What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The way the first sketch was drawn, I had assumed the tentacle was coming from underneath, but if you have it coming from above, then yeah I can see how it would block a lot of the view.

Also, I fully agree that as you are the one putting the all the time and effort into this, your desires clearly come first. I was providing my opinion to give you some feedback, but in no way really expected you to change things around to accommodate me. I remain very interested in where this goes, and continue to wish you luck in your work.

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That looks quite impressive, but I agree that it looks like it will be very difficult to animate with all the detail you put into the feelers around the outside.

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
1614734897776.png
Man the weird proportion make it look like the she came for cwc bizarre drawing. will try to proportionate it
1614734985616.png

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I dunno about blueness but... what happened to her left leg?

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Looks fine for me in terms of blueness. I went back to remind myself of the coloration you used in your own animations (because you definitely use a different color palate than eluku) and that does look like the kind of blue used in the mouth, so it looks appropriate to me. I agree with super_slicer though, ... nevermind you posted an answer. Animation has them be in separate images. gotcha.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
it looks absolutely disgusting... I love it. Her head kind of looks weird though I cant put my finger on it...

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's probably a perspective thing. We don't often get a perspective that's meant to be quite so close to the action, so the head looks small in comparison to her much closer lower half.

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
Sorry to be out of subject but I wil try to start a beat em up game, fairy fighting was enough to inspire me and learned some stuff will playing with the character programing. But starting a game form the ground up will be hard and long

idle.gif walk.gif
Got idea of a mortasheen beat em like something simliar to mortal kombat: ultra violent and edgy

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is that a dinosaur earthworm wearing the skull of a duck with razorblades attached to it? Looks... special lol.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Sorry to be out of subject but I wil try to start a beat em up game, fairy fighting was enough to inspire me and learned some stuff will playing with the character programing. But starting a game form the ground up will be hard and long

View attachment 38204View attachment 38205
Got idea of a mortasheen beat em like something simliar to mortal kombat: ultra violent and edgy
That's... strangely adorable

proctolog123

Reputation score
I do not have a good command of your language and I will use translate.

As far as I can understand new creatures have been added, how can I add them or do I need to download a folder?

or how do i do

And how can I paint the characters? There are so many comments I tried to look for, but I didn't understand anything from the truth, I would be very happy if someone could explain it briefly.