What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
But echidnas have really interesting penises! I agree it won't be the same content.
And that's kinda my concern, really. The whole point of FW was the use of ice, being an actual beast, and the knotting. Taking away one of those just for the sake of change(?) is kinda....silly. ^_^;
Still, I do like what I've seen otherwise.
Sidenote: My google search history now includes "echidna penis". Thanks, kvier. >>;

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
And that's kinda my concern, really. The whole point of FW was the use of ice, being an actual beast, and the knotting. Taking away one of those just for the sake of change(?) is kinda....silly. ^_^;
Still, I do like what I've seen otherwise.
Sidenote: My google search history now includes "echidna penis". Thanks, kvier. >>;
Ok to modifie the creature dick for a knot. But no way I will I will keep FROZENWOLF a wolf. In the very first cutscene we can see tiki pick up some cherry. If we measure her size with that info. She is roughly between 3 and 4 inch/or 6 an 10 cm

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I guess there's always the arguement that the fruit on wherever the hell the game takes place is huge. Though I'm not gonna try to sway your choice, regardless.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Can't help but be confused by your reasoning to change it from a wolf. You're fine with a six inch werewolf (werehog by your redesign), two six inch eldritch monsters et.c., but a fantasy ice wolf is too unrealistic? I mean you do you, we're not really doing anything to help or support your project other than giving feedback, but this one is strange to me.

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
Can't help but be confused by your reasoning to change it from a wolf. You're fine with a six inch werewolf (werehog by your redesign), two six inch eldritch monsters et.c., but a fantasy ice wolf is too unrealistic? I mean you do you, we're not really doing anything to help or support your project other than giving feedback, but this one is strange to me.
it a werewolf fairy...

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
it a werewolf fairy...
That doesn't explain it, though. That's just you pointing to a feature of it and saying "This doesn't make sense". You haven't exactly explained why you think it needs to be changed. Given that this is pretty much a fantasy game, you could handwave just about anything into/out of the game without too much effort, so it's weird that this one needs to be changed for some reason.
That's also why I'm a bit confused as to the adamant refusal to keep FW a wolf. If you want to change it, go right ahead, but your logic isn't very sound and seems a bit arbitrary. We've got all sorts of fantasy-ish creatures and monsters in this game, and those are fine, but this one enemy needs to be changed because... wolves aren't usually 6 inches tall? Sure, but tiny lamias and miniature balls of flesh-that-rape-you aren't exactly standard either, but they're still here.
Then again, this is your project, so you don't really have to explain anything if you don't want to.
Not trying to argue or anything, as stated before, you do you. It's your project and all I can do is offer my opinions on things. You want to change FW, go right ahead. I just find it very odd that this one enemy seems to be singled out to be changed for no real reason.

In any case, best of luck with whatever you create/etc. I'm interested to see what you come up with for other enemies. (y)

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Can we not get on his case? Its his mod, that he's making for this game, FOR FREE, you aren't paying him to do it. Let him have his inconsistencies and redraw whatever he wants. I am highly looking forward to his redraw of everything, and judging by the quality, if he makes his own H-Game in the future I will be one of the first to buy it. PLEASE. Let him do his thing.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Can we not get on his case? Its his mod, that he's making for this game, FOR FREE, you aren't paying him to do it. Let him have his inconsistencies and redraw whatever he wants. I am highly looking forward to his redraw of everything, and judging by the quality, if he makes his own H-Game in the future I will be one of the first to buy it. PLEASE. Let him do his thing.
Yeah but at the same time he's posting on a public forum, you can't put your content or opinions out on the internet and not expect at least some criticism or challenge.

Mind, this isn't open license to jump on the bandwagon and demand changes, but I don't feel like anyone's being disrespectful or acting entitled here.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Yeah, I agree, public forum and all. I just want it to stay civil and constructive.

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
Yeah, I agree, public forum and all. I just want it to stay civil and constructive.
Thank for defending me. But I just don't want to fight with people because on some disagreement on something that first are low priority and 2 the design may be not final or even consistant

Last edited:

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I doubt anyone meant to pick a fight. This is one of if not the biggest and most "historical" threads/games on this forum at this point, and it means surprisingly much to a large amount of people, me included. Seeing the game revitalized and having something to look forward to after so many years brings out excitement and passion in people. People reacting to what you're showing off is simply the result of said excitement. FrozenWolf and Raper Beast have been my favorites in this game since forever, and I'm sure it's the same for a lot of others as well, so of course people will be passionate about them. I joined this forum originally for specifically Fairy Fighting, and that's almost eight years ago now, so of course I'll react and want to be involved when you start talking about my favorite enemies in my favorite hentai game of all time!

But again, you do you. I'm excited for it regardless, even if I do find the removal of both dog/wolf like enemies to be a bummer. No matter what you do and we'll be excited for it, but you can't expect everyone to be 100% happy with every choice you make (or this game would've been dead in the water forever ago). The original will still be there regardless, and if you actually manage to finish this project of yours (you deserve all the damn props in the world if you do, like jesus) then we'll simply have two versions to cherish and keep around on our hard drives.

tl;dr
Don't get discouraged. People, including me, don't intend to be mean or to start anything. We're just passionate about one of the oldest and most beloved games of our hentai careers, so of course we want to be a part of and discuss things when it's brought back to life! We won't agree with every decision you make, and that's okay, just as it's okay for you to stand by your decisions.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Regardless of what's going on with FrozenWolf and RaperBeast, I truly love what you're doing, PT.
Keep it up

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
got some problem with the 256 color bitmap conversion
Some color come out as absolutely awful

at least they can be changed in the engin

Princesstentacle

Reputation score

too lazy to copy each image of the new finished animation and create gif
Tiki giving birth to jelly bean is not entirly finished right now
replaced the small spagheti and meatball thing to something that look like more eggplant spawn mini clone
the backround is desatured
If I can put video directly in the forum rather than another site I wil do it. But I prefere to waituntil it all done

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
As a person who's semi obsessed with vore, that creepy ass maw is one huge upgrade to the original dude. Super excited to see it in motion!

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
Quick update on what is done so far (updated since friday)
-Eggplant-
Idle/walk [DONE]

Low hit [DONE]
medium hit [ colored]
big hit [ lineart only ]

Far range spit [DONE]
short range spit [DONE]

small spawn [DONE]
egg birth [DONE]
Icon egg birth [DONE]
may correct the imperfection later

maw open [DONE]
defense [DONE]
grab [DONE]

*SEX MOVE*
bicycle pump [DONE]
Icon bicycle pump [ ]
Pump CG [ ]
enema [colored]
Icon enema [DONE]

suck [ ]
icon suck[ ]

final [ ]
birth CG [ ]

Last edited:

redraven313

Reputation score
So nice to see other people still loving this game.
And In an unapologetic segway, would anyone know how to set white tiki as the standard enemy when select a monster?