What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Princesstentacle

Reputation score

I'm not dead.
It just took a very long time to do all the stuff in the backround of the first level. Now I wonder If I didn't do a grave mistake be making it look very satured

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm not dead.
It just took a very long time to do all the stuff in the backround of the first level. Now I wonder If I didn't do a grave mistake be making it look very satured
I was wondering about that. It *does* seem a bit too colorful, looking at it like this. Maybe tone down the saturation a bit? At least it's a color issue and not an anatomical issue, so you don't have to redraw everything......right?

Kernog

Reputation score
I am of the same opinion: not a grave mistake, but saturation might be a little too high.
Also, these black boxes are infuriating XD

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I don't think the black boxes are even necessary, given that Tiki, the player character isn't a loli

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Honestly, I think frozen wolf's original design was as good as it's gonna get.

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
*Citation needed.

In other news: Frozen Wolf was always a favorite of mine. Interested to see how that one turns out.
A frozen wolf.. One of the disproportionate thing that f*ckd up my mind when I think to much about it. Will change it for a smaller animal probably a stoat.. an equidna is a good fit (think an chilly cindaquil)
make frozen wolf into a fire wolf :^)
good sounding 'til you remember he's able to summon ice stalagmite and able to freeze tiki fluid... A flaming creature may be interressing .... if you like burned tiki XD

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I've seen some hentai that dont show guro, as in, no gore or blood, but do feature a hot penis, usually from some fire elemental or other, to be really hot. Pun intended.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Especially considering that Tiki gets fucked by things that should immediately kill her all the time.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
If anyone played Eluku's games for any kind of realism, then they'll be severely disappointed. Possibly scared too.

Funsizelife

Reputation score
If anyone played Eluku's games for any kind of realism, then they'll be severely disappointed. Possibly scared too.
Half a decade later and I'm still scarred. I loved this game, and by extension, Wolf Dungeon, but oh boy, even the memory of some of the scenes made me feel unwell.

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
here some proto design of frozen beast

fire elemental couldbe interessing but it can't solidify liquid like an ice elemental

re: salamander/dragon weren't done

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
here some proto design of frozen beast

fire elemental couldbe interessing but it can't solidify liquid like an ice elemental

re: salamander/dragon weren't done
The only issue I have with this redesign is neither of them are really a canine, which was one of the stronger points of the Frozen Wolf, given that one of his scenes and gameovers is focused on knotting. Could just keep the canine dick and slap it on the stoat/echidna, I suppose.