What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Granyala

Reputation score
To give some insight from someone who strongly dislikes futa - to be blunt, I just find it extremely gross. Like, immediately kills the scene gross. I fully understand that "best of both worlds" logic but for me it just ruins scenes I might've otherwise enjoyed.
I know how you feel, futa can be hit and miss for me too.

If it is tastefully done, it can be very erotic and a pleasure to look at.
Problem is, most futa artwork is not done that way. They just slap some monstrous male reproductive organ onto the girl and put it in immediate focus of the entire work.

Not too fond of loli content either. I hope he does not make her too childlike. I cannot enjoy erotic art containing obvious children.
Small sized bosom, over the top cuteness / big eyes etc is okay, as long as it doesn't look like some 8yr old. Just doesn't do anything for me.

texxy

Reputation score
I know how you feel, futa can be hit and miss for me too.

If it is tastefully done, it can be very erotic and a pleasure to look at.
Problem is, most futa artwork is not done that way. They just slap some monstrous male reproductive organ onto the girl and put it in immediate focus of the entire work.

Not too fond of loli content either. I hope he does not make her too childlike. I cannot enjoy erotic art containing obvious children.
Small sized bosom, over the top cuteness / big eyes etc is okay, as long as it doesn't look like some 8yr old. Just doesn't do anything for me.
I can't say I like either, but honestly in this case if I had to chose I'd go with futa still (never though i'd say/write such words). Loli is too close to pedo shit for me.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well the only characters we got for comparison for how Eluku will do loli content would be the ones from Fairy Fighting. I think the Alraune and Mist Sisters were considered loli. I'm sure some of the other fairies that were taken were loli as well. Though to be fair, Tiki had a loli appearance that was debatable.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Yeah, Tiki being a Loli is very much debatable. I'd say the only real loli in FF is the yellow mist sister, considering the loli rule regarding Eluku's website only came into effect after her inclusion.
I wonder if Nona's attitude will change after becoming a loli, the yellow mist sister sure enjoyed herself playing with Tiki.

Loli is too close to pedo shit for me.
I don't agree with that comparison, it's not even real.

Last edited:

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
I'd be more okay with the loli Nona scenes if there's at least one scene where she gets gentle headpats. I'd consider Aluraune to definitely be a loli in FF. Wouldn't the succplants in the swamp in Wolfs dungeons (the ones that can 5 way gangbang Nona) be considered loli as well?
I'd anticipate another attitude change for whenever she gets turned into a loli. I know after Futa village, Nona looks alot more confident upon exiting (accompanied by slightly better combat controls)

ranashadow

Reputation score
couple of Fairies looked loli, Alurane was definitly a loli. Out of the three Mist Sisters one was considered a loli. But Tiki wasnt a loli. I think what Eluku may try is instead of Nona getting an erection she will turn into a loli instead. I'm personally not bothered. If I dont like the direction I will skip the updates for three months. The only thing I dont like is simply guro and decapation. And limbless bodies etc. Thats originally what Eluku likes. But anyway, what will be will be.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hi. I'm probably one of those guys who's been complaining about the futa content for years. I'm probably doing moreso because I feel it was shoehorned into the game, but also because the DUNGEON portion of the game is now only about 1/4 of the game while the rest of the game got hijacked by the now-vocal minority of the people who wanted the futa content in the first place.

Quite possibly one of my biggest complaints about futa content in general is that people try to shoehorn futa content in whenever devs start taking requests. I'm not against futa content in a game if it is a game that originally was going to focus on futa content from the beginning, but when people start chatting with the devs to get their favorite fetish put into a game, that dilutes what the game was meant to be and takes it into a completely different direction.

Plus, especially with this game, as soon as the futa content was added, Nona herself went from being somewhat competent at being able to defend herself to being completely gimped once it was added. It practically ruined the gameplay completely and turned this into more of a gallery than an actual game. I can't imagine how many weeks were wasted to "balance" the game with how poorly Nona fought against monsters because her attacks were just so incredibly lackluster and feeble.

So yeah, you can image how someone like me feels when I was promised a game more focused on BDSM+wolfgirl and the BDSM gets the whole bait-and-switch treatment and gets replaced by futa content instead.

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I rather hope that Nona becomes a futa loli, like the futa lolis in the futa village that also futa-fucked futa-Nona during her transformation scene, or that futa-loli in the self-impregnation wooden horse room who tries to anal-fuck her. Although, no huge uberdicks for possible futa loli-Nona, though. It ought to be only large enough that she could suck her own dick, like Tikki did when she gets an uterus-invading red jellyfish from the milk jellyfish, or around the same proportions like that of the fallen fairy.
Ideally, Nona would be able to transform her body into being standard, futa, loli, and futa-loli.
But that much content is practically impossible, so it will remain naught but a dream.

Kernog

Reputation score
Hi. I'm probably one of those guys who's been complaining about the futa content for years. I'm probably doing moreso because I feel it was shoehorned into the game, but also because the DUNGEON portion of the game is now only about 1/4 of the game while the rest of the game got hijacked by the now-vocal minority of the people who wanted the futa content in the first place.

Quite possibly one of my biggest complaints about futa content in general is that people try to shoehorn futa content in whenever devs start taking requests. I'm not against futa content in a game if it is a game that originally was going to focus on futa content from the beginning, but when people start chatting with the devs to get their favorite fetish put into a game, that dilutes what the game was meant to be and takes it into a completely different direction.

Plus, especially with this game, as soon as the futa content was added, Nona herself went from being somewhat competent at being able to defend herself to being completely gimped once it was added. It practically ruined the gameplay completely and turned this into more of a gallery than an actual game. I can't imagine how many weeks were wasted to "balance" the game with how poorly Nona fought against monsters because her attacks were just so incredibly lackluster and feeble.

So yeah, you can image how someone like me feels when I was promised a game more focused on BDSM+wolfgirl and the BDSM gets the whole bait-and-switch treatment and gets replaced by futa content instead.
I am here for the monsters and their designs, but I somewhat understand how you feel, because I actually had that feeling in reverse. I was disappointed when, coming out of Fairy Fighting, the dungeon area was all orcs and goblins, and abolutely love the portion starting from the forest. I have no strong opinion on the futa, but I wish Eluku went either way, either just a one-note thing or go all in and make it more than just an oversized clit.

Mick2000

Reputation score
this, THIS RIGHT HERE.
i myself personally hold nothing against futa content really, in fact i enjoy it a bit (not my favorite but still pass for me). but the problem for futa that i complain in wolf dungeon is how eluku implement it as gameplay mechanic as a permanent demerit to your control over nona. for instance, if single enemy were to grab and molest you, some of them might fill half of your bar which trigger the arousal state which then drastically limit your movement and the only way to remove this status is by jerk yourself off, sure if it just mob you just need to find a safe place, but against boss? futa state literally force you to fight any boss with perfect play.

i don't mind if futa stay but i just wish that eluku change how the futa work in this game. (also imo the futa have been here like over 50% time of development, wolf dungeon wasn't mean to be a futa focus H-game right? time to have it go, or at least let us choose whether to remove it or not)

Last edited:

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Would be great if the futa content be just a "stage" in this game, like the turbo tunnel in battletoads; I mean, it's different of the actual gameplay? yes, it's annoying? yes, some mad people will like? yes no problem with that, the game will resume that what we're used to? yes eventually.

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score
also imo the futa have been here like over 50% time of development
By itself, not really, actually. The parts where Nona being a futa actually does really matter is few. There's the futa village, of course, the onahole pillar where you insert the dick inside the wriggling hole, and the harpy boss fight where the chicks will all try to make Nona impregnate them, so that they can then later insert their fertilized egg into Nona's womb.

In all other instances since the futa village, like for example the worms, the flesh tree, fly swarm and the fly queen, the tit-enlarging plant and guardian scorpion, the the anal fly and spider, the cliff goblins, the entire swamp and so on, it wouldn't actually matter if Nona were standard or futa. He just draws her with an erect penis from arousal in the game over scenes, because it makes sense that this organ would be worked upon as well when she's defeated anyway. But that shouldn't really count as futa content by itself.
The problem is simply the very slow work progress. And said slow work progress can ultimately only be solved if somebody were to throw ludicrous amounts of money to eluku's banking account so that he wouldn't need to work otherwise for a living.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
For a FREE game that Eluku does on his free time(?), I actually find it more amusing he updates his games more than people actually getting paid to develop H games. Granted, Eluku's games are much smaller in scope.

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
To a free game, Wolf's Dungeon is pretty awesome, I've saw so many paid h-games in DLsite that not have half of the quality of this one...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
By itself, not really, actually. The parts where Nona being a futa actually does really matter is few. There's the futa village, of course, the onahole pillar where you insert the dick inside the wriggling hole, and the harpy boss fight where the chicks will all try to make Nona impregnate them, so that they can then later insert their fertilized egg into Nona's womb.

In all other instances since the futa village, like for example the worms, the flesh tree, fly swarm and the fly queen, the tit-enlarging plant and guardian scorpion, the the anal fly and spider, the cliff goblins, the entire swamp and so on, it wouldn't actually matter if Nona were standard or futa. He just draws her with an erect penis from arousal in the game over scenes, because it makes sense that this organ would be worked upon as well when she's defeated anyway. But that shouldn't really count as futa content by itself.
The problem is simply the very slow work progress. And said slow work progress can ultimately only be solved if somebody were to throw ludicrous amounts of money to eluku's banking account so that he wouldn't need to work otherwise for a living.
This. So much. As I said, nona could have lost the dick on the screen after escaping and even I as a futanari fan would've lost nothing. Well nothing aside from all that salt from the haters XD

Though I think you guys are forgetting who's making this game. Balance was ALWAYS going to be in the enemy's favor, whether nona got an erection or it was some other mechanic. If you think for one second that loli-nona isn't going to have a similar gimp, you're fooling yourself.

kiza_koto

Reputation score

I like how you worded this and I have to agree. Typically I can get away with enjoying futa and Eluku's works (just because his kinks are often my own and he boldly implements content that may seem shocking to someone who isn't used to Eluku's works and doesn't resonate with those sorts of things), but if we take a step back and look at the entire game, the futa gimmick feels out-strung. At least to me. Now, I don't mind it coming back (because oh my god?? Eluku has yet to have let Nona use that dick to FUCK anyone with as vengeance???) , but with moderation. If Eluku is by himself on this project and he's been winging it with all these ideas, HUGE kudos for him.

I wish he could peek at this forum and see the people here who have thoughtful critiquing. It's not that I think he should do exactly as we say (this game is entirely free, so as far as forcing him to listen to everyone, I don't have very much to say about it), but that I hope he can see that we're all just looking for a little more flavor. There's more I can say here and most likely a better way I could have worded this, but I just got off work with low brain energy so I'll leave it at that.

Last edited:

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Though I think you guys are forgetting who's making this game. Balance was ALWAYS going to be in the enemy's favor, whether nona got an erection or it was some other mechanic. If you think for one second that loli-nona isn't going to have a similar gimp, you're fooling yourself.
This is a survival horror game after all. Throughout the game, the odds are going to be against you one way or another, be it a large powerful enemy (heck, you start the game off against a really tough son of a bitch), or your own body acting against you because of the erotic meter.

That being said, let's get down to what we're all here for, The update.
Yes, we're not having to wait yet another week for this one, Eluku posted it the next day, all is well.
At the moment, the harpies will lay one egg inside Nona, but that isn't going to stop her from fighting back.
Egg number two will be ready in a week.

In case you missed it, if you get impregnated by the cliff goblins and then taken by the spider, you'll get a slightly different game over.

Wouldn't it be nice if Wolf's Dungeon and Fairy Fighting got some fanart?
I think it'd be pretty dope if someone drew Tiki or Nona riding a motorcycle, wearing a leather jacket.

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
If I remmeber well I did found very few fanart on deviantart