What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Re: Fairy Fighting

She is fighting to win a single, glorious block of cheese.

Fight for a quality block of brie? Damn straight.

Speaking about rape moves, I think a new fairy should be added to the brawl.
A fairy who can RAPE her opponents.
Like a very, very, evil version of Tiki.

Dark Tiki doesn't quite count from my point of view.

Then you end up with fairy war. And quite frankly...Fuck that game. It's garbage compared to this one

The rapefairy doesn't need to be evil. Maybe she just likes rape. You know, like the toothfairy with teeth, except this time it's rape.

...Yeah, it's probably completely unfeasible. A shame.

Then you end up with fairy war. And quite frankly...Fuck that game. It's garbage compared to this one

pardon my sudden appearance, but...

But, well, statistics aside - two questions:
1. why do you make a connection between "evil fairy raping monsters" and Fairy War? it doesn't have anything in common, as far as I know.
2. those are some harsh words. Mind to elaborate? What is it you didn't like?

I'm always looking for things to improve on, so occasionally I'd ask here and there when I see some negative criticism. You don't have to answer, it's just my curiosity.

Wow that's an interesting site. How does that work, I havent seen it before.

And yeah I dont know where the connection comes from cuz fairy war doesnt have you raping back, and it doesnt have evil fairy enemies or copies of yourself that rape you either, so that made no sense to me.

If you'd like my opinion though, I think a fault is a limitation one, or style if you could call it. Fairy war has better models, but often with better models comes less animation. I'm not an expert on creating these things, but I'm assuming it's harder to do a higher quality in movement. Because of the sprites and cartoonish look, fairy fighting is able to move smoother and probably have a broader range of animation.

Another thing might be the fetishism part to it. I mean a lot of people were complaining about how this seems too extreme because of the stretching, but because it's so extreme, when you compare it to fairy war, fairy war comes off as more vanilla. A thing I find people always appreciate is multiple forms of H-content from the same enemy, and if memory serves me right, I think your game was 1 per. It's not wrong and a game is fine without it, but it could become hurriedly boring to people because they see everything that something has to offer all at once and the rest of the battle has no real ero focus after that. of course, even with 2 animations, at some point, you'll see everything the enemy has to offer, so it's not a real excuse since boredom of a character in this case is inevitable.

Last edited:

Their not faiths but they are girls just like you...so their semi-dopplegangers

Wow that's an interesting site. How does that work, I havent seen it before.

Don't ask me.
...and don't ask me where those 3000+ results for Fairy War came from, either. Since I have no idea.

If you'd like my opinion though, I think a fault is a limitation one, or style if you could call it. Fairy war has better models, but often with better models comes less animation. I'm not an expert on creating these things, but I'm assuming it's harder to do a higher quality in movement. Because of the sprites and cartoonish look, fairy fighting is able to move smoother and probably have a broader range of animation.

Yes, that's basically the main flaw of the method I use. I don't make the sprites myself - rather, I copy them from 3D Custom Girl. That game allows you to dress and design girls and bring them into a position however you like.
So after dressing a girl up and making a pose, I take a screenshot and import it into the Fighter Maker. Repeat 5-10 times with slightly different poses and you have a basic move (walking, attacking, whatever). Repeat 500-1000 times and you have Fairy War. Repeat ~5000 times and you have PotR.
It's a method anybody can use, as long as he has patience.
The problem is: the animation doesn't look as fluid as if drawn by hand, since it's basically stop-motion.
There are ways around it, but since I can't draw, it's difficult for me.

Another thing might be the fetishism part to it. I mean a lot of people were complaining about how this seems too extreme because of the stretching, but because it's so extreme, when you compare it to fairy war, fairy war comes off as more vanilla.

Yes, those are the limitations of 3D Custom Girl. No stretching and no swollen belly, it's just one model you can rotate and bring into position.
With FW2 I try to bring some selfdrawn stuff into the game, but... well. I'm not Eluku, I'm a complete novice at drawing.

So then given what you start off with, comparison isn't really fair and I have no complaints about what you made from it.

I think thats pretty spot on, fairy war just feels very vanilla.

it's like comparing steak and chicken. they're completely different animals. Fairy War had more of a sexual yuri spin. Fairy fighting is a bit brutal and has more of a ryona spin. I personally enjoyed War better because I don't really like it when pretty naked women get hurt. But that's just my taste... I'm not going to start saying every possible dish with chicken is better than every possible dish with steak. You shouldn't either, Johnbob.

That being said, Toffi, I would very much like to see more animations from your games. I understand that working from 3d custom is extremely limiting and time consuming, but being unable to see my heroine being triple teamed by a bunch of tentacles sort of waters down the experience for me. Maybe in this one you can attempt to add some sort of gang-rape mechanic, a la the worms in fairy fighting?

why compare them?

both are great games, and I love both

end of problem :D

it's like comparing steak and chicken. they're completely different animals.

Aye. A chicken is a tasty avian, and a steak is a lump of cow flesh. (Although, I'm not sure that a steak even qualifies as an animal).

Had to say it.

No new version but a quick update and two pictures. Seems to be some kind of new meatcatcher move, where he goes underground or something

Says something about her stomach being very strong. Insects being pumped through her ass, out her mouth, something about eggs and pistons in the womb, and another in the bladder.

I think thats pretty spot on, fairy war just feels very vanilla.

We're all rotten, I tell you, rotten! Fairies and Giants and Futanari and rape - tell that to /h/ and they'd run screaming. :D But... well, compared to Fairy Fighting, my games are indeed more 'normal', especially PotR. But I'm fine with that, I'm not running a competition for the nastiest game.
That being said, FW2 will definitely be more alternative than PotR was.

That being said, Toffi, I would very much like to see more animations from your games. I understand that working from 3d custom is extremely limiting and time consuming, but being unable to see my heroine being triple teamed by a bunch of tentacles sort of waters down the experience for me. Maybe in this one you can attempt to add some sort of gang-rape mechanic, a la the worms in fairy fighting?

Gang-rape is pretty difficult in a 1-on-1 game, but Kiyori (the Ninja Girl) will be able to clone herself, so you can at least get some 2-on-1.
And tentacles will be in! HA!

No new version but a quick update and two pictures. Seems to be some kind of new meatcatcher move, where he goes underground or something

Says something about her stomach being very strong. Insects being pumped through her ass, out her mouth, something about eggs and pistons in the womb, and another in the bladder.

IT'S A TRAP!

Looks... interesting. Does meatcatcher/that hole move? Is it an instant game over once you jump into it? Well, Eluku does have a lot of imagination, got to give him that.

and while I'm talking about other h-game developers: I just paid a first visit to toonchamp's forums. wtf. it's like in every post he says: "give me money!" ... and that with his page FULL of advertisement. Does he really expect people to pay that much money for his 'games'?

Back