What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Re: Fairy Fighting

Gimme that mug.

Sorry, but that's not possible, unfortunately.
For you see - if you take a look at the other side of the mug - it isn't manufactured for a raptor to use.
1241200759064f88u.jpg

I'm really sorry.

"Not Raptor Combatable"?

Meaning you shouldn't use it against raptors? :D

I swear I could almost hear the "Wah wah wah".

I can stop if you want.
I can't see any reason why I would want that. I like your posts, they're interesting. :3

Also, RaptorJesus, you're part Jesus. You could make that mug yourself. Or do some magical jesus magic and take it from him. USE YOUR JESUS POWERS.

Hmm the pics on his site looks the most fun in a while now. The Plant girl was a little boring I always preferred the big tentacle monsters. An I do enjoy the inflation stuff so this should be great.

I hope its some kind of super finisher where you have to press a key to end it kind of like the snake woman has. I also wonder how far he plans to go with the game in terms of more characters. If all are made playable he is getting close to the old standard roster of around 8. I'll be sad to see it end.

But then again I'm interested to see what other types of games he could make. An extreme tentacle run or rape game perhaps? :p

I think I like the worm that latches onto her butt. Normaly I don't like poop stuff but this game does it well and I really wish their was more. Call me crazy if you want to.

I think I like the worm that latches onto her butt. Normaly I don't like poop stuff but this game does it well and I really wish their was more. Call me crazy if you want to.

picture.php

Meh, I'm indifferent towards your judgements

2 few enemies!! I know its a preview put GAH!:mad::mad:
And whats with the meat sack double feature? couldnt they think of anything better? Like say, a cyborg? Or a giant insect? Or a retarded giraffe on roller skates? Its a good start but i think it needs alot of work before true release...

Sy-Cyborg?
G-g-GIANT insects?
girraFFES!?

hmmm, but i like the roller skates,
i think his affinity is meat..,
we need a meat tank.....

Yes, that's basically the main flaw of the method I use. I don't make the sprites myself - rather, I copy them from 3D Custom Girl. That game allows you to dress and design girls and bring them into a position however you like.
So after dressing a girl up and making a pose, I take a screenshot and import it into the Fighter Maker. Repeat 5-10 times with slightly different poses and you have a basic move (walking, attacking, whatever). Repeat 500-1000 times and you have Fairy War. Repeat ~5000 times and you have PotR.
It's a method anybody can use, as long as he has patience.
Damn, I thought that you used Blender for animating models. Srsly though, why not?

Tear said:
couldnt they think of anything better?
They?

Tear said:
Like say, a cyborg? Or a giant insect? Or a retarded giraffe on roller skates?
This is better? Maybe giant insect one is not bad.

O.O
It was a joke.
A joke.
No girl wants an insect in their pussy.
NO GIRL >.<
(or a retarded giraffe i guess)

would you rather go for the tentacles?

i too agree,
we need a layer of slippery slime to make things fluid..,

but what is a good creature (is) without abusingly ridiculous(as in all you see is tentacles) tentacles?

O.O
It was a joke.
A joke.
No girl wants an insect in their pussy.
NO GIRL >.<
(or a retarded giraffe i guess)

You'd be surprised at the fetishes people can have.

you know someone who wants to have sex with a retarded giraffe on rollerblades?!?!?:eek: cool!!!!

you know someone who wants to have sex with a retarded giraffe on rollerblades?!?!?:eek: cool!!!!

I find that hilarious, :D

Back