What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
This is a survival horror game after all. Throughout the game, the odds are going to be against you one way or another, be it a large powerful enemy (heck, you start the game off against a really tough son of a bitch), or your own body acting against you because of the erotic meter.

That being said, let's get down to what we're all here for, The update.
Yes, we're not having to wait yet another week for this one, Eluku posted it the next day, all is well.
At the moment, the harpies will lay one egg inside Nona, but that isn't going to stop her from fighting back.
Egg number two will be ready in a week.

In case you missed it, if you get impregnated by the cliff goblins and then taken by the spider, you'll get a slightly different game over.

Wouldn't it be nice if Wolf's Dungeon and Fairy Fighting got some fanart?
I think it'd be pretty dope if someone drew Tiki or Nona riding a motorcycle, wearing a leather jacket.
I thought the slightly different GO scene was implemented in a previous update, or did it get changed? (She dangles down with the umbellical cord hanging out with the goblin dangling precariously while a worm slides in and out her anus)

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I thought the slightly different GO scene was implemented in a previous update, or did it get changed? (She dangles down with the umbellical cord hanging out with the goblin dangling precariously while a worm slides in and out her anus)
It didn't get changed, I just thought I'd mention it since it's probably easy to miss

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
any idea what the vaginal flower is used for ?
What flower again? = o

This is a survival horror game after all. Throughout the game, the odds are going to be against you one way or another, be it a large powerful enemy (heck, you start the game off against a really tough son of a bitch), or your own body acting against you because of the erotic meter.

That being said, let's get down to what we're all here for, The update.
Yes, we're not having to wait yet another week for this one, Eluku posted it the next day, all is well.
At the moment, the harpies will lay one egg inside Nona, but that isn't going to stop her from fighting back.
Egg number two will be ready in a week.

In case you missed it, if you get impregnated by the cliff goblins and then taken by the spider, you'll get a slightly different game over.

Wouldn't it be nice if Wolf's Dungeon and Fairy Fighting got some fanart?
I think it'd be pretty dope if someone drew Tiki or Nona riding a motorcycle, wearing a leather jacket.
Spider? What Spider? You mean the flying thing?

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
its a last chance sort of thing. Just dont get caught in the first place.. As for the variation, I already described it in an earlier post. Its not worth checking imo

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
New update released
When you're caught while you've already got an egg inside you, the second harpy will..
*INFO MISSING*
and then ride your dick.
TIL Harpies have no asshole

Last edited:

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
To MY knowledge upon basic testing. (the F5 spam paid off)
New GOR: if another harpy lays an egg into ya, youre done. (that means you got alot of chances between first egg, second harpy riding you, and second harpy then getting horny AND grabbing you)
The minigame's back! You know..the stupid timing one from the egg larva? whatever. It's MUCH easier to my recollection. LIke I said, you have between the second harpy riding you, herself walking all the way across the room, getting horny, and then slowly approach you (menacingly).

You can now(?) defeat the harpies. Not much more after that, just head back and save I guess. They're really easy. just hit them to death and don't let the grab you. It may be easier if you're in futa form as you can stunlock them, but I don't like living dangerously.

You can also birth out the egg they stuck into ya, in case that wasn't made clear.

"adjust motion while attacking" No clue what that means.

Apparently we are nearing the end for this route according to Eluku as he's playing around with the idea of the gimmick. He mentioned "next work"...Wonder if he means a sequel or something else entirely...

Anyway have a picture of Nona harrassing the harpy while she's trying to concentrate

Attachments

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Apparently we are nearing the end for this route according to Eluku as he's playing around with the idea of the gimmick. He mentioned "next work"...Wonder if he means a sequel or something else entirely...
I could not make sense of what he meant with google translate whether he is finishing wolf's dungeon soon or he just means he will not be doing anymore futa until the next project.
I don't think the game is going to be complete very soon for now because previous posts mentioned that there are plans to turn Nona into a loli after getting rid of the futa parasite, unless the loli section is going to be very short.

Last edited:

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This was a great update. Impregnating harpies, so that they can then impregnate you with their egg that you fertilized, only to make you their father/co-mother to the entire harpy clan. Yepp. Futa is the best.

I just wish we could see what Nona's harpy offspring would look like. Would it be purely harpies, or would they be weird hybrids, like, harpies with cute wolf ears and tails?

Last edited:

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Birds, like reptiles, have cloacas; a kind of all purpose exit hole.
I knew that, just thought it was a pretty neat feature, given the fact they're humanoids.

I could not make sense of what he meant with google translate whether he is finishing wolf's dungeon soon or he just means he will not be doing anymore futa until the next project.
I highly doubt Wolf's Dungeon is going to end anytime soon.
Fairy Fighting took roughly 9 years to complete. I'm pretty sure there'll be more futa content made in the future.

I just wish we could see what Nona's harpy offspring would look like. Would it be purely harpies, or would they be weird hybrids, like, harpies with cute wolf ears and tails?
Same here. I was also looking forward to seeing the other egg get laid inside Nona, but alas, it had to happen off screen.

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score
eluku did write that there's gonna be some guy who will somehow remove the futa plant thingy that makes her futa.
Personally, I rather hope that the futa parasite thingy only gets deactivated, or that narratively, Nona gains control over her clit-dick, instead of her never being futa again. Nona should impregnate other female creatures, while still getting impregnated herself.

Blood-Shadow

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Avast catches during extraction (virus - Win32: Malware-gen. - detected) in the latest version, false positive?

PervertionTota

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Go damn , again. i can't Dl from eluku source

PS: F95 forum have a link

Last edited: