Re: Fairy Fighting

I wonder will he ever make this enemies:

200909282349549ba.jpg

2009092523540567c.jpg

sakunyuu.jpg

slimeo.jpg

3 and 4 especially :D

Strangely enough, I went looking back for those ones last night too.

I find the quality of this game to be much greater than the mugen thing. Sprite sex doesn't seem to do it for me.

Sorry but i CANT play this game, I downloaded the almost-last version form the japannese site bur i CANT PLAY then, y downloaded a old version buth neither!, Can someone help me please?

Sorry but i CANT play this game, I downloaded the almost-last version form the japannese site bur i CANT PLAY then, y downloaded a old version buth neither!, Can someone help me please?
Since you didn't bother describing your problem worth a damn...

I'm going to assume you decided it would be a very good idea to play the game with your computer unplugged. Plug your computer in - you'll need the electricity running to play the game.

I enter the carpet to the game, there is an icon whit a red guy and says "20k2nd" Y click there, a black window opens... and close itself, And that`s all.

I enter the carpet to the game, there is an icon whit a red guy and says "20k2nd" Y click there, a black window opens... and close itself, And that`s all.
... English is not your first language, is it?

The "black window opens and closes immediately" is a known bug with the Enterbrain fighting game engine. You want to put the game folder in the root directory of your hard drive.

So when you look at the game folder, the path in the window looks like the one in the screenshot.

Attachments

• folder example.PNG
    folder example.PNG
    17.8 KB · Views: 0

That said, mine's in

C:\Users\XXXXX\Pictures\FLV backups\(Private)\FairyFighting - you can put it a couple of layers in still if you're concerned about leaving it so shallow in your HD.

mine is G:\My Personal Files\Fairy Games\FairyFighting :D

It hasn't been that long, give it some time, sheesh :rolleyes:

it would suck ass if the author of this game died...I love it too much to be cut off from updates

Version 100725 is out.

Update location ...
- Change the speed thrown out.
Might become elusive.
* Fix to prevent endless barrage of rapid kick her fairy
You can ski out with some tricks.
- Secret ...

-
xen's site "記 sketch" was added to the link.
Erotic work closely with pixel art animated gif is created.
(Multicolor paint like this - I want to reference.)

Meet erotic techniques while creating a catcher
This could finally 取Rikakarou The Big Boss

Answer to life.

Try to find out all the secrets like the rest of us. Please don't be impatient. It's grating.

AluaLune has a gameover screen now.

Theres also some new animations for when you get knocked out of the sky by some attacks as well as when your knocked to the ground.

Aside from that, grabbing Tiki during the final stage more or less guarantees victory (might have a wierd glitch if you don't hit her at least once though, as she'll 'escape' just as she runs out of energy, where the sprites are separated.).

EDIT: whoops, forgot this: rapid kicking only lasts for a second or two (maybe 4-5 hits) before it auto-cancels

Back