What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game was finished years ago. The thread got a new lease on life because Princesstentacle had started doing a art mod for it, but they've been gone since August.

So, yes, the thread is dead because it's a years old finished game. If you have questions then ask them but bumping it just for the hell it is a nuisance to everyone whose watching the thread and expected something of substance.

RedAmbition

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Found this on a gallery for the game. I have never seen this ending. Is it part of the game? (If so how do you get it?) Or is it an artists commission?

41.jpg

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Found this on a gallery for the game. I have never seen this ending. Is it part of the game? (If so how do you get it?) Or is it an artists commission?
Hmmm, looks like something you'd get from the second enemy if you lose. It wasn't my favourite so I don't recall it all that well (I prefered later ones) but I'd bet it is actually in the game since enemies tend to have two GO endings on average.

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I agree that it looks like it comes from the second enemy, but even if it's not one of my favorites, I occasionally go back to it, and I've never seen that as an ending. Now it's possible you need to lose in some specific way to get it, but I'm pretty sure I've tired losing in just about every way possible in the game. Maybe I missed something, maybe it's cut content, or maybe it was just an artists commission. I'm not sure.

kiza_koto

Reputation score
That looks like a scrapped gameover CG from one of the beginning enemies that resurfaced.

hndrzp

Reputation score
how to make Gameover animation have longer duration / not automality skipped. i already tried CT files on this thread but not working

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
how to make Gameover animation have longer duration / not automality skipped. i already tried CT files on this thread but not working
Then you haven't tried using it correctly. I think I posted my own CT here with saved values responsible for some animation stuff (number of eggs, animation counter etc.). That is enough to keep the animation going.

NewGuy

Reputation score
Hey. A long time ago I took some tips from this thread and did some hex-editing to make fairy fighting editable in fighter maker, which I used to tweak color palletes. I just left it in that state since I was able to use the "test play" feature to run any matchup I wanted. I've long since lost that harddrive so I decided to try it again, and even though I've triple-checked that I've changed every game file to 2DKGT2K it still gives me "game reading error."
I must be forgetting someone or doing something wrong. Would it be possible for someone else that's edited the game to shoot me an editable copy that I can load up with fighter maker 2nd?

JoSmiHnTh

Reputation score
I have ripped the game's frames nd super scaled them to 1080p with AI, I am planning to construct animations from this frames first before even thinking about how I will replace them in the game, there's 90k frames in this game so good luck for me:ROFLMAO:.

But I am planning for automating everything with python anyway, specially that there a lot of duplicated frames, I will try to find duplicated frames soon, Rn I have 17GBs folder of super scaled frames, converting those frames to video format will reduce their size a lot, image sequences always tend to have bigger size than being in a video, I will also boost the fps of the animations with AI to make the animation feels smoother.

I would be super cool if I can recreate the game in Unreal Engine, but this is just dreams for me for now, I have knowledge in Unreal Engine, but not enough to to do this, But I have spend two days super scaling those frames, I will not screw this off easily.

If anyone here interested in recreating the game in any other modern game engine and have knowledge about it, hit me up.

Last edited:

JoSmiHnTh

Reputation score
i will try to release some raw animations so you can use them as you want, and their resolution got boosted to 1080p by AI

Mick2000

Reputation score
another one of lolicon people who start shouting bullshit and call out "loliphobic" while not knowing the actual objectivity behind the restriction
the fairy you play as is arguably loli, if not then the one of the enemy is more of loli than her
F95zone is less racist? what a sweet summer child

Mizulugu

Reputation score
Didn't Eluke mentioned that Fairy Fighting II was about to be made, or did he/she changed his/her mind on it? lol

JoSmiHnTh

Reputation score
another one of lolicon people who start shouting bullshit and call out "loliphobic" while not knowing the actual objectivity behind the restriction
the fairy you play as is arguably loli, if not then the one of the enemy is more of loli than her
F95zone is less racist? what a sweet summer child
Lol here is the only place says this, go to any other fourm, this game never got tagged with loli, you are just so loliphobic you can't grasp the difference, and yes F95 ultra less racist, and the best there is that you can't find lil loliphobic sad people like you crying there "Oh, OP please remove this game, it feels like 1% loli and this terrifies me alot, it will chase my ass at night" .

Didn't Eluke mentioned that Fairy Fighting II was about to be made, or did he/she changed his/her mind on it? lol
He is actively working on wolf's dungeon

lolicons be cancer yo

Seriously; even if the circumstance for the rule were to change we'd keep it because lolicons just can't behave.
Replace 'lolicon' with 'loliphobic' and your argument will be 100% right.

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
Lol here is the only place says this, go to any other fourm, this game never got tagged with loli, you are just so loliphobic you can't grasp the difference, and yes F95 ultra less racist, and the best there is that you can't find lil loliphobic sad people like you crying there "Oh, OP please remove this game, it feels like 1% loli and this terrifies me alot, it will chase my ass at night" .

He is actively working on wolf's dungeon

Replace 'lolicon' with 'loliphobic' and your argument will be 100% right.
the "loli" tag is doesn't serve as simple public shaming kiddo, it also work as ACTUAL tag, people like you would be glad to have this tag because you can identify underage content better this way don't you think? can't grasp difference? i'm not sure which of us here doesn't
F95 less racist again? yeah you haven't done deep or see anything

mind you i do not mind over loli content, but loli content is ban but not just here but plenty of places, even huge place like Discord you know that? why? because loli content is flagged as 'Underage' content, i don't support loli but i'm not against it either. and just so you know it's not limited to 'loli' it also applies to 'shota', i personally love shota content but i know for sure you cannot post underage content because again, it's underage.
argue as much as you want that Loli nor Shota is not Underage, they are drawings, picture, fictional. but underage is underage, western media do not care about your opinion cause it still implies that you are attracted to underage appearance which make you pedophile in their eyes.
"loliphobic" people are annoying? yeah right, unlike whatever dreamland you journeying into, i have never seen any "loliphobic" people complaining about Loli content, if anything they enforce the prohibition rule to make sure the entire platform won't be at risk but i guess you need to make it all about you

JoSmiHnTh

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
the "loli" tag is doesn't serve as simple public shaming kiddo, it also work as ACTUAL tag, people like you would be glad to have this tag because you can identify underage content better this way don't you think? can't grasp difference? i'm not sure which of us here doesn't
F95 less racist again? yeah you haven't done deep or see anything

mind you i do not mind over loli content, but loli content is ban but not just here but plenty of places, even huge place like Discord you know that? why? because loli content is flagged as 'Underage' content, i don't support loli but i'm not against it either. and just so you know it's not limited to 'loli' it also applies to 'shota', i personally love shota content but i know for sure you cannot post underage content because again, it's underage.
argue as much as you want that Loli nor Shota is not Underage, they are drawings, picture, fictional. but underage is underage, western media do not care about your opinion cause it still implies that you are attracted to underage appearance which make you pedophile in their eyes.
"loliphobic" people are annoying? yeah right, unlike whatever dreamland you journeying into, i have never seen any "loliphobic" people complaining about Loli content, if anything they enforce the prohibition rule to make sure the entire platform won't be at risk but i guess you need to make it all about you
Cool, but I was not arguing about the existence of the loli tag, Iam arguing that a punch of people here kept saying that this game is totally loli while it's not, insisting so hard on that, look at the mist sisters scene, it's litterly the only scene that includes a loli character, look at here closely and you will realize the massive size and look difference between her and the fairies.

And about pedophile thing, first of all, pedophile means someone atrracted to toddlers, normally, any post-puberty period girl should be normally sexialzed in your head, this is how human body works, we are programmed to this, the underage thingy is there because we are living in a different world, not like the old days, this rules is beneficial for the selfish people who applied it, not for the others.

The loli conversation ends here. If you don't like the way we enforce rules, you are more than welcome to find another forum like F95 and stop posting here.
Edit: ok, it ends here, but Iam not talking about the fourm rules, I am talking about people claiming this game is loli, nothing else.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Alright, so I'll admit that I actually messed up there. The original loli ruling was for the Mist Sisters, not for Tiki. The images he posted were totally within the rules. That's on me.

But the ban still stays in place for ignoring public warnings.