What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Wow, I go away for a bit and then I come back and there's 5 pages worth of people shouting. Love and peace, guys.

I think Eluku will do a great job with any one of those opponents and will make it awesome. Breast penetration is not one of my fetishes, and it seems really silly and arousal-killing. Usually. Eluku's managed to do it in a context that I actually like.

That said, guro would be a real shame. Mist Sisters sounds as if it'd be just uninteresting more than anything else, but then again Eluku is Eluku is Eluku.

Not going to vote personally, because it's more a case of wanting to avoid certain options as opposed to wanting certain options. A ranked list poll would be better for me.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't like guro either but THERE IS A FUCKING LEVEL SELECT OPTION.

Don't like guro, skip the level, simple as that.

Eluku made some great content for this game, so what if there is one thing that you don't like that he might add.
Just stfu and skip that content if he adds it, after that he will add more non guro stuff.

Reputation score

Why would anybody vote for the Scat Sisters? And above corruption, of all things?

Humanity is in a sad state.

spectre

Lurker
Reputation score

would you stop with the moral superiority crap. worst place to say a fetish has more validity than others. your in a freaking tentacle rape based forum. /facepalm.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't like guro either but THERE IS A FUCKING LEVEL SELECT OPTION.

Don't like guro, skip the level, simple as that.

Eluku made some great content for this game, so what if there is one thing that you don't like that he might add.
Just stfu and skip that content if he adds it, after that he will add more non guro stuff.
I keep hearing about this mythical level select and would greatly enjoy using said function to finally pass that freakin' meatcatcher. But i cannot figure out how to use it.

Cyn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

in the character select screen hit whatever button corresponds to up to pick any level except dark tiki. press down to activate health regen, Special regen, or both. A picks normal tiki, B is dark tiki, C picks the background fairy

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hoo-Rah! A few posts NOT about the friggin Vote count!

I think people made there opinions known, Johnbob obviously more than most...

Now can we continue to keep a reasonable topic? Like the ratio of acceleration and mass to buldge and penetration?

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

would you stop with the moral superiority crap. worst place to say a fetish has more validity than others. your in a freaking tentacle rape based forum. /facepalm.
I think he's being sarcastic (or rather, invoking hypocritical humour), but your point is pretty valid regardless.

Hoo-Rah! A few posts NOT about the friggin Vote count!

I think people made there opinions known, Johnbob obviously more than most...

Now can we continue to keep a reasonable topic? Like the ratio of acceleration and mass to buldge and penetration?
I'll bite.

Or the whole thing:

Just playing along.

Last edited:

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

the strange thing is.... the above formulae make sense somehow...

Reputation score

Can you define those variables for us? I'm intrigued.

I think he's being sarcastic (or rather, invoking hypocritical humour), but your point is pretty valid regardless.

I'll bite.

Or the whole thing:

Just playing along.

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's such a sensible thing to work out. Sadly we're going to have to wait a week by the looks of it for another update on this.

Murazor

Lurker
Reputation score

It seems we have a new version up yay, and now the for bad news.. the polls have reset so all your arguing over the last few pages has been for nothing ^^:D. It seems if my crappy translation skills are accurate that he may have added a new enemy to that list or the game or i could be wrong completely but the link is right here - remember password is eluku

Last edited:
OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

It's another double download update. Seems to be adjustments on things only. But I've yet to test it out, so can't say that with 100% certainty. The votes still seem to be going the same way, it's mist sisters-fallen fairy-slime like it was before

EDIT: Not completely adjustments, Eggplants got 2 new moves. A spinning slap attack and and a goo spit. Meatcatcher's seal attack (or whatever you call it) moves in two ways now, slowly & short distance or fast & long distance. The rest is adjustments on Tiki's moves

Last edited:

Johnbob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

He didn'. Reset it. He just limited it to one vote per person. Once again it is a close race with mist sisters in the lead

E

ecoISDP

He didn'. Reset it. He just limited it to one vote per person. Once again it is a close race with mist sisters in the lead
Looks to me like a reset

Mist three sisters (multi lesbianism)
25.9% (22 votes /25.9%)
The fairy who falls (it becomes the cover, lesbianism)
25.9% (22 votes /25.9%)
Green amoeba (slime 姦)
12.9% (11 votes /12.9%)
Automatic matter FUK320 (machine 姦)
9.4% (8 votes /9.4%)
Fairy [kuratsushiyazu] (monster multiple rape)
8.2% (7 votes /8.2%)
[uterusukuratsushiya] (anti- giant)
8.2% (7 votes /8.2%)
Stomach run sir (penetration 姦)
3.5% (3 votes /3.5%)
Enemy “of fairy grapple game 41” (compound)
2.4% (2 votes /2.4%)
[mazatentakuru] (compound)
2.4% (2 votes /2.4%)
[matsudodokuta] [riyona] ([supuratsuta])
1.2% (1 votes /1.2%)

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It seems we have a new version up yay, and now the for bad news.. the polls have reset so all your arguing over the last few pages has been for nothing ^^:D.
Wow that's pretty good. Yesterday he posted a comment to twitter saying probably no update. Ah well off to play :D