Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Hrm... Gouge out your eyes you say?

*Races off to challenge the dread /d/*

Edit:

Looks like just a bunch of Futa...

Ooh a thread!
If anyone wants a challenge try looking up the "Kaeru" series on Gelbooru.

pyro90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you have officially spiked my curiosity. be back soon.

Edit: Well, guess you see a little bit of everything in there. the word im going to use for that whole little section would have to be, interesting. Ya that's what im going with.

Last edited:

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

No, no...I'm browse /b/ occasionaly. However, arn't we in violation of rules one and two? And don't tell me that they only apply to raids
Irony lies in the fact that you're the only one breaking the rules, since the rules don't concern /d/...

mrpurplejesuspunch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

lmao, LOVED that first response.
------------
OH damn this is hilarious. I go to this page and I love the fact the first post I read is this.
Anonymous 11/17/10(Wed)12:41 No.3193398
Fuck this better not be you Johnbob. I swear to god.
Oh that's just funny...
------------
etc, etc.
I feel so special that even a few people mentioned mah post.

I need a life. =\

Also, I've been lurking for maybe a month or two. I started when I found this forum, in one of their threads. It was also this particular forum. Not too long I joined, just for this particular thread, but I've expanded recently, ever stalking the lmdatabase. Although I've been here once before, linked from Newgrounds [demon girl.] But that was ages ago.

Not that it's important, but anywhoozle.

Is there anyone here posting as anon, in /d/?

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Registration email finally arrived! Greetings and salutations to all.

I was the one who started the /d/ thread, I often lurk in /d/, but as many of you have pointed out, it seems to have gone a bit down-hill lately.

And to not stray too far off topic, it seems that the scat sisters are firmly in second place, barring any upsets, and while I'd rather have something like green goo, I'd back anything that had a chance of beating them.

Also anyone else feel like if Eluku shortened Tiki's lying on the ground stunned time, or increased that of the enemy's, this game wouldn't be nearly as frustrating.

mrpurplejesuspunch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for that, er.. random outburst as the first reply. If you checked the forum for a bit, you'd understand why I did it. :S
Welcome to the er, forum. n-n

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh, I understand, as I said on /d/, I've been lurking here a while

Johnbob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So, the mist sisters definatly have people cheating for them. They went from being down 50 votes to being up about 30. Idk fuckin care any more, if people won't be honest then there never was a chance of the fallen fairy winning

Briggs

Lurker
Reputation score

So, the mist sisters definatly have people cheating for them. They went from being down 50 votes to being up about 30. Idk fuckin care any more, if people won't be honest then there never was a chance of the fallen fairy winning
Ah, sad.

Well can you help which one to vote? Seems that I'm tied between the robot, the fallen fairy and the mist sisters....

Too hard to choose....:(

Johnbob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ah, sad.

Well can you help which one to vote? Seems that I'm tied between the robot, the fallen fairy and the mist sisters....

Too hard to choose....:(
well with things going the way they are going (fallen fairy getting 2 votes over night (6 hours) and mist sisters getting 70) then it seems like you wont have to vote. ill tell you now that only the mist sisters and fallen fairy are still in the competition. the others are down by over 100 votes. Here's your choices

Fallen Fairy=futa and corruption
Mist sisters=Scat, fisting, and oral

Briggs

Lurker
Reputation score

well with things going the way they are going (fallen fairy getting 2 votes over night (6 hours) and mist sisters getting 70) then it seems like you wont have to vote. ill tell you now that only the mist sisters and fallen fairy are still in the competition. the others are down by over 100 votes. Here's your choices

Ah I see, too bad the robot's out...:(

Well I'll try to get more people to vote with me since the competition's between the main two, who are the sisters and the fallen... So I'll guess I'll choose the....

MIST SISTERS! Yeah!:D

Thanks for the info tho.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

ミスト三姉妹(多レズ)
32.1% (184票/32.1%)
堕ちた妖精(ふたなりレズ)
32.1% (184票/32.1%)

It sure is one heated battle, the Grand Prix sucks compared to this.:eek:

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are there that many scat fans out there that they will cheat to win?
Oh, and...
I have more girls to rent. Not just Princesses anymore! Take your pick!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Ah I see, too bad the robot's out...:(

Well I'll try to get more people to vote with me since the competition's between the main two, who are the sisters and the fallen... So I'll guess I'll choose the....

MIST SISTERS! Yeah!:D

Thanks for the info tho.
HAHA, good for you, a man/woman who likes their scat is cool with me. I just wish there was a way to be sure that the others who are voting for the sisters knew about the scat.

Now that I think about it, this is alot like a presidential election... between Batman and the Joker :D (sorry it's the best one I could come up with).
Batman's campaign is based on transparencey, sure he can't fix the country right now, but he can start us on the road to recovery. The Joker however, is promising to fix the country completely during his term, but in one of his obscure speeches when he first began campaigning he mentioned that he'd douse us all with Joker gas and we wouldn't care about those kinds of things anymore. This is assuming, of course that they're not actual politicians, if they were, we'd be getting the Joker gas either way.

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

We only assume the Mist sisters still have the Scat thing (removed mention of it in the vote area now it just says multi les)

Now that I think about it, this is alot like a presidential election... between Batman and the Joker :D (sorry it's the best one I could come up with).
Batman's campaign is based on transparencey, sure he can't fix the country right now, but he can start us on the road to recovery. The Joker however, is promising to fix the country completely during his term, but in one of his obscure speeches when he first began campaigning he mentioned that he'd douse us all with Joker gas and we wouldn't care about those kinds of things anymore. This is assuming, of course that they're not actual politicians, if they were, we'd be getting the Joker gas either way.
All I see when I read this is McCain and Obama. Mcain is batman and Obama is the joker.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I certainly didn't intend to draw any facsimile to actual events. All I know of the last presidential campaign is that a democrat and a republican were the only candidates with a chance of winning (real shocker there), the democrat won, and has played an alarming amount of golf during his presidency. Oh, and one of them was a person of color.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

HAHA, good for you, a man/woman who likes their scat is cool with me. I just wish there was a way to be sure that the others who are voting for the sisters knew about the scat.

WAIT WHAT SCAT!? You mean like that shit in two girls and one cup?! OH HELL! I'M GOING TO PULL A JOHNBOB! DEAR CHRIST ALLMIGHTY PEOPLE PLEASE VOTE FOR FALLEN FAIRY! How the hell would people be even IN to such disgusting shit!?!

I'm not doing this out of preference by the way.. I'm saying this out of desperation. I just thought the Mist Sisters were going to make her get into a threesome! That's hot! But not when they crap all over eachother!!

LordoftheUniverse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bah. My impression (from the brief view of the original art) was that the "scat" would be no more intrusive than that in Meatcatcher or the Drinking Worms. As such, I really don't give a shit [oh, pun!]. The ones I -don't- like don't appear to be in the running, so... *shrugs*.

I'm still stuck on: Expandbee is "difficult" enough to be annoying, rather than entertaining, at the moment. And rather than caring about -new- things, I'd rather see adjustments to the Bee taking center stage - cleaning it up, finishing it out, and -preferably- adding more egg-laying/expelling to the whole thing (easier to do, maybe multiple at a time, hope-beyond-hope from the breasts).

I think I'd be satisfied if it were just the case that the "infinite hp" option made it so that you had more control over the Bee stage - like having the "effectively an instant kill" effect only trigger if you're at X hp. Or maybe having the final two ovipositions simply set to a timer, so that -if- you had enough hp remaining, she'd push them out on her own and you could continue to fa- I mean fight.