-Will send an image link(if they work) it will be easier to explain

-When she have a egg, Nona will get slower
-the more egg, she have the slower she get
-She can't move if the egg bar is full
-She must excrete them before they hatch to gain normal speed
-If they hatch she will be forced to birth larvae

Granyala

Reputation score
The old cheat engine table doesn't seem to want to work anymore.
Yup, all the pointers seem to have changed. >.<
You can still use the direct variables if you search for one (e.g. hunger at a save point) and then recalculate all addresses.
Only works till the next game start though.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Sep 6th​
Update Released
A corridor with two doorways
at the end of which are two buttons, some stairs and a bloodstained statue, destined to do the unholy deed
===========================================================================================================================
Sep 14​
No update today
With zombies making an appearance in the not too distant future, Eluku plans on coupling them with some kind of infection gimmick that'll see Nona becoming a zombie herself!

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Sep 6th​
Update Released
A corridor with two doorways
at the end of which are two buttons, some stairs and a bloodstained statue, destined to do the unholy deed
===========================================================================================================================
Sep 14​
No update today
With zombies making an appearance in the not too distant future, Eluku plans on coupling them with some kind of infection gimmick that'll see Nona becoming a zombie herself!
If that is what turns her into a loli then it all makes sense now.

axmed4555

Reputation score
Eluku said, Nona will become zombie if raped alot, but survived after it. If she doesn't survive - she will be eaten (UNLESS SOME WHINY SNOWFLAKES CRY A LOT).
And to cure it, she will have to kill someone. So the question is - What's so bad about it? Like, is it gonna be like with that devil tree (like when you got defeated, some eyes and shit grew on you and she went uncontrollable, because you lose, noob), or what?

groteltine

Reputation score
Eluku said, Nona will become zombie if raped alot, but survived after it. If she doesn't survive - she will be eaten (UNLESS SOME WHINY SNOWFLAKES CRY A LOT).
And to cure it, she will have to kill someone. So the question is - What's so bad about it? Like, is it gonna be like with that devil tree (like when you got defeated, some eyes and shit grew on you and she went uncontrollable, because you lose, noob), or what?
just taking wild guesses here, but I could see the infection mechanic being used as a sort of second health bar, where the zombies wont actually kill you until you are infected. so being fully infected and curing it would be a sort of last chance to save yourself. either that or I can see it being used as a simple zombies have 2 possible loss scenes and if you are infected or not will decide which one you get on defeat. the second one being a much more boring use for the mechanic but only time will tell.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update delayed for a couple more days, so check back then.

In the upcoming section, some areas will require Zombification to pass.
I'm looking forward to it.

MinerDima21

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Hello, can anyone dropped the entire folder along with the game and the last save, thanks in advance

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hello, can anyone dropped the entire folder along with the game and the last save, thanks in advance
Google Eluku99, the first site will have what you're looking for.
As for saves, Kernog has a zip full of them further up the page.
Enjoy your vacation.

2ndvenus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
new update:
-mention the game is false positive in virus alert
-modified the woodball mechanic
-The price of the merchendise of the seller is modified
-recovery of red apple is adjusted

NEW area added: the ruin
How on earth do you even create a False Positive.. W10 says Severe Win32Trojan
I think some of us need some kind of explanation or else we simply cant continue opening this program with any confidence...

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update released
Ϯ͟Ꜧɛ҉ Ƥ̸ψʀ̶ԍ̢Ꜫ βϵԍ͏ⱡη₷

How on earth do you even create a False Positive.. W10 says Severe Win32Trojan
Due to the specifications of the game's engine (ClickteamFusionDEV2.5), W10 wrongly identifies it as a virus.
Whitelist it and carry on.

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Update released
Ϯ͟Ꜧɛ҉ Ƥ̸ψʀ̶ԍ̢Ꜫ βϵԍ͏ⱡη₷

Due to the specifications of the game's engine (ClickteamFusionDEV2.5), W10 wrongly identifies it as a virus.
What's new?

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
I got an antivirus alert when attempting to open the new version of wolf's dungeon. Windows Antivirus identified it as a potential and well known trojan. Is Eluku's downloader compromised or is my antivirus being silly?

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I got an antivirus alert when attempting to open the new version of wolf's dungeon. Windows Antivirus identified it as a potential and well known trojan. Is Eluku's downloader compromised or is my antivirus being silly?
Just a few posts above you was this post. Please do a little bit of reading next time to avoid asking questions that have literally just been answered.

2ndvenus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It admittedly is very unnerving to allow anything that carries such a threat.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Then don't download or play it.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Gonna hold off this entire area. Ill download again once he's finished this area where I hope he stops cucking out to crybabies about his more gruesome content.