What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Re: Fairy Fighting

they,(girraffes) have 4 feet things..,

im supposed to be amused..,
but im too bored.. TT_TT

And how do you suppose we get you unbored?;)

I find that hilarious, :D

WOO!! I get points in different countries for my akward sex jokes!!! Im queen of the pervs!

*sniff* cant i have a little fun at 4 in the morning without some guy asking me if im single?

{yeah every night :'(}

Point for awsomeness.

Who? Me or her?

*sniff* cant i have a little fun at 4 in the morning without some guy asking me if im single?

Err..what? Didn't you just mention earlier, quite freely, that you were single? I don't recall anyone actually asking you...

:p way to spoil my fun ICB. And i want to claim the awesomeness but thats for knifey to say.

:p way to spoil my fun ICB. And i want to claim the awesomeness but thats for knifey to say.

You have my vote for being すごい And へんたい。

I figured.

I just don't get the love I used to.

One thing that some one brought up on here was the other pics of ideas for this game if any thing they should try and go for those to make into the game not that im complaining on an enemy having new moves but throw us a different bone then what we have already been chewing on.

One thing that some one brought up on here was the other pics of ideas for this game if any thing they should try and go for those to make into the game not that im complaining on an enemy having new moves but throw us a different bone then what we have already been chewing on.

I’m pretty sure some of the characters used in fairy fighting are in mugen now.

Heres a link to the person’s blog that made the character into a mugen holoster.

yea i know just its not the same sure rape others in that game which is fun and all but to keep everyone on the same game new things are better.

but who really know we keep getting suprizes from this games as to what happens and who comes out in it.

"Not Raptor Combatable"?

Meaning you shouldn't use it against raptors? :D

God damn it.
... why are paying attention to those little details?

Well, sometimes I make a smilegirl out of a slimegirl, and sometimes I make combatible out of compatible. Bear with me, sometimes my brain shuts off while writing.

Putting that aside, anybody got any idea when Eluku wants to actually finish his game?
We're coming close to the 100th version. Maybe we should celebrate that amazing number, or maybe we should cry that it's not finished after that huge number.

Last edited:

Well all i can tell for both game they are amazing ^_^ .

Just gave me a few hours of fun playing .Keep up the good work .

Those kind of simple but funny game are far too rare all considered but very nice to find .

Congratulation to both game creator.

The odds of him finishing are pretty low because it seems like he's never satisfied with the physics of the game. I also can't seem to tell whether or not he wants this game to be incredibly hard to beat or not. He changes up the difficulty a lot so it's hard to say. Not to mention he's adding more attacks for earlier monsters, there's one awesome image of AluaLane I really wish he'd use, and he still has some earlier sketches that he could use.

you know someone who wants to have sex with a retarded giraffe on rollerblades?!?!?:eek: cool!!!!

I need clarification on something. Is the giraffe on rollerblades or is the person? It would make a huge difference.

I thought that the giraffe was a joke :D I can’t imagine something wierd like that (or maybe...)

Back