What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

EDIT: whoops, forgot this: rapid kicking only lasts for a second or two (maybe 4-5 hits) before it auto-cancels
In other word he again made an insanely hard game even harder. Whoopedo!!!

Johnbob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I wasn't being impatient...just wonderin

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I was wondering too. Good to know.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The first page has the blog. The blog gets updated by the author and, though it's in japanese, each entry has a date on it. So you'll be able to check anytime the entry has "download" in it.

DocGigglez

Lurker
Reputation score

Quick question: Is it just me, or did anyone else notice the tree branch looking thing going into Tiki's ear in AluaLune game over screen?? Well its nice to know EVERY hole is getting some in this game.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Quick question: Is it just me, or did anyone else notice the tree branch looking thing going into Tiki's ear in AluaLune game over screen?? Well its nice to know EVERY hole is getting some in this game.
Seen ear fucking before, generally shoving tentacle in the ear seems to cause the girl to go ahegao for most cases (or simply just break very quickly)

One of the hentai I've seen with it is Violation of Twin Vases, though it's loli so I won't post any link to it.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, was messing around with the game a bunch last night, and I've learned a few things.

1. Drinking Worms are now a threat. Now that Tiki only kicks a few times before she auto stops you can't beat up on the first two before the others start appearing. More than likely you'll have five worms on screen at once. The escape bar doesn't reset, but it lengthens considerably with each worm added. Combined with their love of the barrel rolls makes it rather difficult to get around them.

2. Tiki's priority on her attacks have been changed. This makes it INCREDIBLY difficult to defeat Fluid Hunter. You can't keep her stuck in the continuous sliding uppercut like you could before, and since I have trouble doing the fake Dragon Punch I have no idea how well that move works on her. The area of her attacks is insane, as well, and she just loves to hard punch you as you jump at her before you grabs you out of the air as you bounce.

3. Alau Lune can be difficult, but if you back yourself into a corner and start restoring health she can't grab you with her vines. This can turn into a war of attrition. Approaching her is still difficult as hell since she can actually use the vines to grab you out of the air, and if you jump to close she'll just uppercut you until you fall on your face. The first time I fought her I managed to sliding uppercut her then escape by jumping to the other side, but every time after she would knock me out of the air with her uppercut as I was landing on the other side. It was a pain in the ass.

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

My version went from 19 to 25 so i might have missed something, but two noticeable changes I saw were that the breakout speed when using the auto trick* is way faster, and that the naga vore has a game over screen now.

*: hold left and right at the same time instead of button mashing.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Scira, if you're runnig version 25 then you're pretty far behind...

The new one is 55.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Scira, if you're runnig version 25 then you're pretty far behind...

The new one is 55.
I think he meant from 100719 to 100725, those are actually the date of release (20'10', July(month 7), day 19 -> 25)

That is to say you might not miss out on anything at all, 1 week update is pretty fast.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Eluku lurks ULMF? Would explain how whenever he makes an update that makes the game challenging, he immediately scales the difficulty back right after the shitstorm of 'omg sooo hardddd'

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I think you're all girls, I havent had trouble since meatcatcher.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

I think you're all girls, I havent had trouble since meatcatcher.
Honestly, Meatcatcher is STILL the only one who gives me grief, though less of the 'f-ck I can't beat him' and more of the 'f-ck this is taking forever!'

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

It does seem really well-balanced at the moment. You can counter pretty much anything the game does with the skill and the will to do it.

Btw, does anyone know the button combination for Tiki's sex attack?

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

It does seem really well-balanced at the moment. You can counter pretty much anything the game does with the skill and the will to do it.

Btw, does anyone know the button combination for Tiki's sex attack?
It seems to go off all the time if you hit the heavy punch key while pushing towards her.

-Oberon

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, it works like your basic Street Fighter grab. Get close, keep walking towards her, and hit heavy punch.

Also, if Eluku's reading the thread and breaking the rapehard difficulty, we are infecting this game with Western Easy Modo disease. I have mixed feelings about this, but being able to win is pretty cool so I won't complain.

On an completely different note, I have NO idea how it would possibly work, but giving Tiki moves that let her rape her enemies back would be :awesome:. Maybe she could fist Alraune's throat or something.

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Or she could just fist alualane herself. She has a loli body.

Johnbob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Although you can't see it during the fight, alaulune foes have a vagina. It is visable during the game over picture. She is completly loli though (at least in terms of her race) and it is apparent through the look of fascination and glee on her face when she gets tiki in a grab. Raise your hand if you agree

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Am I the only one who finds AluaLune's new game over screen, well...awkward? I mean there's no other way to really explain what I'm feeling, it's just...awkward. Though I didn't entirely find her original ending all that hot to begin with, seeing her inside just looks...incredibly awkward.