What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

comfyimp

Reputation score
These are very well done <3
Got a full set?
I just got these 2 more, personal edits so not as good. the original idea is from some dude online and edited them for the "lost to pleasure" vibe.

(BTW I saw my last post was edited by a mod, do tell me if I did smth the wrong way)
corr_edit_01_test_pen.gif corr_edit_01_test_cum.gif

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I just got these 2 more, personal edits so not as good. the original idea is from some dude online and edited them for the "lost to pleasure" vibe.
I love these
If you do make more edits, please don't hesitate to send them over

random21

Reputation score
Can someone help me figure out why i cant play the game? every time i try to open it it instantly closes again and i dont know what to do about it

Mick2000

Reputation score
Can someone help me figure out why i cant play the game? every time i try to open it it instantly closes again and i dont know what to do about it
try disabling anti-virus, sounds like whatever you have there prevent the game to run and kill it on spot

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Try adding the game .exe and the entire folder, all files, to the list of exceptions of your antivirus.

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Assuming that adding an exception to your antivirus works, I recommend not pushing too many buttons at once, especially when it pauses for a moment to load. It runs on my machine, but since I got my newer computer, it's been a bit unstable, and occasionally crashes, especially if I put too many inputs in.

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Did anyone ever manage to rip things like animated backgrounds and BGM from this game? I've always wanted to get a hold of the last two background stages(or their constituant sprites) and their BGM.

comfyimp

Reputation score
Did anyone ever manage to rip things like animated backgrounds and BGM from this game? I've always wanted to get a hold of the last two background stages(or their constituant sprites) and their BGM.
There is a tool for ripping 2D Fighter Maker 2nd sprites, which is what fairy fighting is made in.
Either use said tool or download the 2D fighter maker 2 engine and edit the game yourself and get creative, although this would require you to bypass the game pass edit lock (you need a hexedit for that tho).

madatGLAM

Reputation score
Somebody knows if its possible to make a more detailed color palette editing? I wanted to give some new colors to raperbeast. Here are some attempts. Picsart_23-03-09_11-01-30-776.jpg

bakahornibonk

Reputation score
This thread is over 400 pages long and I'll collapse at some point combing through this. anyone got a list of the moves for tiki like the hidden ones. theres this AOE super i've done by accident once, and seen the training tiki do, as well as the power geyser move. Also how do you perform the various grabs tiki can do on her self. I know forward plust light kick is one of them but the fingering and ass up in the air ones I've yet to figure out.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
This thread is over 400 pages long and I'll collapse at some point combing through this. anyone got a list of the moves for tiki like the hidden ones. theres this AOE super i've done by accident once, and seen the training tiki do, as well as the power geyser move. Also how do you perform the various grabs tiki can do on her self. I know forward plust light kick is one of them but the fingering and ass up in the air ones I've yet to figure out.
Fingering = Down + Q and A
Pissing = Down + W and S
Rapidly pressing Q makes her blow fairy wind
Rapidly pressing W makes her do some other thing
I'm sure there's more, it shows you a bunch of moves in the character select screen

Kernog

Reputation score
Looks great. Even if it's just that one monster, I can't wait to see the complete version.

Tax

Reputation score
Hello, grabbed a fresh copy of the non-easy version off of Eluku's page, game seems to be stuck on 5 frames or so a second. Anyone know a fix?

Tax

Reputation score
holy shit, have this funny award super slicer -_-

I did figure it out, after trouble shooting the game for compatibility and getting the correct settings applied, I opened the game options and switched off the joystick button. hope this helps someone down the line.