What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

It That Watches

Reputation score
Hey sorry if this has already been asked before, but how on earth can you perform the monster combos or grab attacks? Im pretty new and have no idea. Do you need to have the special bar full? And if so, what do you do to fill it and what do you do once its already full (if necessary)

If not, then again, how the fuck do you do those combos? I swear god Ive tried everything and it just looks impossible

Mick2000

Reputation score
Hey sorry if this has already been asked before, but how on earth can you perform the monster combos or grab attacks? Im pretty new and have no idea. Do you need to have the special bar full? And if so, what do you do to fill it and what do you do once its already full (if necessary)

If not, then again, how the fuck do you do those combos? I swear god Ive tried everything and it just looks impossible
double check your control setup, the default setting for keyboard control is extremely confusing but if you know which button is which you should able to do all combo and grab attack, it's not like the mechanic is different than controling Tiki.
you don't need special bar full to perform combo or grab, that thing only for special move, the one indicated with 80s retro game earrape sound effect

throwaway649105

Reputation score
You're a god damn hero mate. You just randomly decided to fix something I've been trying to figure out how to do and find files for and shit for years lol. Super grateful!
I don't know if you are still interested, but I've come across this issue a couple of days ago and decided to fix it.

Original (180415): Fight starts with 2 fairy crushers, spawn a third when the first one is below 70 HP and a fourth when the second one is below 70 HP.
My changes: Fight starts with 1 fairy crusher, spawn a second when the first one is below 70 HP and a third when the first one is below 40 HP (don't spawn a fourth because there are no animations with 4 of them and this just makes the fight annoying as hell to beat).

Apparently you can't post links in here, so just send me a private message.

throwaway649105

Reputation score
I am getting rid of this throwaway account tomorrow. If anyone still wants the edited files, send me a message until then.

Reputation score
I am getting rid of this throwaway account tomorrow. If anyone still wants the edited files, send me a message until then.
I can't seem to message you (probably because I've been a lurker for forever) but if you can message me the files, that would be awesome.

throwaway649105

Reputation score
I can't seem to message you (probably because I've been a lurker for forever) but if you can message me the files, that would be awesome.
You're out of luck then; I can't even send a mediafire link via private messages and had to base64 encode the link, telling them to search for an online base64 decoder.
Your best bet is probably to ask here and hope that someone sends you the link (I've sent the link to 3 users so far).

With that being said, this place is probably not suitable for this game; banning links just kills any work done by the community. The only reason I've bothered is because this was the place that came up when I was looking up the issue with the FC fight.

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
To clarify, links aren't banned here (unless there is loli, which it was rulled one of the mist sisters in fairy fighting was.) it is link begging that gets people banned. You can share whatever links you want, it's just if other people beg for them they will get banned.

With mediafire, an issue you might run into is that thanks to some events years ago, when they decided we were a hub for piracy (which to be fair, there is plenty of piracy here), mediafire will block any links that come from this site. This means that if you share mediafire links, anybody that wants to use them will need to copy the link and post it into their address bar, rather than click it, so that it doesn't get linked from ulmf, which mediafire will just block.

throwaway649105

Reputation score
To clarify, links aren't banned here (unless there is loli, which it was rulled one of the mist sisters in fairy fighting was.) it is link begging that gets people banned. You can share whatever links you want, it's just if other people beg for them they will get banned.
This seems to contradict your own experience: https://ulmf.org/threads/eluku-fairy-fighting.1255/page-425#post-1101845

One of the two edited files (01Fairy.player) contains sprites for the allegedly loli content (mist sisters), although I fail to see any loli content in this game myself.

With mediafire, an issue you might run into is that thanks to some events years ago, when they decided we were a hub for piracy (which to be fair, there is plenty of piracy here), mediafire will block any links that come from this site. This means that if you share mediafire links, anybody that wants to use them will need to copy the link and post it into their address bar, rather than click it, so that it doesn't get linked from ulmf, which mediafire will just block.
Has nothing to do with mediafire; I simply cannot send any links via private messages even if it was someone else who messaged me first.

Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This seems to contradict your own experience: https://ulmf.org/threads/eluku-fairy-fighting.1255/page-425#post-1101845

One of the two edited files (01Fairy.player) contains sprites for the allegedly loli content (mist sisters), although I fail to see any loli content in this game myself.

Has nothing to do with mediafire; I simply cannot send any links via private messages even if it was someone else who messaged me first.
Whether or not you don't believe there's loli content in the game is irrelevant. Moderation has deemed that there is loli content in this game and thus is one of the threads where we ask users not to post download links. There's nothing contradictory here.

In regards to your problems with the PM system, this is in place because adbots will personally message users with spam messages, which we would otherwise be unable to get rid of. There is a post count limit users must reach before they are allowed to send private messages with links, which I believe you've already hit the threshold at this point.

throwaway649105

Reputation score
Whether or not you don't believe there's loli content in the game is irrelevant. Moderation has deemed that there is loli content in this game and thus is one of the threads where we ask users not to post download links. There's nothing contradictory here.

In regards to your problems with the PM system, this is in place because adbots will personally message users with spam messages, which we would otherwise be unable to get rid of. There is a post count limit users must reach before they are allowed to send private messages with links, which I believe you've already hit the threshold at this point.
Likewise I don't care what your moderation thinks and just followed your self-imposed rules. You also don't seem to have checked the previous post nor the post which my reply points to in order to understand the contradiction from the exact same user. Moreover, I've also pointed that one of the edited files includes sprites that you don't like (made by the original author of the game).
Just a few posts above, a moderator admitted that he was wrong, and now it seems you didn't even bother reading my reply, the post that it replied to and the 2 years old message it pointed to.

Your excuse for not being able to send links via private messages is moot. People messaged me (not the other way) and I should be able to reply with whatever I want/need to. I should've stopped there, but instead bothered encoding the link to base64, gave instructions on how to find an online decoder and how to use it (browser screenshot, which I'd to upload for each new reply as I couldn't post the same attachment in other replies because it was considered a link).
Crazy idea, but if you're going to ban links for a game which you still allow for active discussions, maybe make it easier to share links privately? I really doubt the majority of people would've bothered doing what I did.

I have never used this site before, nor will I ever need it in the future; this throwaway account was made merely to address a problem that was reported in these forums, but nowhere else. Since some were looking for a solution, I thought it would be a nice gesture to share my simple parameter changes. The only resource that I've used from here is the Cheat Engine table posted a few pages ago in order to quickly test these changes (by manually setting their HP).
Either way, I am getting rid of this account today; in case you feel like banning me, just get rid of the account altogether.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
For a guy who likes to accuse people of not reading, you sure have some reading comprehension issues of your own. "A moderator" admitted they were wrong because the Mist Sisters are considered loli content, which is an irrelevant point to why the person they were talking about was banned. All of this is in line with the ruling made years ago.

ilmncsm posted loli content, so it got removed. He is now telling you that loli content can't be posted here, but can be discussed. Where is the contradiction? That he had his link removed because of the aforementioned loli ruling? That the sprites were deemed loli by moderation standards, as it always has been? Please let me know where this contradiction is so I may correct the issue because as far as I can tell, the only one contradicting himself is you.

I also have no idea how I'm making excuses about the PM system. I'm just telling you that the issue is due to an automated system to prevent spambots from hassling users. If you were having issues, you could have easily just PMed one of us for help.

And you're right. A majority of people wouldn't have bothered doing what you did. They would have removed the " ." from the link and immediately have been able to send the message, as they have for so many years, instead of taking that extremely roundabout approach.

You clearly have a chip on your shoulder, especially since you're implying that I want to ban you when you haven't even done anything wrong. If you don't like this place, just leave. People are giving you information on what was causing your issues, and you keep dismissing them. This isn't a forum issue at this point; it's you.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
For the purpose of bringing this mild kerfuffle to a close, I will publish TA64's edit myself as per his request (unless I'm not supposed to)
Original (180415): Fight starts with 2 fairy crushers, spawn a third when the first one is below 70 HP and a fourth when the second one is below 70 HP.
TA64's changes: Fight starts with 1 fairy crusher, spawn a second when the first one is below 70 HP and a third when the first one is below 40 HP (don't spawn a fourth because there are no animations with 4 of them and this just makes the fight annoying as hell to beat).

Last edited:

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
While this thread is active...
I saw animations on other sites depicting multiple Tiki's getting destroyed by multiple raper beasts. Is this an edit or is this possible given modding the game?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well I can tell you right off the bat that two Raper Beasts are not in the original game.

So whatever you saw, it was either a mod or an edit.

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Asking for older versions of games must be accompanied with proof that you could not find them at their original source. Official warning.
[Edited]
Is it possible to download the older version of this game somehow?
[I found the link to old version but the site become inaccesible and all the possible alternative were all gone so I think there's no possible way to reach them now]
[Althought I think this game have no commercial gain and didn't dispends by any mean to make profit, still, I do forget that this game also has loli problem, that's another on me]

I really like the simple animation of jellyfish in Hell Gate stage and I remember there's early build that not have the script to instant KO you when reach the edge of stage when get carried over by them.

Maybe, if possible, I like to request those edits, such as make them stay completely still while the animation is play and such.
Granted or not, I like to thanks in advance for reading this comment anyway. Cheers.

Last edited:

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Is it possible to download the older version of this game somehow?
I can vouch for him, mods, older versions are indeed next to impossible to find as they seem to get deleted after a few weeks/months, otherwise we'd have the old builds with RaperBeast's dirtier Game Over scene and Ana Moguri's dirtier stage.
I've theorized that GetUploader even gatekeeps old deleted builds and downloads by IP-Banning people who attempt to use the Internet Wayback Machine to download them, which may be what's happened to me, so I'd advise against doing that.
I do forget that this game also has loli problem, that's another on me
Since we're talking about Hell's Door, a stage/enemy that isn't loli-centric, I'm sure we can provide an edit for Hell's Door by itself without getting gay baby jail'd.
Alternatively, there may be a way to get the jellyfish to stay in place using Cheat Engine

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
IP-Banning people who attempt to use the Internet Wayback Machine to download them,
That shouldn't be what happened. The wayback machine's servers do all the work and don't inform the archived page who requested the archive. I could see them getting pissy if you spammed download requests though.

Also, I feel like I should inform you that using the wayback machine will never allow you to download files deleted from a filehost. Imagine how many hard-drives they'd need to archive every file uploaded to even a single filehost. If your assumption was that the filehost keeps the file but just stops allowing access to it, that's not what happens, in fact very often access to a file will be still active long after the file itself has been deleted from a filehost's servers.

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Since we're talking about Hell's Door, a stage/enemy that isn't loli-centric, I'm sure we can provide an edit for Hell's Door by itself without getting gay baby jail'd.
Alternatively, there may be a way to get the jellyfish to stay in place using Cheat Engine
I see, I totally forgot about the CE there and its possibility. Maybe I'll try that for now. Thank you very much.

Althought, how do you manage to access their game file and edit them?
I think most method I found are on the surface level, namely renaming hex and using the 2DFM and such, but I only face errors when try to access the game file.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I could see them getting pissy if you spammed download requests though.
Well I certainly didn't spam download requests or anything like that
Only reason why I thought the wayback machine was the cause was that I got banned maybe a day or two after I tried using it.
I'm out of ideas, and I'm frustrated that I can't appeal my ban or even know the reasoning behind it so I can avoid getting banned again if my IP were to change (which I honestly can't see happening in the future)