I AM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS GAME! Best tentacle hentai game ever! :D

If only it were easier though. I only like using the monsters to murder Tiki because the meatcatcher is just impossible to pass.

Does this guy have any other projects or games? I can't seem to understand a thing on his blog

Last edited:
Back