What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

bkbikkxm112x

Reputation score
I used the stage selection function to avoid the third enemy, but the situation was also not optimistic.
In the battle of plant girl, my skills can only cause very little damage. The enemy's kill skill can directly kill me. Moreover, I have left the range of vines, but I am still caught. The attack judgment is very strange.
And the damn bee.
I had collapsed in the battle against the electric jellyfish, and it took me an hour and a half to beat it,
It can eat the milk of the heroine and recover life quickly,
When I was recovering my life, I was caught by the little things it released.
My attack was pointless and cheating.
Oh, My God

Kernog

Reputation score
It's true that there's a lot of unfairness in this game. It's a "love it or hate it" situation.
Personally, I never played the game "as intended". I simply selected a stage, and enjoyed the animations. And I still enjoy the game greatly in this fashion.
Same with Wolf Dungeon, where I keep saves from each save point so that I can replay the animations I want.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I used the stage selection function to avoid the third enemy, but the situation was also not optimistic.
In the battle of plant girl, my skills can only cause very little damage. The enemy's kill skill can directly kill me. Moreover, I have left the range of vines, but I am still caught. The attack judgment is very strange.
And the damn bee.
I had collapsed in the battle against the electric jellyfish, and it took me an hour and a half to beat it,
Oh, My God
Yeah the combat is kind of a mess in so far that there's too many grabs that'll force you to button-mash the hell out of them, only to get immediately grabbed again.
But imo I think that's preferable to the game being too easy, it kinda sells the idea that the Fairy is massively underpowered. Also there's both a level select, various buffs you can give yourself AND a seperate easy-mode application inside the download and immediately accessible.

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
gonna put my 2 cent.
Those game are made for the fap it normal they are frustating. It make the sex scene accessibility easier.

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
So far eggplant is very close to be finished; nearly all CG except the last one are done. I only need to work on the 2 animation when eggplant swallow tiki and I will probably implant a fatality animation

low attack[DONE]
high attack[DONE]
heavy attack[DONE]
spin attack[DONE]
grab[DONE]
sex move enema [DONE]
swallow[DONE]
finisher[lineart only]

The CG
eggbirth [DONE]
enema [DONE]
swallow [DONE]
pump finisher [DONE]
GAMEOVER 1 [DONE]
GAMEOVER 2 []

B.gif idle.gif

Last edited:

Kernog

Reputation score
*Excitement intensifies*
I feel like when I was watching for Fairy Fighting news, all these years ago (well, not all these years ago, but you catch my drift).

axmed4555

Reputation score
This is a garbage game. In the Stage 3, I have been eaten by monsters countless times.
The competition designed by the author is not fair at all. The monster is always better than you.
It can also call on insects to help it fight.
It means that if you want to move forward, you have to cheat,
I don't think it's funny. I can't beat the next monster,
It was created to let players see that the heroine was constantly raped,
Moreover, the gameover screen cannot be skipped by pressing the key,
Forced me to watch boring pictures again and again.
git gud

axmed4555

Reputation score
And the damn bee.
Oh, My God
Git Gud, Noob

bkbikkxm112x

Reputation score
Even if I become stronger, it is still a garbage game.
I criticize it because it's not designed properly, it's bullying players. Understand?

bkbikkxm112x

Reputation score
If you like being bullied, you may like Cat Mario , or I wanna. :)
To be honest, I hate these two games.

I'm not a masochist. I don't like being bullied, so I choose to leave the game,
Good luck, guys! :LOL:

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
actually with this kind of gameplay I pass trough the 5 stage of grief.. at least in the end I feel satisfied

Gothycakez

Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Cock milking on the way too huh? To think that he'd finish at tit milking. Must accomondate the other kind of milking for a well rounded meal of fairy based hentai.
Looks like the little squid fella doubles as a cock ring when its produced her a massive erection. Its alluring because she's supposed to be an innocent fairy;)

9001 bonus points if she's still mobile and somewhat able to defend herself while she has a penis, and MJF can also grow her boobs as normal and feed off those at the same time. Or Milk cock while milk is spurting from her oversized mammaries.
And to detach the penis, she needs to masturbate as normal, but this doesn't increase her health, instead it fills a normal escape bar.
Wait those both can happen? Can you link a video of the animation? I haven’t seen any videos of it-