What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Johnbob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

As there are some problems with the voting polls (lit:form) for the next character, the vote count has been resetted

The next character will be chosen soon, so bear with me a little while...

[TN note: Eluku explicitly spelt out the word "Reset" in katakana English.]

[End Translation.]

He. Friggin'. Resetted. It. Stop blabbering about stuff that you don't know. You'll only make people misunderstand, as well as making a fool out of yourself.

I'm tempted to make another JohnBob placard. Do not tempt me any further. Capiche?

I usually try to be nice, but misinformation is something that really ticks me off. Unless it's a well intentioned mistake, which it is not, since you neither made an effort to understand what you are reading, nor did you acknowledge your mistake when corrected by ecoISDP.
if it were a reset, wouldn't I be able to vote again? Before this I used my computer and iPod on the same wifi network to cast one vote each. Now it acts as if I can't on either. When translated the message says one vote per 365 days. Before it was 12 minutes.

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so there raciest, and are focusing on the facts that make us look bad rather than the ones that make us look good.
No they're focusing on the fact that some english communities have done bad shit. So that means that because of one person pissing in someones cornflakes, all english communities are treated with the same stigma, or stereotype.

Anyway another update today 14_2 availble on his website.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

if it were a reset, wouldn't I be able to vote again? Before this I used my computer and iPod on the same wifi network to cast one vote each. Now it acts as if I can't on either. When translated the message says one vote per 365 days. Before it was 12 minutes.
Read my BLOODY POST.

...the vote count has been resetted.
He resetted the vote count without resetting the 'voted' status of IP that had already vote.

Also, if Eluku says the vote count is resetted (in katakana English,no less), it is resetted regardless of how he does it or how you choose to define the word "reset."

AND, the "you can only vote once every 12 minutes" and it's updated variant, "you can only vote once every 365 days" messages only appear if you have already voted before. Or in other words, if you choose to spam votes by voting more than once. Those messages are also presented by fc2.com, the website responsible for handling the poll, and are hence not written by Eluku.

You have also explicitly admitted to have voted at least twice. (on your computer and ipod.)

CONGRATULATIONS, you just admitted to fooling around with the votes. Want a dunce cap?

In retrospect, Eluku's decision is sound, due to the voting shenanigans pulled of by some of the people who have already voted.

Edit: Oh, and I made this:

You tempted me.

(@Others: Yes, that's Microsoft Bob. The "No resets" has a double meaning here.)

Last edited:

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

so there raciest, and are focusing on the facts that make us look bad rather than the ones that make us look good.
It's really no different then how people complain in online games about BRs or Chinese Gold Farmers.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

saving my vote from being lazy paid off somehow..

hehehehehehe...
hehehehehehehehehehe..

can't..hehe.. stop.. lauhehehghing.....

nnescio

Reputation score

It's really no different then how people complain in online games about BRs or Chinese Gold Farmers.
@handofdoz: And every reason why "those that make us look good" should be vocal and distance themselves from "those that make us look bad".

Johnbob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

All I'm saying is reset isn't the right word. If it were reset, the votes would be at zero and the people would be able to recast

nnescio

Reputation score

All I'm saying is reset isn't the right word. If it were reset, the votes would be at zero and the people would be able to recast
Really, do I need to quote myself quoting myself?

Read my BLOODY POST.
...the vote count has been resetted.
He resetted the vote count without resetting the 'voted' status of IP that had already vote.

Also, if Eluku says the vote count is resetted (in katakana English,no less), it is resetted regardless of how he does it or how you choose to define the word "reset."
And that's not the only thing you have said:
It's not a reset. Before today the limit was one vote every 12 minutes. Now it's one every 365 days. For example If 50 votes were made on one ip, they know only show up as 1 vote.
Utter nonsense that you spun from whole cloth. Also further incriminating evidence. Circumstantial, yes, but damning when combined with your later posts.

Now shut up before you make yourself a bigger fool than you were before.

Please.

Last edited:

Johnbob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

uh-oh he made picture to prove his point(?) How will I recover?

Just because you say "what eluku meant..." andthen lay down a blanket statement doesn't mean I can't give my two cents. And you say I voted more than once as if I mistakenly gave up that info. I said it on purpose because it seemed the only way to tell you that it wasn't a *reset*. It doesn't matter how you or me or any other individual defines reset. The dictionary says to reset is to take something back to it's starting position (contextual position). The votes were not reset...they were modified. Can you stop arguing with me please? I'd just like to get back to discussing the game...I'm so sick of this voting business

nnescio

Reputation score

Convince me to vote for something
I would advise voting for whichever character you want to see. Refer to this post for the description on each option.

Now with that said, both the Fallen Fairy and the Mist Sisters are the current favourites. If you think that your preferred choice has no chance of winning, I would advise voting for the Fallen Fairy if you dislike (which the Mist Sisters would involve), or for the Mist Sisters instead if you dislike (the Fallen Fairy is a futa).

uh-oh he made picture to prove his point(?) How will I recover?

Just because you say "what eluku meant..." andthen lay down a blanket statement doesn't mean I can't give my two cents. And you say I voted more than once as if I mistakenly gave up that info. I said it on purpose because it seemed the only way to tell you that it wasn't a *reset*. It doesn't matter how you or me or any other individual defines reset. The dictionary says to reset is to take something back to it's starting position (contextual position). The votes were not reset...they were modified. Can you stop arguing with me please? I'd just like to get back to discussing the game...I'm so sick of this voting business
And yet the vote count was reset, that is, taken to their starting position of zero, by your definition of the word 'reset'. Eluku used the word 'reset' perfectly correctly.

Eluku said:
次回キャラの投票フォームで問題がありましたので
カウントリセットします。

As there are some problems with the voting polls (lit:form) for the next character, the vote count has been resetted.
[TN note: Eluku explicitly spelt out the word "Reset" in katakana English.]
Saying that the vote count wasn't resetted when Eluku explicitly said so would be a total misrepresentation of his views.

And even if Eluku used the word "reset" incorrectly, it still doesn't change the fact that he had used the word "reset". To say otherwise would be to misrepresent his position.

Oh and did you know that dictionaries are written by people? Anything in them are, technically, defined by somebody else.

Oh and haha, you purposefully told me that you voted more than once in other to prove your nonexistent point. Feeling clever now?

The thing is, while giving your personal opinion is a perfectly valid thing to do, sowing misinformation by making things up and not admitting said error is not. Fooling around with votes is also a dishonest thing to do.

Now if you're sick of the whole argument, stop throwing around false information, stop splitting hairs about the definition of the word "reset", and stop advertising that you have voted multiple times.

Understood?

Last edited:

mrpurplejesuspunch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Johnbob messaged be as soon as I clicked "submit reply"
What the hell?

Last edited:

nnescio

Reputation score

What I'd vote on, is how difficult the game would be. So no mother tentacles, you'd just be surrounded.
Oh, and I'd like to choose the fallen fairy because, well, it's a bigger possibility we can play as her. Just sayin.

But yeah, main thing, I'm giving my vote away because I'm not voting with my dick.
I'm somewhat ambivalent over who gets chosen, so I suppose you can give your vote away to the next person who makes an solid argument on his preferred choice.

That includes JohnBob.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Johnbob messaged be as soon as I clicked "submit reply"
What the hell?
I'm somewhat ambivalent over who gets chosen, so I suppose you can give your vote away to the next person who makes an solid argument on his preferred choice.

That includes JohnBob.
Clearly it doesn't

pyro90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, i felt the heat from this thread, three threads down. About this whole vote shenanigans, may the best monster(s) win.

E

ecoISDP

I've went to sleep for 7 hours and And this is what I find in the morning ? A wall of text ? People ! .. and tentacles ! Let's just forget about the miserable little pile of letters that is the word RESET. And get back to discussing the game ? I'll start !
My OS can't handle Japanese letters so I'm basically stuck with flash games. And Fairy fighting was one of the best I've seen. There are few similar games : Milia wars, Fairy war, Unholy sanctuary (to be completed), Metroid game(I think it's not finished), Nightmare sphere and Nanocrisis. Did I get all of them or forgot something ? I love these platformers/fighters and hope that there will be more of them soon.

Johnbob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm just suprised that the mist sisters are still in the running after we found out about that scat thing

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I hate when people think they're doing everyone a favor by trying to take attention away from an argument especially when they're wrong. It's a defense mechanism to make themselves feel more comfortable and presumptuously enact it onto everyone.

You guys wanna stop arguing about voting and talk about the game you say? Ok fine. Hmm, let's check the updates... no, nothing of consequence. Well I wonder what's the next thing he'll put in the gaFUCK!ARGUMENTAGAIN!

Oh we sure played our way around that one.

Well John, ya gotta figure we're definitely not the majority of the votes, even if we are one of the larger collections of people focused on the game. So even though we realized it was scat, it actually took a few of us to realize that. The rest of the demographic either isn't as lucky to have found that out, or just genuinely likes scat, but considering the lowered votes for more extreme fetishes, that doesn't seem likely the case.